• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 2, 2021

    NBA 2K Congrats to the winners of our 2020 Awards! u/Floki5000, u/DFSxBigDoeDoe, and u/PayDBoardMan are your MVPs 🏆

    NBA 2K Congrats to the winners of our 2020 Awards! u/Floki5000, u/DFSxBigDoeDoe, and u/PayDBoardMan are your MVPs ��


    Congrats to the winners of our 2020 Awards! u/Floki5000, u/DFSxBigDoeDoe, and u/PayDBoardMan are your MVPs ��

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 04:41 PM PST

    Congrats to the winners of our 2020 Awards! u/Floki5000, u/DFSxBigDoeDoe, and u/PayDBoardMan are your MVPs 🏆

    BANNER

    Winners

    Subreddit MVPs: Who made the most positive impact on our community?

    Best Posts: What posts taught you something new, made you laugh the most, or had the best in-game highlight?

    Best Original Content: What posts had the highest quality original work? Ex: art/design work, videos

    Finalists

    Check out all the finalists here!

    submitted by /u/yyy2k
    [link] [comments]

    I broke out of bounds and ended up on some type on Google Earth image lol

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:03 AM PST

    Is there a way to injure an opponent in MyCareer?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:10 PM PST

    Its the NBA Finals and we are playing the bucks, and i dont want to lose so is their a way to injure Giannis so he won't play in the finals. I know this sounds dark but i need to win the title

    submitted by /u/Fadi2k
    [link] [comments]

    Richard Jefferson: "Why is my PINK DIAMOND so damn hard to get.. hey @NBA2K_MyTEAM can I get a code for ME"

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:26 PM PST

    After years of missing standing layups and getting blocked by elbows, I've finally realized how 2k wants you to score on someone jumping in the paint.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:55 PM PST

    Since 2K decided to remove Nick Young from the game, I created him from scratch and drafted him on my 2006 save. Here is his debut highlights!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 05:58 PM PST

    Just won 250,000 VC Daily Spin Next Gen

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:13 PM PST

    I just won 250,000 VC on a daily spin. On the next GEN version. I never knew this was even an option can someone confirm that this is a thing and not some glitch? I see the VC and I'm able to use it. I just wanna make sure

    submitted by /u/sidwitit
    [link] [comments]

    Exactly how we drew it up

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 04:21 PM PST

    By jumping this fence you can break out of bounds and explore the outside of the city

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:16 PM PST

    Bruh it’s the my team fire ball

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:58 PM PST

    Lag on multiplayer

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:24 PM PST

    When I play offline games everything is smooth and there's no delay in my shot. When I play online there's a slight delay in my shot even though I have good internet and am using a lan cable. Is there supposed to be that slight delay or should it be the same as offline games

    submitted by /u/Donut_boii
    [link] [comments]

    Don't think I'll hit a game-tying buzzer beater as wild as this ever again.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:13 PM PST

    Bad game or extreme learning curve?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:40 AM PST

    Hey guys I got 2k21 on Christmas and have played just for about a week at this point. I'd consider myself an above-average gamer and usually adapt to games quickly, especially other sports games like madden and mlb the show. But for some reason, I am still completely terrible at this game (I only play MyTEAM). On defense, my players move around like they're ice skating and I can't hit a shot other than a lay-up or dunk to save my life. Are there any settings I need to turn on or does anyone have any advice? I've seen little improvement in my game and I'm ready to give up already. (I don't need advice about players I have a solid team w/ 100k in the bank, just need gameplay advice)

    submitted by /u/dav1d123
    [link] [comments]

    What does the snowflake mean at the bottom (I’m a noob)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:52 PM PST

    Remember when backpacks and full body tattoos meant good players?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:20 PM PST

    Does anyone else remember when pack and tats signified good players? Now when I see backpackers and tattoos I know it's gonna be an easy game because that dudes gonna ball hog and brick more shots then Danny Green in the playoffs.

    submitted by /u/SoFein41
    [link] [comments]

    2K. Please listen to our community.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:48 AM PST

    I'm 96 ovr 6'9 paint beast. I have my attributes and badges all maxed out. I have never seen this bullshit in my life.

    2K, I can't finish simple two-handed alley-oop front 6'3 guy just because he has an intimidator? Am I dunking against Gary Payton or sum? What the hell? I can't even finish standing layup or dunk against him. I feel like dunking on big man that is maxed out is much easier than dunking on 60 ovr point guard. I'm scared posting up my mismatch because I'm scared I can't finish.

    2K aren't gonna do shit on this game because they don't even listen to 2K community. We desperately asked this game company to fix something for years and years. All they do is nerf something that doesn't matter rather than fixing curry slides which need to be patched.

    2K. Please listen to our community.

    submitted by /u/Tech_Blitz1203
    [link] [comments]

    Myleague is a mess

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:11 AM PST

    Just got the game (normal Lillard edition), loaded the updates on ps4, and the myLeague is a mess.

    The regular season games and dates are wrong with games starting at the beginning of December. I understand this might be unavoidable due to covid.

    If you start a franchise in the off-season, for some reason the date shows 2019.

    The draft lottery has the Warriors out of the lottery picking at 28. The Timberwolves had 3% odds of winning the first pick. I wanted to have a re-do of the Timberwolves off-season and draft Wiseman instead of Edwards but with those lottery odds it would take forever for the ping pong balls to hit.

    It's these little attention to detail thing that make a big difference.

    submitted by /u/penningtenore
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else 2k19 not go online

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:02 AM PST

    r/NBA2K 2021 Clean Slate Opportunity (for user flair/ban history)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:43 PM PST

    r/NBA2K 2021 Clean Slate Opportunity (for user flair/ban history)

    BANNER

    This is an opportunity for users with ban history to request a clean slate. A clean slate means you can make a comeback without any ban history and your user flair will be updated. Ban history is important for user flair, giveaways, and other things.

    We're looking to make sure you understand why you were banned, otherwise you'll inevitably do the same thing again. If you think you're eligible, fill out this form by January 31.

    This was well-received last year so let's try it again, Happy New Year!

    submitted by /u/yyy2k
    [link] [comments]

    What are some paint beast scoring tips?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:51 AM PST

    I'm having a hard time scoring in the paint. What are some good tips or animations I should look for?

    submitted by /u/tino_smo
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody know the face creation

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:40 AM PST

    Yo how does everyone here on next gen?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:32 AM PST

    Like how? i've been trying since release and all you guys act like it's an everyday thing? i have the mamba edition too. Anyone here got any tips? (already have twitter accounts followed to help).

    submitted by /u/BeastBrady04
    [link] [comments]

    Do I have to play at least half of the game?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:42 PM PST

    I see these tips saying sim the rest of your career game to get VC, but whenever I do it says "sim and get no vc"

    submitted by /u/ExistingAspect7994
    [link] [comments]

    MyPlayer Rec Games

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:41 PM PST

    Why can I dominate an NBA career game on hall of fame as a 90 but when I go into a Rec game my guy plays like an uncoordinated middle schooler? Literally can't even dribble. This game has so much potential but is so broken.

    submitted by /u/gagerage74
    [link] [comments]

    NBA 2k21(as you can see there is a yellow orange battery beside all the starter)and I don’t know how to fix it

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:41 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment