• Breaking News

    Friday, November 1, 2019

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - November 01, 2019

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - November 01, 2019


    MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - November 01, 2019

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 09:05 PM PDT

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, please include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/Switch), Current Team, MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When you're playing against your homie and set the quarter length to 12 minutes.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 06:40 AM PDT

    Rip the Warriors season

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 09:53 AM PDT

    Until further notice, Live Discussion posts will no longer be allowed.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 06:53 PM PDT

    The mod team has no way of turning the option off, but any Live Discussion posts will be locked and removed. If we miss any, please report the post and we will take care of it.

    This may change in the future if Reddit creates more options for us to manage this post type.

    submitted by /u/yyy2k
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: If its " hard" to play PG and to see the whole floor then I think its time to stop playing PG....

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 01:25 PM PDT

    I just went into game chat of this one rec game we were down by 20 in cause, i saw that the other 4 players pluged in their mic and were all yelling at each other but moreso the pg.

    the pg was trying to say thats its hard to see everyone on the floor and we need to call out when we're open and etc. on the very next play he started yelling at me not rolling to the paint after screens , and i and others called out the BS of that statement ( I've been ignored so much the other team center stop guarding my rolls and just started doubling).

    PG then started to say i havent called out my rolls thats why im being ignored. if i need to call out a roll on a PnR that was set with YOU to get a pass. pg isnt it dawg. especially since its literally right in your face

    submitted by /u/XT3M3
    [link] [comments]

    When ur girl mad but still let you hit

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 12:31 AM PDT

    And half of the people doing trivia just got thanos snapped because of a bug

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 06:03 PM PDT

    Bye bye 5 million vc dreams

    submitted by /u/kingkered8
    [link] [comments]

    Offseason signing 101 ft. 2K AI

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 06:04 PM PDT

    Married father of 3 w/ limited time to play, sincerely asking for Center build help

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 05:48 PM PDT

    As the title states, I'm a busy guy. I own a business with 6 employees that I pay a living wage to. But in order to keep that up, I cut my own pay, so no VC purchases for me (so I can't experiment)... Anyway, I have limited time to play and I'm a MyCareer player if anything. I'm hoping/asking for help in order to build a Center who gets a lot of rebounds, defends and who can score at the rim (my post game stinks... I'm 41 and not that great with the controls... Yay... Anyway, I'm hoping that you folks could give me a solid build that would allow me to do what I like... Including height, weight, attribute and athletic pies...maybe even the correct badges to use. I'm a good man, I'd like to think anyway... Asking for some guidance here. Thank you in advance for any and all help/guidance/advice that you all may have for me. 🙂

    submitted by /u/FavDaddy
    [link] [comments]

    Waiting in REC and you see one pg walk in, then another... and another...

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 08:59 AM PDT

    When you pump fake, and the defender jumps way early, but somehow gets the block with 1 finger on the way down. Seems legit.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:18 AM PDT

    Just beat Randy moss and BenJarvus Green-Ellis on the park.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 04:53 PM PDT

    Happy Halloween!! No, there's no one in my Park ��

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 03:31 PM PDT

    PSA for guards trying chase down block.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 01:23 PM PDT

    If you are playing with a defensive big (Glock, Paint Beast) on your team stop saving the other team in chase down situations. The big running directly behind you has an 85-99 block and chasedown maybe HOF. They will make up ground soon as they jump. When you and your 35 block and no chase down run directly behind your man you're literally shielding them from being blocked by the big. You're essentially setting a screen for them. All we ask is you pursue from the side and move out of the way so we can actually get the block. Please we are begging you to stop. It's so annoying and avoidable. Let my build do what's it's meant to. Essentially I'm begging you to let us help you not give up 2 easy points. P.S. we also have pogo stick if they pump fake.

    submitted by /u/akgamestar
    [link] [comments]

    Baron Davis

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 01:14 AM PDT

    Why cant the AI just take an open jumpshot when I pass it out of a double in MyCareer? Why do they take a leaning layup into the block EVERY SINGLE TIME!?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 10:51 AM PDT

    I literally had to stop passing to the open man on these plays, its ridiculous. I have to pass out to the perimeter now because the AI gets blocked legitimately 100% of the time. Its infuriating.

    submitted by /u/GeKorn
    [link] [comments]

    New Locker Code! Up to 75 tokens

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 04:23 PM PDT

    Actually did a thing!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 10:13 PM PDT

    How to play 2k20. Use a screen, do a behind the back, press square.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 02:04 PM PDT

    Has to be the biggest demo file, ever...

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 01:38 AM PDT

    The epitome of 2k20 online

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 12:45 PM PDT

    Gonna ask something here that may catch some flack

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 09:04 PM PDT

    ... but idgaf

    I'm well aware that you can make your myplayer be whoever you wanna be. With that said, how come 90% of the my players I see are black? I know the community is very diverse. I'm not against it or anything. It's just it always feels strange when you join a game and the person talking crazy on the mic doesn't sound even halfway like how that player looks. I'm just saying.

    submitted by /u/MrRegulars
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else NOT spend money on VC?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 12:21 PM PDT

    I refuse to give into the "pay to win" model of this game. I grind the old fashioned way and don't spend money on VC, however tempting it may be. Anyone else? Just me? That's what I thought..

    submitted by /u/anfrederick_
    [link] [comments]

    Any suggestions? Two way sharp build

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 11:56 PM PDT

    I guess I picked a good day to log in... PD Peja in the free pack!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 03:13 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment