• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 7, 2021

    NBA 2K we're ready, don't @ me

    NBA 2K we're ready, don't @ me


    we're ready, don't @ me

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 10:57 PM PST

    a good old crossover > any ankle breaker animation

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 06:32 AM PST

    as a Actual Big, i cant stress this point enough....

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 02:19 PM PST

    If you get this error message about conflicting saved data on NBA 2K21 PS5, do NOT choose either storage to sync with, your files may become corrupted. Follow the steps in the comments.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 12:43 PM PST

    That was unnecessary

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 05:56 PM PST

    MPNation: God's Gift to the VC/Badge grind. 3 shooting badge upgrades in 1 game.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 04:05 PM PST

    Who remembers this unskippable cutscene on NBA2K14

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 03:13 AM PST

    The G League Storyline is Great

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 06:22 PM PST

    Lot's of throwbacks and references to older 2ks. Definitely worth a playthrough after you do the typical college one.

    submitted by /u/KanyinTV
    [link] [comments]

    Nba 2k21 next gen is designed around making you buy VC

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:47 PM PST

    Such a shame the gameplay is smoother and graphics are beautiful but mycareer is unplayable unless you want to buy vc or waste 60 hours of boring gameplay to get to an 85. Some badges can't be equip unless you have a high stat and the badge profession is so much slower than 2k20. And they cut how much vc you can earn per game, and as far as I played I didn't get any large endorsement checks.

    submitted by /u/ziongraduate2023
    [link] [comments]

    2k is money hungry

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 11:41 AM PST

    I'm surprised I don't see more posts about this, but NBA 2k21 might be the most money driven game I have ever seen.

    Here are a few examples: "Wacky Wednesday" earn 2xp for wearing a wacky hat. Easy enough, right? Wrong. A wacky hat costs 5-10k VC. Another example, court conquerer. Any other year, you could beat all the teams, earn VC (usually 5k), then also pick a throwback jersey. What happened this year? You have to pick between the jerseys (which are usually 10k VC) or get 5k VC.

    This is ridiculous. Everything in this game is driven around VC, which is the worst thing I have ever seen. You spend VC, the game is all around easier for you. Easier to get rep, easier to get to 99, etc.

    I really only play mycareer, so I can't speak for the myteam people, and whoever else. I'm assuming it's just as terrible.

    submitted by /u/BumLoading
    [link] [comments]

    They really need to implement some sort of ranking system for REC matchmaking aside from just having PRO-AM

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 04:48 PM PST

    I'm a pretty good player and I'm not necessarily looking to 5 stack in the rec, but getting matched with people who avg less then 5 ppg and obviously have no knowledge of how to play their build or even time a jumpshot is getting so frustrating, just have some sort of soft ranking or something please

    submitted by /u/RIV_Classic
    [link] [comments]

    My Point guard that I feel is very over powered, I made a montage of. Enjoy!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:40 AM PST

    I decided to make a montage of my Slashing Playmaker PG. If you have any questions about the build, just message me! Any love and support would be greatly appreciated. I hope you guys enjoy!

    https://youtu.be/nIqF4cfGJf8

    submitted by /u/tdawggyo
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else here play playnowonline??

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 06:21 PM PST

    Good rebounding, fast center build?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:35 AM PST

    Hello I am looking for a good center build that is a monster in the paint also is quick enough to close out on shooters any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/damon_aguilar32
    [link] [comments]

    Yeezys need to be added.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:45 PM PST

    Why can't we have yeezys? 2k already makes us pay for everything else. Iguodala has been wearing Quantums in game.

    submitted by /u/jarthur91
    [link] [comments]

    Is 2k21 for PS4 worth it if I'm only going to play play now online player control?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:03 AM PST

    Owned every 2k since 2k10 but this year have been very weary of buying 2k21 after hearing how terrible it is. I guess whats new though, every game apparently gets worse lol.

    2 years back I discovered player control, which is now my shit. I like to do player control and team control for online matches until I get to HOF rank so I can unlock the legendary players for player control. I practically play this every night.

    Since the release of 2k21 tho, it's starting to take longer to get a match on 2k20 going. Most likely since people are making the switch. So before I make the switch I was hoping some of you could let me know if this is still a popular game mode for 2k21 ps4? I don't really care about any other game mode, but it's important to me there are still a lot of players in this mode. I'm starting to get long wait times to get 10 people in a lobby for this mode. Especially considering I like to play late at night.

    Tldr: Are there still a lot of people playing player control online?

    submitted by /u/fluffygangsta420
    [link] [comments]

    Young MJ face creation?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:02 AM PST

    Has anyone made or seen a young MJ face creation they could give me please?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Kinseyyy_
    [link] [comments]

    Deleting builds

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 02:44 AM PST

    Will I lose my rep if I delete all of my builds and make a new one?

    submitted by /u/kanchev2
    [link] [comments]

    Is pump faking useless in 2k now?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 04:44 PM PST

    The whole point of pump faking is to get a better shot or fake the defender but when used in the pain it is useless. The badge pogo stick nullifies the whole move and you are always forced to pass out. This makes playing the inside almost useless to the big man position since even if you do fake them out you still won't get a good shot.

    submitted by /u/Cold_Reactor
    [link] [comments]

    Icon Player Swap

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 02:15 AM PST

    Hello everybody,

    is it possible to choose a specific Defender? If I just press X I often don't get the Defender I want to control.

    submitted by /u/Mammoth-Visit-320
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get this in the game?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:01 PM PST

    This man woke up and chose all reps

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 06:23 PM PST

    How to skip the 2ku tutorials in 2k20

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:51 AM PST

    Hi? Please helo, I'm stuck in tutorials in 2k20, I dont know how to skip it. Thank youu

    submitted by /u/MEGTZY100127
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to find a way to do the best 6'8 PF for both park and rec gameplay. Is it it?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:48 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment