• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 13, 2020

    NBA 2K Umm . . . wtf . . .

    NBA 2K Umm . . . wtf . . .


    Umm . . . wtf . . .

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 06:15 AM PST

    KD talking about his HoF badges locking up Kyrie

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 08:36 PM PST

    In the Rec lobby waiting for our 5th & this guy just walked right into the frame staring into my soul.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:27 AM PST

    The Neighborhood is unnecessary garbage.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 08:36 PM PST

    Everything that is done in the neighborhood should be accessible from the menu. I don't want to have to waste time walking to my rep to get my VC from endorsements. Only reason I see for it is the pickup games and that could just be a menu option to go play street ball.

    Get rid of the neighborhood and replace it with legendary street ball courts. I'd rather play a pickup game in the Venice Beach courts or Rucker Park than these generic copy paste year to year like Fifa courts in the neighborhood.

    Venice Beach, Rucker Park, Mosswood Park, Dyckman Park, The Tenement(it currently has a Kobe mural)...... to name a few

    submitted by /u/FBI_Agent_82
    [link] [comments]

    Nobody does it better (Melo part 5)

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 12:22 PM PST

    Bruh i’m playing against the raptors and they’re in the hornets city jerseys

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 06:37 PM PST

    Just a random generated rookie I drafted at no.1 with 19 badges

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 01:53 PM PST

    Completed the grind on my big man today. 99 overall, Mamba Mentality, and Gym Rat

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 02:54 PM PST

    Just take out the “story” in story mode.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 09:32 AM PST

    I outplay and dominate Hendrix Cobb in high school and college. My stats are better than his. I won the national championship, yet this guy is scripted to be the #1 pick. On top of that, 2KKaren (Alex Williams) rides his nutz while smearing me at every opportunity. On top of that, my "agent" is annoying and my "girlfriends" best friend looks like she could be her mother.

    submitted by /u/aziatic77
    [link] [comments]

    Get contact dunks they said. They’re OP they said ��.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:01 AM PST

    LeBron with the disrespect on Durant

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 04:53 AM PST

    Does anyone notice Tim Duncan is at the NBA Combine

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 01:33 PM PST

    Opposition Quitting in rec and we don’t receive wins or badge progression

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 11:48 PM PST

    When the opposing team quits we are not receiving anything for it. Badges earned show up but if you try to equip the badge you get error coded and the progress and badge disappear

    Is there any way to get these games to count?

    Otherwise everyone may as well quit on every loss

    submitted by /u/counterfeit_jesus
    [link] [comments]

    2K21 Pro Am League Night?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 10:29 PM PST

    Anyone know when these events will be taking place? I haven't been able to find any kind of information regarding this event.

    submitted by /u/LordCommanderSno
    [link] [comments]

    This is why we play. My pal and I just had the most exciting 2K game ever

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 02:05 AM PST

    Is Diamond Ja selling in the AH? How much?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:58 AM PST

    I haven't played 2k since 2k 16. And was never super into it. But now I need some tips...

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 09:56 PM PST

    I will mostly play my career, and against cpu players for now but I have no idea where to start to try and understand the game more. I feel overwhelmed and lost.

    Also back when I played 2k 16, I remembered the crazy ability for the cpu to come back from being way down. After playing two games of 2k21, I feel like this is still in the game. Is there any sliders I can adjust to make the game more realistic? Thanks for any help in advance and I apologize for the noob like post.

    P.S. I am playing on the next gen game.

    submitted by /u/Badge373
    [link] [comments]

    Is the 7ft big man a dead build?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 01:10 PM PST

    I'm going up against these 6"7 pf scoring machines in rec and I'm doing decent on defense against them but what's the point if they have high 80s to 90s rebound of me being 7ft . Should I just give in to the 6'7 ?

    submitted by /u/PhantomHavok
    [link] [comments]

    Schedule for 72 Game Season (Franchise Mode)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:37 AM PST

    Does anybody know if the Official Schedule for the 20-21 Season will be released?

    submitted by /u/Fost117
    [link] [comments]

    One little detail to add to Next Gen sound effects and Arena music

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:21 AM PST

    2K, for the last 8 years, has been using the same arena sounds and music for their games. They have these bootleg defense and offense chants that sound not even close to what they are in real life. The same chants are even on different teams and it gets repetitive. Like the cowbell Lets go warriors chant or the Usher yeah defense chant from the thunder. They don't even bother to record in game audio for their arena sounds like Live does. Obviously they can't right now because of the pandemic. Whenever the crowd starts to chant, the stomping sound just sounds off and unnatural. Is it really hard for 2K to ask the team DJs to send them their defense and offense crowd prompts?

    submitted by /u/ChurroMemes
    [link] [comments]

    Crazy. My man Drazen turned into a 95 pink diamond once added in my lineup from the auction?!?! Is this a glitch?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:45 PM PST

    Who is this? I keep seeing this ad and I’m wondering who the hell this is and what she has to do with nba 2k

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 10:03 AM PST

    Endorsement Incentives in MyCareer

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 09:18 PM PST

    Are you guys getting the incentive VC and completions in your games ? Just completed 7/10 Jordan task in one game while wearing the "correct" ugly shoes and still says 0/10 completed and have zero incentives completed in all my Endorsements

    submitted by /u/AyeeeWood
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment