• Breaking News

    Monday, December 21, 2020

    NBA 2K Looks like he’s playing 2k

    NBA 2K Looks like he’s playing 2k


    Looks like he’s playing 2k

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 09:28 AM PST

    They hardly say anything after the game, too.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 05:49 PM PST

    Gamers ruined 2k

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 02:20 PM PST

    Hear me out. I'm not talking about guys who leisurely play video games with their friends all day. I'm talking about the guys who play every game they play for stats. I'm sure y'all know those try hard sweats in any game you play who will bully low level gta players to have a high KD or the campers in call of duty who stand in one spot and shoot who comes to the door. These dudes don't even fw basketball but learn all the cheese animations and do the same shit bc they wanna have high stats. I'm all for trying to be good at the game but it took away all the individuality in the game. I miss the days where people just made a build they wanted to play like and there was a bunch of play styles and just having good conversations about basketball. It felt like a community of basketball fans and it was fun. Now it feels like gamers came in and just found exploits just to have good numbers. Everyone got the same build doing the same cheese ass dribble moves taking only 3s and dunk attempts. It's lame asf playing with so many people without a basketball mind and we see what it caused

    submitted by /u/Lilgoldberg
    [link] [comments]

    Tyceno: "Congratulations to the Knights, I resign as mayor. As mayor I didn't even get any power whatsoever, was basically just a logo above my head with no ability to change anything. Couldn't even play rival day on my server because everyone got error coded and stuck outside."

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 10:00 PM PST

    Kobe themed ps5 skin so I can look at it and cry while playing 2k

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 01:19 AM PST

    I don’t think that’s how you spell it

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 11:12 PM PST

    Defense is irritating me right now. Despite me having a 95 perimeter. Dudes run right through me like I am paper.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 12:55 PM PST

    Do you think this idea would work if not why.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 12:48 AM PST

    Do you guys think people would use a website that lets you find teammates to play park pro am my league or what ever your into and it lets you see what times certain people play on most days and what there style of playing is if it's either competitive or causal and it would also show you these players win percentage,rep,archetype overall and the ui would be very smooth and fast no ads. Do you guys think this is a dumb idea or would people actually use this and what features would make this a better product.

    submitted by /u/Code1807
    [link] [comments]

    Doris Burke be like

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 02:41 PM PST

    "My question.. where was the help? Somebody rotate over and challenge"

    Sorry Doris my teammate grade doesn't go up providing help defense, but it will damn sure go down if they kick out to my assignment and he buries a 3....

    submitted by /u/lumpystubb
    [link] [comments]

    Every First Round Pick Acquired

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 12:42 AM PST

    Unexpected snatch block I got at the rim in the rec center!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 07:38 AM PST

    Locker Code - RETRO-2K-CarlosStory-8YE23

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 07:24 PM PST

    Anyone interested in joining a online my league comment down below we have 17/30 on PS4

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 10:26 PM PST

    All the beasts waiting outside the entrance because we have no idea when this rival day thing starts, (why can’t they just communicate?)

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 01:10 PM PST

    Is it even feasible or realistic to get the opal Dwyane Wade in MyTeam

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 10:31 PM PST

    The opal Dwyane Wade seems almost impossible to get without pumping in literally thousands of dollars into packs, especially since it seems like I can't pull a diamond or pink diamond in a pack to save my life.

    With 20 days left, if one were to have every card that came out in packs since the season started (meaning somehow you were able to get every diamond and pink diamond) and did every challenge for them, and did all of the other available challenges so far you would still be like 20k short of getting the 150k for Wade. I just feel like whatever packs and weekly challenges and spotlights that are released in the next 20 days or so are going to be JUST enough to get dwyane wade.

    Unless I'm missing something, it seems like you will have needed to get most of the pink diamonds and diamonds in this season to even sniff getting 150k XP

    submitted by /u/RockLeesLegWeights
    [link] [comments]

    Next Gen - lost animations when dropping overall

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 10:23 PM PST

    So when I was a 98 overall I unlocked some different layup animations. Once I dropped to 96 it put me back at default. The PS4 version of the game was not like this. Is this a bug or is this how they want the game to work? Seems pretty frustrating to have to deal with this.

    submitted by /u/ArtieStones
    [link] [comments]

    how can i turn on these CPU 'messages'?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 05:04 PM PST

    Next-gen question regarding positions

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 01:45 AM PST

    Hey all. I've noticed that every good build is a PF at the moment because of the badge distribution.

    My question is, if I make a PF and I want to play for the Bucks, will I struggle to make the team because Giannis is there, or could they possibly stick me in at SF, or something?

    Basically, want to play with Giannis and the Bucks, but still want my character to be a high badge PF.

    submitted by /u/FknPitsy
    [link] [comments]

    What does having the same takeover twice do in 2k21 next gen?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 09:29 PM PST

    Just unlocked mamba mentality badge, and seen that I can have spot-up precision twice. Would that make the ability better or just increase attributes? Or is it like 2K19 and it makes take over last longer?

    submitted by /u/Disgruntled-2k
    [link] [comments]

    Wanted to show off my MyTeam colors!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 09:13 PM PST

    The Anchorage Pink Moons

    Home Jersey

    Away Jerseys

    The Court

    I really like the combination of these 2 colors. My fav thing about them is how sweet they both look with the vintage font near the basket.

    submitted by /u/ScottyMcFree
    [link] [comments]

    2K21 Midrange shooting

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 12:27 PM PST

    2K has effectively killed the midrange game this year. There are way too many animations for pull ups and fade aways and 2K seemingly picks them at random so they're extremely hard to time. My myplayer has 85 midrange and even with gold difficult shots every midrange hot zone I have is blue because for some reason 2k randomly gave us like 5 double clutch pull ups that no one does in real life. I get that in real life the nba has evolved to more of a 3pt and layup/dunk style of scoring but guys like CP3, Devin Booker, and Melo still exists. Does anyone know why 2k did this?

    submitted by /u/kwilksp98
    [link] [comments]

    What jumpshot rating do you need to green consistently?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 12:52 AM PST

    Beasts of the East! My attempt of drawing the logo��.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 09:48 AM PST

    Will the situation in the city change soon?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 12:23 AM PST

    Old park player who plays 90% of the games as random here.

    I have a 7ft paint beast with a thousand flaws built just as I thought it would be, as I always do. Still, I have managed to have 65% wins and average 8 rebounds and 4 assists in 250 games.

    I am tired of all the games being against 6,7s playing iso, same moves, same shots, it is extremely absurd and boring for me at this point.

    So, after two weeks without playing, I am still debating internally with myself whether to continue playing this year or to leave it behind and play other games. Whether to be the typical anti-meta player who doesn't care about anything, plays his own style and tries to have fun (possibly losing a lot and winning very few games, which matters little to me) or to give up and see if next year it will be better.

    What do you guys think? Any hope that this will change over the season?

    submitted by /u/SrCandrejo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment