• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 24, 2020

    NBA 2K Looking for the MyTEAM megathread? Join r/MyTEAM, the official subreddit dedicated to NBA 2K MyTEAM!

    NBA 2K Looking for the MyTEAM megathread? Join r/MyTEAM, the official subreddit dedicated to NBA 2K MyTEAM!


    Looking for the MyTEAM megathread? Join r/MyTEAM, the official subreddit dedicated to NBA 2K MyTEAM!

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    Clickable link: r/MyTEAM

    Locking the comments here so no one uses this post as a megathread. If you have any question please send a message to modmail.

    submitted by /u/yyy2k
    [link] [comments]

    I love getting subbed out and going down 15 points

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Let’s take another look

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    When every man cried:

    Posted: 23 May 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    My facescan looks like something out of a horror movie

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    Check out the rec locker room. So weird looking at all of this. Also no horses in the locker room? ��

    Posted: 23 May 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Worse way to lose in the rec

    Posted: 23 May 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    This just proves how many people like matchmaking... 2k take the hint!

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    I was trying to make a really bad center build and it came out to this

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    All Time Nuggets Yay or Nay??

    Posted: 23 May 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    This is Game 7 of the Nba Finals and this Blocking Foul with 20 seconds left cost the Bucks the Chip because Magic Hits Both Free Throws and they miss a buzzer beater. How is this a Blocking Foul.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    I’m going on a rant because I’m tired of this 99 overall system.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    This may have been ranted about before and I doubt anyone will see it, but I don't care I just want it to be out there.

    I hate this 99 overall system. It takes FOREVER to grind to 99 overall once you get to 95, but why can you go down?! I just want to get to a 99 and stay there. I like to play the park, and most of the time I am paired with some trash 80 overalls because I can't find anyone else. We usually end up losing and my overall goes down. Last week I spent like 3 or 4 hours grinding from a 96 to a 99.7 just to lose it in 2 games in the rec. I played with friends that night, and don't get me wrong, it was fun, but I lost 3 overalls that night.

    Edit: Forgot to say that even if you have an amazing game and lose by even one single point, you get a 95.0-95.9 performance which is bull crap.

    TLDR; The 99 overall system is terrible this year, as I can lose hours of grinding in the matter of games. I hate it.

    submitted by /u/Blu35treak2004
    [link] [comments]

    When the squad hits up the discount bin at TJ Maxx

    Posted: 23 May 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Yeah I think I’ll pass on that one lol

    Posted: 23 May 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    ’94 Barkley

    Posted: 23 May 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    I feel like the CPU does this at least once a game

    Posted: 24 May 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    quad double

    Posted: 24 May 2020 12:36 AM PDT

    My build in mycareer is a 7'0 250 Defender and I managed to get a quad double once. The game didnt act like it was a big deal. It makes me angry that 2k doesnt do anything special for hitting that.

    submitted by /u/Jamestastic420
    [link] [comments]

    2k doesn’t punish bad teammates enough!!!

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    just finished a game playing with a teammate who shot 4/19 and only had 2 rebounds, 3 assists and 7 Turnovers (as a PG) his only assists were to the AI.. this guy had sharp takeover (i got team takeover) but insisted on driving and getting blocked multiple times. he took terrible shots, didn't green a single one, shot 0/11 from three and his matchup had 22 points. while i had 19 points, 9 rebounds, 5 assists, 5 steals and 8 blocks. I had an A+ teammate grade and so did our center.. this PG has an A teammate grade and he was probably the worst teammate I have ever played with. that just doesn't make sense to me.

    submitted by /u/ianhaf
    [link] [comments]

    First-ever Playground/Rec Experience

    Posted: 23 May 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    Tonight I decided to see what this is all about.

    Here are some things I observed: - Most people don't understand the game - Too much individual play and not enough team play - WTF is up with dudes doing the Naruto run??? - Shooting appears to be much more difficult - Why so many fouls in rec???

    I'm sure there are more. I'm just dipping my toes into the online play for the first time ever in my life, so this is all new to me.

    Any tips would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/WhitePigeon1986
    [link] [comments]

    Why do i need shooting badges to shoot faster

    Posted: 23 May 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    Its like ur MyPlayer is a slow shooter then he starts to sink a few shots from here and there in the NBA and

    then he says "ooooh so that"s how u do it i can shoot faster bc i started to sink a few shots".

    submitted by /u/MetBronny
    [link] [comments]

    So is this not a travel?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    What is something I can do/run to get to the rim easily in mycareer

    Posted: 23 May 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    I need finishing badges, I have a pure slasher I'm working on. Any help?

    submitted by /u/blitzgcat
    [link] [comments]

    How can i play on this court? When i start a game in MyLeague it’s just the 2020 court but with those retro jerseys.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Same City, same toxicity.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Let me set the scene:

    Two teams enter, both from Memphis. One team themed liked the grizzlies, the other like the tigers.

    Clearly both users either have a high respect for the city of Memphis or (the more likely choice) they're both from said city.

    Opposing team opens the game with off ball full court press, cheesing to a 30 point first quarter, myself down 8 while playing respectable on ball as it's too late in the year to actually care enough to cheese this fool back. 1st half comes to a close in a close 6 point game.

    2nd half starts. Opposing team starts hot with a 12 point swing in just over a minute to start the half. Game is now over and with no communication at all, he proceeds to jump on the mic and hound me about how I could be so bad and talking all this shit like he runs the block or something

    Now up until this point, the last shed of respect I had for this man was that he was from my city. That goes out the window and his response to this statement was hilarious.

    So I simply say "It's a little late in the year to cheese off ball man, but gg."

    His response? "YoU cAn Do It ToO"

    And this is how I found out that even when you're clearly from the same city, there's still the same toxicity wherever you go on 2k.

    submitted by /u/hatballers
    [link] [comments]

    Another example of shooting being broken. 2-Way Slashing Playmakers shouldn’t be able to do this but you might as well take advantage of it.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment