• Breaking News

    Friday, January 1, 2021

    NBA 2K "Rookieville? This finna be a breeze!" Aslo rookieville:

    NBA 2K "Rookieville? This finna be a breeze!" Aslo rookieville:


    "Rookieville? This finna be a breeze!" Aslo rookieville:

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:30 PM PST

    The Curry Slide

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:52 AM PST

    I’ll still never forgive this community for how hard people tried to defend the last gen version and the demo

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:50 AM PST

    A lot of people really tried to defend this last gen version and the demo when it first came out to shit on the people who actually wanted good basketball game and talk about how we are never satisfied with anything. Nah bruh the game just isn't finished it's a half ass attempt to squeeze whatever money out of last gen they can. I understand that we couldn't get the whole city because that's a lot of last gen but come on bruh we couldn't even get the new archetype system ? Or better gameplay fixes? Hell we couldn't even get the full story mode if that's not bullshit then idk what is. And the fact that 2k has no reset my career option so I can't been play mycareer with the updated rosters or rookies unless I make new build is bullshit.

    submitted by /u/MalThaAnimeKing
    [link] [comments]

    "Bro you can't possibly dominate on a badgeless 6' build..." "Hold my lollipop"

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:39 PM PST

    What it feels like when I play solo in REC

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:32 PM PST

    Kids, remember not to do drugs and then hop into the builder.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:52 PM PST

    Digging through my PS4 gallery and the 2k17 folder, i found MyPlayer being clearly in awe of guarding LeBron James in his first All-Star appearance.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:05 AM PST

    Can we cut this stupid animation out? I’m the center, so I’m doing this every game. It’s really annoying

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:37 PM PST

    i be fine with the curry sliding and iso lords if they would make it where if you go on for too long, you miss your shot. simple.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:13 PM PST

    over dribbling should make you miss more. like people wana bring up kyrie, harden and etc. but those are literally 2 of like 500 NBA players. and even in those examples they arent dribbling at the high speed and rate you can achieve in this game.

    like honestly, you would be too tired after doing all this to even have the power to launch a 30+ foot bomb, or have it even hit the rim.

    dribbling like this shouldnt be more accurate that a set shot. its just comedy to watch this shit play out. this is when 2k should step in, rather than remove the curry slide (which is guardable and etc, just annoying) just balance the overdribbling and shooting accuracy.

    bonus points, these people are more accurate, than your big man under the basket LMAO

    submitted by /u/XT3M3
    [link] [comments]

    I've been playing 2k19 park for the last few days, and you can call me nostalgic, but it made me realize how far 2k is from what made me love it.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:50 PM PST

    Yes, there were ALOT of flaws with 2k19 and there's been significant improvements in later games to some areas. The road to 99 was tedious, the rep system is better now, grinding hof badges was repetitive and took forever, pushing was awful, pure locks were broken, and I like being able to choose badges and which attributes to upgrade. But playing it again reminded me why I enjoyed it so much and why I won't be buying 2k22. Almost all of the elements of 19 that I enjoyed are basically gone.

    6 Build names mattered.

    I really enjoyed knowing the strengths of weaknesses of my teammates and opponents just by their build names. You could typically tell how your opponent wants to play just by their build. For example Sharpshooter and Shot Creator didn't mean the same thing. In 21, the only shooting attributes are mid range and three pointer, which everyone maxes anyway. In 19, there was open mid range, contested mid range, moving mid range, open three point, contested three point, moving three point. Shot creators typically specialized in moving mid range shots while sharps specialized in threes. Guarding a pure sharp meant something completely different from guarding a pure shot. That type of distinction is now gone. What's the difference between guarding an offensive threat, scoring machine, or 3 level scorer?

    5 Each of your builds could have it's own name, clothes, and hairstyle

    This seems minor, but it's a feature I really miss. I nicknamed each file after an NBA player, and gave them clothes and a hairstyle to match. So when I hopped on my shot creating athletic finisher, the build file is named Amare and he has on a Stoudemire jersey. My pure rim was named Ben Wallace and had the afro to match. In 21 when you change one player, it changes them all. Now I have a paint beast named Peja and they're all wearing Gatorade tees.

    4 The music was better.

    Obviously this one is completely personal preference but there was more of a variety and vibe to the music that just put you in the right mood to hoop. Admittedly I'm out of the age demo so most of the music isn't intended for me anyway, but I turned off about half of 2k19 music and still had plenty of songs left that I enjoyed. This was the first song that played when I put on my 19 beats after over a year. It's not even my favorite 2k19 song but there's nothing really like it on 21.

    3 Big men felt like big men

    Pretty much every height was viable in both park and rec. I ran a 7'3 glass cleaner most of the year and did just fine. "Undersized" bigs were still around 6'11. In 2k21 taller builds do ok in rec, but even 6'10 feels like a dinosaur in park. Since everyone is atleast 6'7 with max rebounding, true big men are almost extinct in park. Post scoring is pretty much dead as well. People claim that it was OP in 19, but my 7'3 had no problem guarding any post scorer. Once I switched to a 6'11 I was bbq chicken, AS I SHOULD BE. That was the cost of gaining speed. The post takeover was unguardable 1v1 AS IT SHOULD BE. A post scorer in takeover should command a double team. It was also much easier to score inside on mismatches unless they were a lock.

    2 There was more build variety (and IQ)

    There were 7 primary and secondary archetypes, each with different badges and attributes. 49 different combinations, not including different positions and heights and I played against every possible build (Except maybe a post scoring playmaker). Now there's only 4 categories but an endless amount of ways to arrange them. But essentially almost everyone can do almost everything and over half of the players are 6'7 pfs. I preferred when every build had major strengths and weaknesses (outside of the broken pure locks). You had to be pretty good to play defense on a play sharp or score consistently on a glass cleaner. People ran different lineups, used different strategies, on ball screens, off ball screens, Iso, post play. There's not really a need for strategy anymore or finding builds that match each other since they all do everything. I miss looking at the other team's lineup in rec and discussing how to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. Seeing if my match up was a post scorer, rebounding athletic finisher, sharpshooting rim protector, or two way rebounder, and knowing what I need to do to try and neutralize them.

    1 Defense, dribbling, and movement in general was considerably better

    For every game on both ends, I actually felt like I was in completely control of my player. There was no sliding on defense, nobody teleporting through my body or randomly blowing by when I'm in good position. Everytime someone scored on me, it felt deserved. Holding LT to play defense (on my builds with good lateral quickness) actually worked as intended. Hands up defense actually worked as intended. Dribble gods did more than just spam one or two moves. The speed of the game overall just felt much better than it does now. Everyone complained about how slow 20 felt when it first came out, and eventually we got used to it. But the truth is that the game slowed after 19, and not in a good way.

    submitted by /u/PayDBoardMan
    [link] [comments]

    Happy New Years ya'll

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:04 PM PST

    🥳

    submitted by /u/tazeHT
    [link] [comments]

    2k18 for literally 3 cents. I would’ve bought if servers up was still

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:32 AM PST

    Finally getting used to the game and loving it.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:16 PM PST

    So if anyone can remember I recently bought this game and I am a complete rookie but managed to get to All-star difficulty (I know that's pretty poor) but this game is crazy with the crowd my game was tied late game Cavs v Celtics and as it was getting later in the game the crowd were going insane and I have never had a crowd like that in any game, I managed to win 111-109 as the Cavs player stepped out of bounds and then the team split and allowed me a straight run to the basket with only 0:05 left. But yeah really enjoying the game and glad I picked it up.

    submitted by /u/KMiller3114
    [link] [comments]

    Unnecessarily Complicated Versions of 2k21

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:49 PM PST

    Please Help! My son has an X-Box One, I got him 2k21 Standard Edition for Christmas. His best friend has a new X-Box Series X, and apparently they can't play together anymore. This is all VERY CONFUSING, but I'm reading I might be able to buy the game again (ugh...) but buy a different version of the game, and maybe they'll be able to play? Can someone confirm? I don't want to waste $100 just to find out that they still can't play together? Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/2-Metal-4-Me
    [link] [comments]

    I need help for a YouTube funny video

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:32 AM PST

    Does anyone know where I can find the shot feedback pictures for a YouTube video. I looked on google for shot feedback but I cant find a meme template for shot feedback and I wanna put 100% contested on some shots and stuff like that but I cant seem to find any pictures ...😭

    submitted by /u/apocolyptt
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone how to get the blue lebron jersey on current gen this jersey looks so nice

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:35 PM PST

    Locker Code - MyTEAM-JAYCANADA-3RQM2

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:10 PM PST

    Is this game worth it just for MyTeam?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:20 PM PST

    I've stopped playing 2K after 2K19 and I've just been playing NBA Live Mobile since I'm familiar with the shiny cards that FIFA has with Ultimate Team. I am by no means a competitive player, I'm just a casual who likes basketball and the ability to make my own team

    Is it stupidly hard to get Good/Godly cards like it is in FIFA? How is the pack weight?

    submitted by /u/iwilleatyourbrother
    [link] [comments]

    2020 has been sucky but I found a couple of cool players at the park to squad up with, so it hasn’t been all bad for me.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:08 PM PST

    I've only been playing 2K since this summer when 20 became free on PS4 Plus. I've focused on learning how to play and building a player for the park, my eventual goal. A franchise as established though, I didn't want to dive in so green, so maxed my build before diving into multiplayer.

    I like playing as a glass-cleaning big focusing on defense and setting screens. I grew up cheering on bigs as a Lakers fan. It's my favorite position in BB video games.

    I've been gaming for decades, I figured it would be difficult to find random players with some ball IQ...I was not disappointed.

    Not having IRL friends that play on PS4 I knew I'd have to just play my best with the kids I'm dealt, eventually finding people with complimentary play styles.

    I'm surprised it only took 3 days and while this year hasn't been as bad for me as so many others, it has sucked not hanging with friends and families, who aren't really gamers or interested in 2K, so I'm grateful there's still chill people out there to play 2K with.

    Looking forward to more fun in 2K in the new year, cheers!

    (If you guys see this, what up, see you online later!)

    submitted by /u/rudebii
    [link] [comments]

    Why are big builds this unrealistic?? They messed up player creation big time :(

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:56 AM PST

    People are now running 7 foot bigs with 25 strength and 25 interior defense. My 6'9 big with HOF posteriser and rise up can't dunk on him, it gives me a stupid layup animation with 4% covered and it's obviously a miss. Why?! Makes 0 sense honestly

    submitted by /u/josemourinh0
    [link] [comments]

    Rate my build current gen

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:37 PM PST

    My Player Name Confusion

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:26 PM PST

    Is there a way to not show name of my player when I commit a foul online? I'd rather it just be gamertag. Last 2k it was gamertag so I'm confused a bit. Thanks

    submitted by /u/ReefintheOcean
    [link] [comments]

    Dribble moves animations 6’5 PG

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:58 PM PST

    Which dribble moves animations did you use and see it effectively for a 6'5 2-way slashing playmaker PG?

    1. Dribble pull-ups
    2. Dribble style
    3. Moving crossovers
    4. Moving behind the backs
    5. Moving spins
    6. Moving hesitations
    7. Triple threat styles

    I checked YouTube and there are many variants. So I'm asking based on your experience instead.

    Many thanks.

    submitted by /u/ferdbrown
    [link] [comments]

    Why are the Nets a 2nd tier team now?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:35 AM PST

    Makes absolutely no sense, I mean I didn't get why the Nuggets were initially a tier 2 team either, considering they were a final 4 team last year. But the nets are an elite team, why tf would they move them down

    submitted by /u/Pkkush27
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment