• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 24, 2020

    NBA 2K Join the r/NBA2K Discord Server!

    NBA 2K Join the r/NBA2K Discord Server!


    Join the r/NBA2K Discord Server!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    I've been unemployed for a while now, and I subbed here willing to watch the new 2K. Today I was blessed, since one redditor gave me a digital copy of the game. Good people still exist.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    Those random PG’s who don’t pass

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    They do realize it hasn’t been the Jordan Rec Center in 2 years right?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    Think this year has given my character a mental breakdown.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    why they do Kobe like this

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Dope game winner I got earlier today. I like to call myself Bubble Dame

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Nice To See the Facial Scan Has Really Improved!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    One of the worst online gaming communities of all time. (Park mode/Neighborhood)

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    I've been playing the NBA 2k series on and off, and I recently tried to get into park mode or neighborhood street ball.

    The matching up with players is terrible. Do I have to spend extra $$ to get some attention and/or random teammates, to join in so I can run a few games??

    I already dropped $100+ for legend edition and some VC so my player can at least be 75+, have also been working on badges but that gets boring at times. I know the basics, but damm, just haven't been able to enjoy myself in this mode, which is one of the main reasons I bought the game.

    P.s. Im by no means bad at this game, the few games I've got in, I get matched up with playmaking shot creators who only focus on figuring out their 3s timing..and people like me who are desperately trying to run some games, but are pretty new to the game... it so annoying.

    submitted by /u/raikeith
    [link] [comments]

    Missing the pre-game show with Shaq

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    I couldn't care less about the video content they have these days with the interviews. It's so utterly boring and the only reason to even have it running at all is to answer the VC quiz questions, but it's almost painful to endure the video to reach the quiz questions.

    I actually liked the pre-game show with the 3 guys in 2k19. That was mildly entertaining to watch while the game loaded. Shaq had some pretty funny lines.

    Maybe it's just me but not having that pre-game show is one of the biggest disappointments in 2k21.

    submitted by /u/HolyGonzo
    [link] [comments]

    WhT happened with his mouth ?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    Wow this game is so good I love this game

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    First putback dunk in 2k21

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    Will 2K ever go back to caring about MyCareer?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Another year another garbage bunch of decisions. Every year 2K cares less and less about MyCareer. No post game interviews. No press conference no random shoot around. The prelude seemed nice start in high school play in college... but then you pick you own team. What happened to the draft. Still limited on what you can build because park is their main focus. And the builds are the worse they have even been. Park has ruined the game imho. I got Into 2K years ago to bring teams championships and play in the NBA. Not to spend my time playing street ball. Then they lock tattoos and hair color unless you play park. All they need to do is separate park from "MYCAREER" or stop calling it MyCareer since it definitely isn't MyCareer it's the Career 2k wants you to have. Can't build a multi talented player like 90% of actual NBA players instead I have to be a one dimensional role player.

    submitted by /u/RougeVendor
    [link] [comments]

    I was tired of his screens

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    I have 99 ball handling.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    Nice game winner my mate got last night

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Confirmed amount of regular season games required to obtain the Gym Rat badge

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    I can officially confirm that it only takes 35 completed regular season games and completing the playoffs and winning the chip to get the gym rat badge. You can sim with VC as long as you are up by 25 points after halftime. They count as completed games, even in the playoffs.

    I know the methods have been posted here inconsistently, so I just wanted everyone to have the confirmation, so they don't feel like they are going to waste their time and hopefully help save time as well. Hope this finds you all well.

    submitted by /u/Frozinwater
    [link] [comments]

    You guys have it so good

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Come on Chris Brickley, gimme that only greens jumpshot.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Locker Code: ASSISTS-WITH-PLAYOFF-DIMERS (Playoff Dimers Pack, Gold Consumables, or 2 Tokens)

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    Use code ASSISTS-WITH-PLAYOFF-DIMERS for a chance at a Playoff Dimers Pack, Gold Consumables, or 2 Tokens

    Expires Sept. 29 @ Noon EST

    submitted by /u/zwinger
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for finding my green timing at park

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    What is the best way to find my timing for my guard. I want to be able to shoot consistently and hit my 3s but I can never find out my green window in any multiplayer mode. I've tried my court but it is no way near similar to shooting in park.

    submitted by /u/Marbeeeen
    [link] [comments]

    Is it me or does every team shoot like the 2016 Warriors in MyCareer

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    I just got the game, it's a adjustment to say the least; but I feel like every team can't miss a shot in MyCareer. Like I just created my second build and he's a SG...still in High School and I'm playing again Hendrix Cobb (who's supposed to be your rival/friend this year I guess...2K can y'all stop that?) and I get that he's the best player in High School...but the entire team doesn't MISS A SINGLE SHOT. That's not realistic at all. Idk if it's the sliders or something but this lowkey kills MyCareer for me and I actually like playing it.

    submitted by /u/AllyoftheSucio
    [link] [comments]

    Ever seen a “Alley-oop-danger”? But looks like a nice build tbh..

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment