• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 5, 2020

    NBA 2K Since you guys seemed to like the Knicks Melo clip I posted, I made a short montage of clips from good old Melo fashion shots escalating to me just having fun on my build. Enjoy!:)

    NBA 2K Since you guys seemed to like the Knicks Melo clip I posted, I made a short montage of clips from good old Melo fashion shots escalating to me just having fun on my build. Enjoy!:)


    Since you guys seemed to like the Knicks Melo clip I posted, I made a short montage of clips from good old Melo fashion shots escalating to me just having fun on my build. Enjoy!:)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:23 PM PST

    My dude didn't have to jump over the guy like that.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:35 AM PST

    Nike 2020-21 City Edition uniforms are now updated on both current-gen and next-gen.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:35 AM PST

    Had to cap off the night! #Mamba mentality

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:49 AM PST

    Guess this is how Jeff Teague Spends his off season��Interesting Gamertag

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:28 AM PST

    unpopular opinion: honestly, this new build system is sad and its killing the game IMHO. something gotta change soon...

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:32 PM PST

    like i just got next gen on saturday. and the past 6 days have been utter comedy.

    for YEARS (probably since 2k15) the community been begging 2k to have full control of their stats so they can make different builds and what not. people were tried of everyone having the same build and not having control of what gets upgraded.

    fast forward now to 2k21 next gen, 2k finally gives in to the demand. and what does everyone do? Make the same 6'7 -6'9 PF build that someone on YT said was good and now like 3/5 people seem to be PFS now.

    is this why people cried for this change? to still follow a meta and be a clone of someone? like its easy to blame 2k cause they made the game how it is (and it would honestly take a COD WW2 type of mid year revamp to fix) but at what point do you blame the community?

    i mean, this reminds me of end game 2k15 when people found out how to make demi gods at the center who can play point and etc, and thats really all you saw for the rest of the year...

    is this going to be the wave until 2k22? cause if so LOL. i honestly feel we were better off with the archtype system. at least take it back to 2k19 or 20 type gameplay where 2 builds dont run the whole game. and we be fine.

    this is just sad man...

    TLDR: the new "full control" build system is broken, moreso when everyone makes the same build and we are better off just going back to archtypes with 2k19/20 gameplay

    submitted by /u/XT3M3
    [link] [comments]

    City Courts are IN!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:48 AM PST

    Mike Wang: User controlled defenders get a much larger boost to defensive impact compared to CPU defenders. They also get more favorable body up resolutions and other things. so it’s a big disadvantage to play offball in MyTeam.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:28 PM PST

    Free Diamond Ja jumped over him

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 04:23 PM PST

    Current Gen is Better

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:27 PM PST

    I want to preface this opinion by first saying I'm a Rec/ 5v5 Pro-Am player. I've been playing with the same group of guys since basically 2k18 rec and pro am is what we do. Every year we are decently competitive with 80%+ win percentage at the bare minimum. We're adults we aren't trying to make the 2k league it's just how we relax after work and have some fun.

    With all that being said, after having a PS5 since release day in November and attempting to play next gen 2k21 I can without a doubt say current gen is a better game. If you remotely care about any type of competitiveness or skill gap in the game. If you want a next gen console to just play 2k21. Wait. Its NBA Jam with skateboards and better graphics.

    This is the most freedom we've had with a Myplayer Builder in years but it so unbalanced that you are handicapping yourself by making anything but a 6'7 PF. Defense doesn't matter. 2k struggles with the balance between making a fun and competitive game and currently as it stands 2k21 next gen is not a competitive game. Every game feels like you're playing on rookie mode.

    submitted by /u/mike_n30
    [link] [comments]

    2k21 holiday bundle gives 150k if you redeem in current gen

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:08 AM PST

    Dunno if it's a glitch or what but me and many others have gotten 150k from the bundle when redeemed in current gen

    submitted by /u/theJump140
    [link] [comments]

    I lead the New York Knicks to a Championship and a 77-5 record, won MVP, won Rookie of the Year, etc. I go and resign with the Knicks and they pull their deal saying "I'll never be supermax player"

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:40 PM PST

    After I won the chip for New York, needless to say I was furious when I found out they pulled their offer, explicitly told me I'll never be a supermax player, and signed Victor Oladipo and Giannis Antetokounmpo. So what did I do? Well, what I did my rookie season. I found the worst bums in the League, the Detroit Pistons, and signed. They gave me a supermax which I am pleased with (great VC). Also, I noticed Lebron did the same and after I beat his butt in the Finals, he goes ahead and joins the Chicago Bulls, teaming up with Hendrixx Cobb. This is going to be one hell of a season. Jr is PISSED at the Knicks organization for screwing him over, PISSED that Lebron joined the Bulls and teamed up with Hendrixx, PISSED at everything right now. He is motivated to win a second chip, take the Pistons to the Finals, and crush everybody to get there.

    Also, Paul George joined the Hornets and Kawhi Leonard joined the Lakers lmao

    So I find it cool that Jr and Blake are the Badboy Pistons and they gonna compete with Lebron, Hendrixx, and the Chicago Bulls for the Central. A whole lot of drama coming up so this keeps me motivated to play my second season at 94 overall.

    submitted by /u/RemoteStretch6
    [link] [comments]

    First Blake and now this. Good lord

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 06:28 PM PST

    NBA 2K21 - A Proper Generational Leap? Plus PS5/ Series X/ Series S Analysis

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:37 AM PST

    Unique build name ��

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 01:09 PM PST

    Best dribble moves for a playmaking glass

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 08:40 PM PST

    So I need some dribble moves for my playmaking glass cleaner.I saw a bunch of videos on what to choose but they are all wack.So do you have any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Wzc_2kgod
    [link] [comments]

    CPU team literally doesn’t miss in the 4th quarter?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:22 AM PST

    I've been playing MyGM for months now, and have been experimenting with the difficulties recently. I usually play on "pro" as that is where I can win most games, but still have at least some challenge (not a super serious player by any means). Messed around with All-Star, but couldn't do anything there, so went back down to pro because I play the game to have fun.

    But this is now the 3rd straight game where the CPU team literally scores on every single possession in the 4th quarter. Every. Single. Possession. No matter how improbable, no matter how good of defense I play, they score. Or they get fouled and score. I'm talking 50+ points in the 4th quarter, 3 games in a row. This is literally impossible, yet it's happening again and again. Can somebody explain what might be happening here? Is the game scripted to screw your over in the 4th quarter? This is pro difficulty I'm talking about, and I'm not a trash player (at this difficulty level at least lol) and my team is pretty high end in the league right now. I have never had this problem before, at least to this scale and this consistently. It just doesn't make sense to me how this is happening and is ruining my experience.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/darthrevan22
    [link] [comments]

    Next Gen Head to Head Online is Ridiculously Messed Up.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 04:52 AM PST

    I dont understand how 2k could build an entire city for MyPlayer stuff, but if you want to simply play a game controlling a team against another human - what really is the core and classic online experience - its completely bugged.

    To play a friend, you need to add them to your locker room on play now. Your opponent can't choose his own team so you need to communicate outside the game to ask what team your opponent wants to use. Why on earth is this a thing?

    Then, to determine which player is which team, there is an option in "settings" to assign the host to home or away, and the host can also move his name to the home or away team. Sometimes these moves cancel each other out and even if you select host to be home team, you may enter the game with the wrong teams.

    When playing strangers in Play Now Online, if the other player quits while losing, the game does not record wins or losses for either player.

    Also in Play Now Online, there is a Tiered system to teams - but half the time I choose a team 2 team, I get paired against the Lakers. Whats the point?

    submitted by /u/bruiserbrody45
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know why my Online Results History isn’t saving? It doesn’t record my wins.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:53 AM PST

    Need a 2K Name!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:37 AM PST

    Hey I was wondering if you guys had any sweaty 2K names? I'm a Big Man but leave a comment

    submitted by /u/2KScalzo
    [link] [comments]

    Max Jordan Endorsement Tier 2k21 ps5

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:32 PM PST

    Anyone hit the max tier with Jordan? Is it tier 5? What do you get at the max level?

    submitted by /u/FakeFall
    [link] [comments]

    Post game lockeroom interview bug - same question after every single game.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:56 AM PST

    I'm in my 2nd season of My career and am getting some kind of bug where I get the exact same 1 question lockeroom interview after every single game. Has anyone else had this problem?

    submitted by /u/ArtieStones
    [link] [comments]

    My league offseason not available?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:57 PM PST

    My league mode has offseason unlocked for the 2k21 not it is locked any reason why?

    submitted by /u/iwishiwasdead1234
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment