• Breaking News

    Monday, October 28, 2019

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - October 28, 2019

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - October 28, 2019


    MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - October 28, 2019

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:05 PM PDT

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, please include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/Switch), Current Team, MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    "Yo shoot it shoot it!"

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 03:33 PM PDT

    2k when I’m 1 assist away from a quadruple double

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:03 AM PDT

    When you're banned from the nba so all you can do is play 2k

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:59 PM PDT

    My teammates in career when I have 9 assists

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 02:32 AM PDT

    Deandre Jordan became my dad in 2 plays

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:35 PM PDT

    2K Devs addressing the community concerns

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 01:04 AM PDT

    We need this animation ASAP

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:34 AM PDT

    Shout out to 1% gang! Lebron and AD ain't carrying us to 99 ��

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:55 PM PDT

    When you Average 40 PPG and hear “Ay he could ball huh?” in practice

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:59 AM PDT

    Why do we have to play park to unlock nba intros?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 10:12 AM PDT

    What is up with the shooting??

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:40 PM PDT

    I feel like with every three I take. Even with A+ shooters misses unless it's a green. Is this happening to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Bread_Invitation
    [link] [comments]

    2K19 vs 2K20

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:03 PM PDT

    So I've been playing 2K20 today and just decided to play a MyCareer game in 2K19. 2K19 is so much more fluid than 2K20. The way my guy moves around the court and most importantly, the speed that the game reacts to my controller input. On 2K20 it seems like either my MyPlayer will react to my controller commands very slowly or not at all. Has anyone else gone back to play 2K19 since 2K20 came out?

    submitted by /u/DwayneWayne91
    [link] [comments]

    Question to randoms

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 01:13 AM PDT

    Why are y'all so damn bad at the game? I don't understand why y'all can't just get your badges in MyCareer then come to the Rec and shoot open shots. How hard is it to just guard your damn man and not take stupid shots? I do not understand why that's so difficult for y'all.

    submitted by /u/The-Real-Pai-Mei
    [link] [comments]

    Got my first ever snatch block today!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:12 PM PDT

    Two Way 3pt Faciltatator Mix

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:32 PM PDT

    There's only one way to influence a serious change.... Should we boycott 2k21?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:21 PM PDT

    Seriously, from bad servers to lackadaisical patch work, ads that can't be skipped.. We tolerate a lot more than any other gaming community for a full priced $60 title. The bottom line is no matter how much we complain on social media our wallets are the only voice that's loud enough to make it to the gatekeepers. We get it the game makes tons of money and aside from investors, the publishers, the execs and devs.. I'm sure the NBA receives a hefty check for the rights to the NBA and the players association. But this is no longer a case of "get gud / just grind if you don't wanna buy vc", this is poor consumer - producer relations and some people in the community even attribute it to the fact that "minorities" are the largest of the user base.

    Do we sabotage 1st week sales by not pre ordering and letting the game to sit on the shelf for a month or so?

    TL;DR: We're all pretty sick of this, how do we tackle fighting poor business practices with our wallets?

    submitted by /u/vonkloud
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a reason I can’t make a shot to save my life on higher difficulties?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 10:12 PM PDT

    I play myleague for the most part, and when I play on Superstar my shots don't go down no matter what. I make sure to take mostly open shots, and I still shoot like 2/15 from 3. When the game first dropped, I didn't feel like I had this same problem.

    submitted by /u/TheCrimsonComet40
    [link] [comments]

    Why is 2k20 so hated

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 08:50 PM PDT

    I understand that events are broken and some builds may be very good but people don't even realize this is the best 2k we have gotten in ages and in my opinion is way more fair than 2k17 it's just we don't realize it because of the nostalgia factor I think that a lot of people complain about every small change 2k makes they are trying their best and we have to accept the game as it is just because you can't green your jumper and just because defending builds can defend very well which is what they are supposed to do dosent make the game broken end of story

    submitted by /u/Seppy_
    [link] [comments]

    When you hit 99.9 ovr in my career does it stay there ? or does it still get affected by low performance

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 01:45 AM PDT

    This is 2k for you

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 08:01 AM PDT

    I made them run into each other ��

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:27 PM PDT

    I badly want to return to 2k but I can't

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 01:06 AM PDT

    This NBA season is giving me the urge to load back up 20 and play again but I'm fighting it because 2k is a horrible company with horrible practices. I wish they'd try to right their wrongs by buffing SFs like they said, adding custom pie charts, adding a new park, etc. but it's 2k so none of that will happen. I'm surprised the media doesn't make a huge deal about 2k tbh. $60 for a game, $50 extra just to have a playable build, and that's just one build. Not to mention the in game advertisements and bugs. They won't even release patch notes lmao. What a joke.

    submitted by /u/RushPrime
    [link] [comments]

    What difficulty is most efficient in grinding mycareer to 99.9

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:13 PM PDT

    Pro or hof

    submitted by /u/Docsbarbershop
    [link] [comments]

    I was bored and I couldn't do anything so I made my friend make her own shoe. I have no words

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 12:48 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment