• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 14, 2020

    NBA 2K r/NBA2K 2K20 Feedback & 2K21 Wishlist - Vol. 15 (sent to 2K)

    NBA 2K r/NBA2K 2K20 Feedback & 2K21 Wishlist - Vol. 15 (sent to 2K)


    r/NBA2K 2K20 Feedback & 2K21 Wishlist - Vol. 15 (sent to 2K)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Thread Guidelines (READ THIS FIRST)

    1. High-effort items are more likely to be selected for the final list. Make sure you are clear and easy to understand. For bugs, include instructions to recreate the bug and screenshots/videos. For suggestions/wishes, provide your reasoning.
    2. One item per comment. Don't put an entire list in one comment, that makes it difficult for others to vote.
    3. Specify which category (below) your feedback falls under at the top of your comment.
    4. Categorize your item as a Bug, Suggestion, or Wish. Suggestions are for 2K20, Wishes are for 2K21. Please be realistic.
    5. Items that were selected will be listed in this post and in our archive. Don't submit repeat items, please check the archive first.
    6. Tweets here and here with official support, thanks LD2K :)

    General

    Gameplay

    Art/Likeness

    MyCAREER — MyPLAYER (Attributes/Badges)

    MyCAREER — MyPLAYER Nation

    MyCAREER — NBA Career

    MyCAREER — Online (Neighborhood/Park/Pro-Am/Rec)

    MyTEAM

    MyLEAGUE

    MyGM

    *

    submitted by /u/yyy2k
    [link] [comments]

    ...

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    2K is banning people for AH sniping while their own employee 2BrosGaming is doing the same thing in his YT videos

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    2kTV Episode 28 Answers

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    1. Jordan Fly Wade

    2. Any Answer

    3. 6

    4. Any Answer

    5. Necklace

    6. 6

    7. Knicks

    8. West Regional Game

    9. 2015

    10. 1999

    11. All-Star Three

    12. Elite One

    13. Any Answer

    14. Any Answer

    submitted by /u/FbrAndy97
    [link] [comments]

    MyTeam is one hell of a drug

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Miles Bridges with that putback dunk

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    The fake players are Keenan Ivory Wayans

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    All I feel is pain...

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    6 tokens for 40k mypoints? Fair trade to me

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Locker Code - Use this code for guaranteed tokens. Pickup 5, 20, or 30 for the Reward Market update! Available for one week.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Best Evo Players?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    As we all know, my team introduced players that can evolve to better versions and higher levels. But some of the better ones (isiah Thomas, dirk, etc.) are super time consuming and Grindy to even get them to an amethyst. What are some of the Evo players that are actually worth the time and effort to evolve to the elite level?

    submitted by /u/kevinm24
    [link] [comments]

    Just started playing 2k20, wth did they do to the alley-oop?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    NBA ... 1965

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    How do I miss this with a 95 rebound and hof rebound chaser?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Game to game latency

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    Is it me or does latency feel different from game to game online? Like sometimes it feels like im playing mycareer with barely any latency at all, and others i damn near have to release my jumper as soon as the meter begins to rise. If it is different each game, then idk how people shoot so well every game.

    submitted by /u/aiirxgeordan
    [link] [comments]

    On the screen promoting new MyTeam packs it says Andre Iguodala can play SF/SG, but in reality he can only play PF/SF...

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Why is Triple Threat Online matchmaking against me?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    Played for three hours straight and every single player I faced had a better team than I did.

    Example(s): My team consisted of two diamonds and an amethyst. His was two galaxy opals and a pink diamond.

    Another match I ran two sapphires and one emerald, and my opponent had a diamond, an amethyst and an emerald.

    Running two diamonds and a pink diamond pu me against three galaxy opals. (I'm pretty happy with that win.)

    The other matches ran the same way. My opponent would have cards 1-3 tiers higher than mine. My win percentage was probably less than 30%. (A lot of close losses, but ultimately the better cards prevailed)

    Am I missing something in team composition or is matchmaking simply random/terrible? I've tried a lot of different lineups to no avail...

    I don't play TTO very often

    submitted by /u/SirNathan2000
    [link] [comments]

    Just picked up 2k20 on game pass. Blown away by the accuracy of the face scan app.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    After Making A Black Bulls Uniform, I Might As Well Flip The Other Magic Knight Emblems Too. Might Take A While.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    How do I retire from my league?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    I selected 2 teams, how do I retire from one of them? I made a custom player and wanted him on a team that I put as a team expansion, so I chose NYK (and team expansion) now I gotta deal with clicking stuff for NY lol or am I stuck

    submitted by /u/EdwardTheThird3
    [link] [comments]

    New to 2K, just packed 99 Ben Simmons...

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    Bought some coins, opened the 10 pack thingy and packed BS, I've played a lot of FUT and I guess this is like packing a Messi or Ronaldo?

    Keep or sell?

    submitted by /u/SEMAJ_LFC
    [link] [comments]

    Tried my team

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    So first off id like to say i definitely have an above average basketball iq and what not. So throughout the season ive gotten on and opened packs randomly with left over vc and managed to get an OKAY team best players are 95 Pascal 95 Luka and 95 Donovan Mitchell. Got some other solid guys have around a 90 overall team. So i played some challenges did the 3v3 mode a little bit it was a nice change of pace everything was cool. Then i tried the 5v5 online and it is honestly the most unnecessarily sweaty thing ive ever played. Everyone uses 5 galaxy opals with a 65 overall bench and then uses the center all game. Honestly i want to enjoy playing my team but i just cant. Part of it is my team isnt amazing part of it is me being average at best but its just so sweaty at all times. Anyone got any tips or ideas on how be more competitive with these types of players

    submitted by /u/TylerSeym98
    [link] [comments]

    Phoenix Suns are streaming a game vs. the Mavs right now who they would have played tonight before the season was suspended.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    I spy a dead guy⚠️

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment