• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 12, 2020

    NBA 2K I'm The King Of New York, Melo (part 4)

    NBA 2K I'm The King Of New York, Melo (part 4)


    I'm The King Of New York, Melo (part 4)

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 12:10 PM PST

    Latest episode of 2KTV, do they realise that top play is from 2K18? ��

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 12:13 AM PST

    2-3/3-2 zone in rec

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 08:33 PM PST

    i get why teams run this in rec, because 99% of people dont know how to beat it. and they dont care to beat it they will try to iso there way to a win... they dont wanna learn

    i just played a game where i told my team there running a 2-3 zone and we should have 2 in 3 out and swing the ball around through the high post and look for open corners and open inside after the D gets lazy and misaligns.

    i got told to shut the fuck up and got froze the rest of the game as my team chucked up a collective 9/47 from the three.

    submitted by /u/toodleloocahnt
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe someday things will change

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 11:16 AM PST

    I loaded into the city and I was inside my own mouth.....

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 06:04 PM PST

    Kyrie 6 "Neon Graffiti" & "Pool" colorways

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 08:05 AM PST

    Can we talk about how terrible unpluckable is on next gen?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 08:11 PM PST

    In a game where 70% of the builds have a 25 steal it literally doesnt matter what tier you have this badge on. You could be protecting the ball or just getting the ball from an inbound, if someone spams you enough they can rip you or get you in an animation where you're likely going to lose the ball.

    submitted by /u/qwilliams92
    [link] [comments]

    [Random idea] Adaptive shooting?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 07:10 PM PST

    While I was dropping my kids off the pool on my throne and watching some preseason games, I had this idea of having 2 versions of jumpshot for each player. A slower but more accurate (maybe by holding one of the triggers, easier to green) jumpshot (with a wind up of the ball) for when you are wide open (adding a caveat that during your wind up you could do pass/shot fake, which could benefit by the pass fake maestro badge since no one ever use that) and the regular jumpshot that uses your default jumpshot speed setting that functions just like the current jumpshot.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/doublek1022
    [link] [comments]

    2k Tutes with another great video showing how strength doesn't help you stop blow bys.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 08:58 AM PST

    This is 2K when it was getting started

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 10:39 AM PST

    This has to be the most toxic player base of any game

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 05:39 PM PST

    Despite me being an 87 overall slasher with almost every badge maxed, people I'm park almost always jump off because I'm only a pro3(wtf is the big difference between pro 3 and an all star 1). And in Rec when I have open dunks people call time outs when they're upset I'm not passing for a three while I'm in mid animation. How do people even enjoy my park when they spend half an hour running around trying to find the perfect game

    submitted by /u/Windy-Snack-Vent
    [link] [comments]

    Stephon Marbury I see you!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 11:43 AM PST

    For who’s playing with randoms, what your current city w/l record?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 02:43 AM PST

    Mine is 3 wins 29 losses, and those 3 wins were in rookieville. Anyone else in the same situation?

    submitted by /u/Lemur5000
    [link] [comments]

    Off ball offense in NBA 2K

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 02:38 AM PST

    People who offball cheese- If NBA 2k21 would include option to let computer play offense instead of you, would you be ok with people doing that?

    submitted by /u/ricketycricket0
    [link] [comments]

    Zach Lavine in next gen 2k �� Someone pissed Ronnie off

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 11:14 AM PST

    Who needs a allstar playshot on current gen?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 01:52 AM PST

    Camera switches in the middle of the free throw (NBA 2K21 current gen)....

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 04:04 AM PST

    Is this man having a seizure????

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 01:01 AM PST

    This one’s for the big men on current gen.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 05:20 PM PST

    Has anyone that plays big man noticed, sometimes when the ball hits the rim and pops up, before you can time your jump for the rebound. Your player will jump by himself without being prompted?

    I noticed this last night I was against a 7' glass lock and doing quite Well. Then all of a sudden the ball bounced off the rim, and my player jumped for it straight away, even though I didn't press a single button on my controller. He just jumped. By the time I landed and pressed triangle again, I was so out of rhythm and it allowed my opponent to get the rebound. Now I predominantly play as a big man and I'm quite good at it, confident I can beat any other big man, but how the fuck do I have a chance when my player starts jumping around on his own, it happened 4-5 times in the games that followed and every time caused me to get our rebounded, purely because he would jump by himself way to early and completely out of rhythm. Have any other big men noticed this happening?

    submitted by /u/birdman461
    [link] [comments]

    NBA 2K21 PS4 Current Gen Best Build

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 08:49 PM PST

    I searched on YouTube and no one is giving current gen some love.

    What's the best build for current gen? Please share position, height weight wingspan badge count — a link, if you will. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/ferdbrown
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for playing Power Forward

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 08:33 PM PST

    So this my time playing 2k, and I've been really struggling with my PF paint beast build. The highest grade I've ever gotten is C+, and its getting frustrating lately. I try to rebound and box out but always get overpowered by more experienced PF's in MyCareer. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/RealisationGamer
    [link] [comments]

    I just talked to 2K support about the unlimited Gatorade reward and its only supposed to be 99 boosts....

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 09:50 AM PST

    Why do they have the need to lie and be so shady in this game. Why not just say 99 boosts won instead of "unlimited", why not tell us exactly how each attribute works straight away, why not tell us exactly how the new physicals work and etc etc. Not to mention doing practices eats up your Gatorade boosts too now. I'm sure they put that in there on purpose until we figured it out and they could pretend it was a bug. Also anyone else here not getting the vc that the end of game recap says after my career game?? Like for example i could have 200vc in my balance and it will say I finish the game and earn 1080 vc but then after the game my balance is only like 950 or something. I could go on and on about all the MAJOR bugs that are in this game but if it doesn't affect how much vc money they earn sorry steal they just don't care.

    submitted by /u/eman1037
    [link] [comments]

    First time doing anything worth clipping. Never had someone chase me after dunking on them lol

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 09:26 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment