• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 15, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - March 15, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - March 15, 2020


    MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - March 15, 2020

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/NSW/Stadia), Current Team, and MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    Here are some helpful links:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I didn't expect that

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    Freeze shot

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 03:41 AM PDT

    2K20 dunk contest in a nutshell

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Zion: simple one hand dunk from underneath the rim

    Kenny & Ernie: that's kinda a letdown, this is the dunk contest show us more

    Judges: 47

    MyPlayer: does free throw line 360

    Kenny and Ernie: WOW, OH MY THATS WHY WE WATCH THE DUNK CONTEST

    Judges: 25

    submitted by /u/-itsdash-
    [link] [comments]

    My friend convinced me to out him back up after evolving him, despite me loving the card. Bought him for 700k like an idiot and didn’t want to sell back and lose coins because of tax. Needless to say this went well

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Position locks were just a sneaky paywall

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    Thats why they made the "glitched" players

    Edit: They are a sneaky paywall not were lmao

    submitted by /u/BeanBryant248
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got this build to 99 / best build ?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Funny Park Defense

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    The evo grind is real ��

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Two-Way Slashing Playmaker...64 open three...Complete Accident

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    And Another Logo To Pro-Am Uniform Flip: Strictly Buckets

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Shoutout to all the non PG builds who put up with the backcourts’ nonsense in rec (rant)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    Running rec as a SF and the 1 & 2 on my team both shot under 40% with 20+ attempts. I usually play as a PG so I usually get touches no matter what but oh my lord these dudes just won't pass. I went 1/1 when I greened a 3 in the first few minutes and never got a pass again despite being wide open pretty much every other possession. So frustrating, these kids have 0 basketball IQ and think they can dunk on 4 people every time.

    submitted by /u/ibuytiers
    [link] [comments]

    The Hero's journey. Almost got my first G.O. IDC what people think about it being IT. He's one of my favorite underdog players. Let the final grind begin!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Im tryna get into 2k, Is it worth it?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    I've been thinkin bout gettin into 2k20 4 a while now, i played 2k17 which i remember was pretty good, me and a few friends i think i got to like 70 overall, it wasent really a serious build pretty much just for fun.They pretty much was like make a center and get boards so thats what i did. It was pretty fun but now i wanna take it a bit more serious. I dont really know much about archetypes and builds I dont know what builds do what or what builds are good against others. And im not sure if i should invest that time and VC in if in a couple uh months 2k21 comes out. If you guys know about some Youtubers that could explain all this stuff to me that'd be much appreciated. Otherwise let me kno what u think? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/WLLPWN_frfood
    [link] [comments]

    Came back after three months, started playing MyLeague with my created player and I'm having a blast.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    100 times better than MyCareer. First, you can 100% customize MyPlayer: Weight, height, personality, Shooting hand, dominant dunk hand, attributes, badges, etc.

    Then you can control all of the trades, rookies and assigned plays from the start. I love that you can fully control the rotation of your team. You can even choose especifically what minutes you play center and which ones you play PF. And this with all players and positions. Really amazing feature.

    But above all, it's way less time consuming. No cutscenes, you can avoid end of quarters and halftime shows by simulating with Simcast, timeouts can be skipped at 58 sec instead of 55 sec, you don't have to wait the last seconds of quarters on the bench because you fully control your rotation, etc.

    If you are an offline player, try it out. It won't dissapoint you.

    P.S Here's a video with some of my favourite plays these last days.

    submitted by /u/shaqfu9
    [link] [comments]

    Good no call Ref

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    [REC] New players avoid Rec tomorrow for a good gaming experience.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    It is double exp and it will be nothing but stacked teams.. You will get floored... Play my career, park or cages... It is for your safety. You will lose by 45..

    submitted by /u/Bandosj15
    [link] [comments]

    Hi I am Brand New to NBA 2K! (All of it) and I am wondering if anyone can give me a run down of all the different modes! Much Appreciated

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    I am new as of tonight to NBA 2K but I have been on this Subreddit for about a week though. A Detailed description of MyCareer would be Awesome!!! Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/texanyall8
    [link] [comments]

    Best Shooting Guard Build

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    Reddit, I need y'all help... give me the top 3 Sg builds in the game that are good in park

    submitted by /u/SwaginTTS
    [link] [comments]

    I need help in a decision regarding my current build

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    So I've recently gotten more into mycareer and i preordered the game's most expensive edition. Basically, i messed up making my first player that has all of the preorder rewards attached to it and basically the build is a interior force center that is ONLY good at interior defense, terrible scoring and playmaking stats. Plus, i put $15 of VC into it, so it was a huge waste. My question: should i stick with/try to develop my current build or restart with a more optimal build?

    submitted by /u/Jellybean720
    [link] [comments]

    European MyLeagueOnline PS4

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    Hey guys, Due to the corona virus pandemic, I'm stuck at home for a few weeks. I wanted to see if some of you guys(preferable Europeans because of Time Zones) would be down to start a MyLeague Online with a Fantasy draft. If you're down, DM me and add me on PSN:mateuszstrazzy

    submitted by /u/mstrazzy
    [link] [comments]

    My league Start Now

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    Does the start the season now only last until the end of the season? How do you carry it on?

    submitted by /u/DecoFlan
    [link] [comments]

    Shoe deals

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    As I realize I need to start grinding more my career I want to be able to switch shoe companies. I originally signed with puma but I really don't want to be there anymore. What can I do?

    submitted by /u/2kAddict29
    [link] [comments]

    Rebounding wing shooting badges

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    What do you guys recommend for a rebounding wing with 16 shooting badges

    submitted by /u/kenysheny
    [link] [comments]

    Don't assume what a player can or cannot do based on their build name.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Just got done with a park game where a teammate thought I couldnt shoot because my build is a slashing playmaker. We won, but I am still annoyed by it because I can green consistently. A little bit about my build: it was still labeled slashing playmaker despite me choosing the all playmaking pie chart and having the same amount of badges for both finishing and shooting.

    Back to the game, the guy just keeps trying to throw me lobs blindly and in one instance, he resorts to wait for me(for like 10 seconds) to cut so he can lob it while I'm sitting WIDE open at the three point line. Any build can shoot wide open with badges this year so that was just unintelligent to begin with. Bottom line- stop assuming that a player excels or falls short on a category based on their archetype and play smarter basketball.

    submitted by /u/AloneOil
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment