• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 31, 2020

    NBA 2K Comeback down 9 points with 50 seconds left. This dude has to be so salty.

    NBA 2K Comeback down 9 points with 50 seconds left. This dude has to be so salty.


    Comeback down 9 points with 50 seconds left. This dude has to be so salty.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:17 AM PST

    It’s Time for the Dynamic 95-99 System to be Removed

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:37 PM PST

    Call a spade a spade, the system since conception makes absolutely no sense for online use.

    • It actively punishes certain positions more than others.

    • The game evaluation grade makes no sense. Finished with an A+? Here's a B grade for you because it decided so.

    • It heavily weighs a loss against your rating, a result you personally might have done everything possible from a positive performance to avoid but get dinged with because of your team.

    • Even despite being exclusively a Rec player, I recognize how it works completely against primarily Park players.

    • Players shouldn't constantly be fighting to keep their build at "optimal" status, it's an anti-community system. When a build is done being grinded, it should remain done.

    It's not even hard to recognize why it was implemented, just like many of 2Ks methods it's an artificial game lengthener. Constantly try and drag out the player base be it wait times or programmed systems to keep them on the game as much as possible for an endless grind.

    This was never designed with the online player base in mind and it shows.

    submitted by /u/AnnalisaPetrucci
    [link] [comments]

    When you lose but then remember you’re getting ice cream afterwards lol.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 03:08 PM PST

    y'all know of the alley oop dunk... let me introduce the alley oop jelly

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:54 AM PST

    How warehouse challenges are going for me

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:14 PM PST

    So does 2k just have no plans on fixing 2k card stats and rec stats have been broken for what 3 years in a row?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 01:35 PM PST

    I truly dont understand why they won't fix something so simple.

    submitted by /u/qwilliams92
    [link] [comments]

    Mans is built different

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:49 PM PST

    This game makes playing as a big man dreadful

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 01:50 PM PST

    I haven't played 2K in quite a few years and picked it up for next gen. It's been long enough that I'm not familiar with the current state of online play - The park, the rec was new to me.

    Seeing as it's really popular to play a very specific type of PF, I decided I would go for a big man. Good rebounding, finishing, etc.

    It feels like every aspect of the game is designed around making this route the worst.

    There's really no penalization for over dribbling, missing open men, doing the same thing every time down the court. I'll run around, get open, set screens and slide and it seems maybe one out of every ten players is interested in setting someone else up who is not floating around the three-point line. People don't seem to care if they get a failing teammate grade so long as they put up 25 shots.

    Unfortunately, the couple of times you do get the ball in a game, it's way too difficult to finish one-on-one in the paint from a posted setup pass. There's no reason why my 6'9, 280lbs center should be going for soft layups over smaller defenders (Yes, I know how to standing dunk). It seems the default is to go up way too soft, and the number of layup misses at this range is way overdone. On the other side of the court, there's much smaller players catching contact alley oops over bigger defenders.

    tl;dr if you want to play a more traditional big man game, you'll be iced out most of the time, unable to finish a lot of the time, while watching arcade running dunks from the same couple of builds. No wonder everyone runs the same thing!

    submitted by /u/Menotti
    [link] [comments]

    Question on MyPlayer Mode

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:19 AM PST

    I'm a center and I've gotten an A rating in each of my 3 games. We've won them all. I'm scoring double digits, near double digits rebounds, some assists too, playing efficiently.

    After every game the announcers say I had an off-game. My draft stock hasn't gone up. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/Litigator1990
    [link] [comments]

    Face scan for PS5 was perfect then one day I signed on and my face is yellow. Any help or tips for this?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:42 PM PST

    Clutch game time buzzer beater in the rec

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:00 AM PST

    Jersey number 3(2k20)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:37 AM PST

    Hello, in which team I can wear the #3 with myplayer in 2K20?!

    submitted by /u/drogoau79
    [link] [comments]

    Lost shoe deal endorsement

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:33 PM PST

    I negotiated too much and i lost my shoe deal lmfaoo anyone know if it comes back? And if so, when?

    submitted by /u/giftedvis
    [link] [comments]

    not getting my VC after a my-career games

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:38 PM PST

    so i have two builds my first build i always get my vc no problem everything works but when i play on my second build i sometimes don't get vc from my-career games i need help fixing this

    submitted by /u/Anonymous21_
    [link] [comments]

    What is the cap breaker number from 91 to 92 for a playmaking shot creator?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:14 PM PST

    Hello, I have a play making shot creator at 91 overall and I was wondering how many cap breakers would I have to get to go from 91 to 92. Also, I also wanted to know how many cap breakers I would have to grind to get to 95.

    submitted by /u/jasiahcc
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't I select any classic team playbooks in Play Now Online?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:57 AM PST

    This is for XB1. In all the 2K's before 21 I could select '13 Heat playbook in the match screen. Now all the classic playbooks appear as blank.

    submitted by /u/june2july
    [link] [comments]

    Next Gen 1996 Seattle Supersonics 4K screen grabs vs 1996 Bulls

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:32 AM PST

    2k Keeps Changing my Race!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:55 PM PST

    Almost every time I get off of 2k and then go back in, my myplayer is no longer white, and using my created face, it changes him to a default black myplayer, it also removes my shoes and puts generic 2k shoes on me. Why does this happen 2k?

    submitted by /u/prodbyjxke
    [link] [comments]

    Where is Junior?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:51 AM PST

    toxicity of the city

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:06 AM PST

    Just curious, ive been playing nba games since before most of you were born. but why is 2k21 and past titles so toxic when playing online? its like if your not using the most cheese badges curry slides or anything that that makes the game easier for you, your not good? when technically you are using the noobtube of the 2k world?
    i just want to play and have a normal game but if your not cheesing doing unrealistic spastic stuff you get hate messages. 2k has its issues but the community is the real problem

    submitted by /u/pompog
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got next gen. Which build should i max first and why ? I feel like these some good ass builds btw

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:19 PM PST

    Blinders has to go

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:02 PM PST

    Just like fancy footwork it makes a move completely unguardable. This is the most fades have ever been. Its way to easy to shoot and there are to many badges and take overs that basically guarantees you won't be contested. Theres no way the devs play thier own game. #FireMikeWang

    submitted by /u/qwilliams92
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite teammates from My Career

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:58 PM PST

    Any teammates that you have fond memories of? Finally finished my first full season of MyCareer earlier this year in 2k20(playshot on the clips) and my god I could not have done it without Landry shamet and Ivica Zubac

    submitted by /u/erikwins7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment