• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 4, 2020

    NBA 2K No respect for board man :(

    NBA 2K No respect for board man :(


    No respect for board man :(

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    Whatever training you've been doing, its not enough.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    So sick of this game bro

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    2K thinks all we want is sweat and more sweat

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Post hook and a glizzy

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    This was my first snipe ever! Been playing since 2k17 and I got my first snipe at 2500 mt!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    I made the ultimate Derrick Rose build apparently

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Pulled glitched Hakeem from daily login pack!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    Park bigs after they get a rebound and you leave them open

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Just tried 2K20, finished my first game against the AI and I already want to throw my controller through my TV. Is this normal?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    2K players are confusing.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    We say that we want affiliations back, but I remember when a lot of people complained about the same Parks again in 17. Just like people do about the Neighborhood now. If we have affiliations back, I DO not want the same shit. I want something new and fresh, not the same reused stuff.

    People want only greens to go in. We already had that and it failed. Remember the beginning of 2k20 where whites almost never went in? That was the best phase of 2k20. Remember when everyone was complaining about that? Mike Wang nerfed the shooting and those same guys that were saying it was difficult to shoot are now saying that it's ridiculously easy to shoot. Of course it is now, people cried that they couldn't hit a shot, INCLUDING the YTubers who want only greens to go in.

    Same stuff with PNO. I used to play PNO religiously back in 2k11 all the way to 2k18. Know why they made the tier system? Cause people cried about playing the Heat or the Lakers every game or the Warriors. When in reality, the Tier 1-3 system completely sucks as it restricts player freedom.

    Personally, I rather 2K throw the system out there and give it time so the players adjust. Then you make changes accordingly. Not give patches the minute people start crying about their shots not falling and other bs

    submitted by /u/Ultimau
    [link] [comments]

    It’s very satisfying blocking green shots

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    I know it ain't the biggest problem of 2k but 2k21 should have free custom shoes(or at least cheaper) and the shirt kiosk

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Does pick dodger do anything?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    I have a two-way with HOF pick dodger and I get completely destroyed by screens. I don't hold RT or LT, I try to move around the screen, and they suck me in like a black hole and I get stuck in a 5 second animation. What am I supposed to do?

    submitted by /u/VeryConfusingReplies
    [link] [comments]

    2k gave Quincy Pondexter extra arm hair back in 2k16 lol

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    How to create black Miami Heat vicewave jerseys in myteam

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    Why does 2k disincentivize competition so much?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    If you have a high rep lower rep players will refuse to play with you if they're over a 95. If you're a good lower rep player high rep players won't want to play because they risk losing and dropping their overall. It makes so much more sense to base the overall system on how you play, not whether or not you win. I can understand the argument against purely basing it on stats, because then you'll just have guys trying to score 21 and being terrible teammates but if your overall goes up/down based on your teammate grade and your stats, along with how well you played against your competition, I think that makes so much more sense. It's so frustrating that the current system actively punishes players most of the time

    submitted by /u/d_reim
    [link] [comments]

    We got a elbow breaker forget the ankles ����

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Am I the only one???

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    Game Ball/sim out

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    hey guys quick question, so its 4th quarter with 5 minutes and we're leading by 30 i got 50 points and 10 assist i got bored so i sim out the game we're going to win anyways but after the game coach gave the game ball to the guy who absolutely did nothing (forgot his name) is this a bug? do i need to complete the whole 4 quarters to get the recognition i deserve?

    submitted by /u/YamateOnichaan
    [link] [comments]

    Does 2k17 MyCareer still work? (Cutscenes, your old career save)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    Hey guys, wanted to try some old games today, and check out my old save, do the cut scenes and my court still work, i know that servers are down but i hope that i can still play career for some nostalgia :)

    submitted by /u/manasthegoat
    [link] [comments]

    What would be a good goal for a new Center?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Hi I just got 2k20 yesterday and wanted to play myCareer as a center. What would be a good starter goal for each game (in terms of points, rebounds, etc). Also any tips would be appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/Mr2GameSuspension
    [link] [comments]

    Gru is the goat of the prelude he is a god in this game he got another one but i forgot to clip it

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    3 questions for My Career players. (Need Help)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    I have been playing for awhile now and on my third build currently at a 87.

    Questions.

    1. I need 106 attribute point to max out everything. Is it possible to obtain that many points between 87 and 99? If so when do you stop gaining attribute points and what happens then?

    2. Is it possible at some point to gain a second Takeover?

    3. At some point can I get a secondary position? I'm a PF. Is it possible to be a SF/PF or PF/C or PF/PG?

    Any help appreciated. Thanks

    submitted by /u/VaultCheese
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment