• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 6, 2020

    NBA 2K If your MyNBA/MyCAREER is crashing on PS5, read this guide on how to properly report a crash.

    NBA 2K If your MyNBA/MyCAREER is crashing on PS5, read this guide on how to properly report a crash.


    If your MyNBA/MyCAREER is crashing on PS5, read this guide on how to properly report a crash.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:12 PM PST

    2k made Paul George a little too accurate..

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:30 AM PST

    Think you’re stupid? Just remember there are people on 2k who think guacamole is made from apples.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:56 AM PST

    What have I done

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:30 PM PST

    This sliding on defense is absolutely ridiculous, I have maxed interior defense and block, and all gold badges, and hold the defense button down, nothing works.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:06 PM PST

    Meet The Hypnotist��

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:29 PM PST

    Next Gen perfectly capturing just how sick of his teammates' bullshit Lebron is

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:42 PM PST

    Make your free throws kids...

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:18 AM PST

    Dude lowkey scared me while I was playing

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:13 PM PST

    We let the AI run the point for a possession and this was the result

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:31 PM PST

    Be careful investing money and time into your myplayer. The game is deleting people's players with no explanation.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:48 AM PST

    So I have the Xbox Series S, and the game constantly sends me back to the dashboard.

    Well it happened after the last update, and when I went to mycareer it said that all of my saved career files were corrupted.

    I proceeded to restart my system, only to see that my 92 ovr 2 way inside the arc finisher, and my 99 ovr Playmaking glass cleaner with all the badges unlocked were gone.

    I couldn't believe it.

    After restarting the system I got a message saying synching game data, and my 92 ovr returned, and my 99 ovr play glass was back, but it was reset back to a 60 ovr.

    2k support has been no help. I'm realizing that if you don't have a strong social media following, they don't seem to give a damn.

    They told me that they will restore my player but it's a one time thing, and if it happens again there's nothing that they can do.

    I told them that they are acting like they are doing me a favor.

    I also had to record a video going to the myteam section, and then going to each myplayer to show the current ovr.

    They also keep telling me that an agent will follow up with me and clone my myplayer, but it's going on a week, and I still don't have my problem resolved.

    This is happening to a lot of people in the 2k community.

    I'm sorry for the long message. I just needed somebody to vent to.

    I have a spinal cord injury so there's not a lot of activity for me to do. Fortunately, my hands work well enough to play the game. Covid just makes things more difficult, so I distract myself playing 2k. As a former college athlete, 2k allows me to quench my thirst for competition.

    I only bought the next gen to play 2k, and now I can't even play without feeling discouraged.

    Lastly, despite all that has happened, my dumb ass has spent over 50 dollars on my new player because the grind is just unbearable.

    Be careful y'all.

    submitted by /u/BoysenberryUpstairs9
    [link] [comments]

    1st Day 2K Next Gen

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:35 PM PST

    Whew... Why didn't anyone say anything about this game being so different and arcade like?!

    So after finally getting my PS5 and having my player deleted in less than 24hrs, I've finally managed to make it to The City. Played through the story, upgraded to an 87, grinded some badges and took my talents to Rookieville. Lucked up in my first game and found a mate to run with and went 3-0 to get pro 1. Squad up with my other brothers who have had the game since launch and figured to hit the park and see what happens. WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE !! I don't think I've ever been so frustrated b4. I wish i were able to get my console on launch bc boy, those 3 weeks of ppl learning the game make a world of a difference. The game is so arcade like and cheesy. Contested 3s, hella whites, PFs dribbling the entire shot clock with no penalty, 25 steals being equivalent to 99. This is not what i was expecting my first day out. I thought i had seen it all but then this guy greened from the corner.....BEHIND HALF COURT.

    To anyone who has called the game the same without even having a next gen console, YOU'RE AN IDIOT.

    A plus about getting the game late was being able to see some of the build faults and making a build to counter it. Also that was some of the smoothest gameplay I've experienced in park in a long time. There still is some latency but all in the game played very well, zero chop unlike everyone's experience in the beginning.

    Hot Take: Playmaking is king. If you know how to dribble, your bucket will always be there. Zero skill gap, don't focus on competitive play bc you'll only want to break something. Just focus on the fun. Dunk on something and green up.

    Happy Holidays 🎄

    submitted by /u/AyeeeWood
    [link] [comments]

    2K , CAN BIG MEN FINALLY GET SOME LOVE? Big men have been missing easy layups for YEARS. This needs to end

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:17 PM PST

    Bruh moment....

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:06 PM PST

    PSA to the Guards and Demi God PFS, your actual Big man isnt just there for boards/Screens give him the ball down low......

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:10 PM PST

    i mean people were already clueless in how to play with bigs before, but i feel on next gen this has truly been Amplified.

    the amount of times i been straight up IGNORED when im open in the paint or more importantly on a cut to the basket has been MINDBLOWING. like i feel like you only get the ball if you stand on the 3 or on a bailout last second score if it not from board and its just hillarious.

    like its not even like im camping the paint, im setting screens and rolling or popping if needed. and still get ignored by people who act like they never played basketball before.

    yet the funny thing is, if i miss a board, those same guards/demi gods want to put me on a cross and crufify me at mid court.

    like this year more than any year, due to this moronic meta and stats people ignore, bigs can actually eat if used right. but yea... seems like thats a big IF atm.

    sad thing is , it also feels like these people never heard of inside out. give the ball inside, and let me bait one of the perimeter guys inside and boom, now youre wide open and a 3 or open 2. easy points....

    submitted by /u/XT3M3
    [link] [comments]

    How Are Rebuilds on MyLeague on Next-Gen?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:07 PM PST

    As the title says: How are rebuilds on myleague on Xbox Series X or PS5? The last several years, whenever I did rebuilds it was extremely slow and there were always issues doing fantasy drafts w/ my friends. Are those taken care of now or is it still the same old stuff? Also, anything different (+ or -) that they added to this gamemode? I've always been a big fan that's been turned away due to errors that were never fixed.

    submitted by /u/Stra7eGy
    [link] [comments]

    Gatekeeping on next gen

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:32 PM PST

    Why are ya'll gatekeeping low reps on a brand new console? I know the majority of kids that play this game are awful, but cmon now. I cant get a game in a park or rec because im somehow supposed to be a superstar 1 with a ton of games played on a console that was severely limited to get. Ya'll irritating. Elite 1 in 2k20, ss1 on current gen with .78% on rec and park and cant get a game. Cmon yall

    submitted by /u/hammertime311
    [link] [comments]

    Help me Shoot! I’m on Next Gen, I get 17 shooting badges.. Does anyone know the most optimal way to utilize my badges? My goal is to be able to hit shots when I’m open , pretty basic

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:31 PM PST

    Rec lobby really formed a moshpit last night

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:38 AM PST

    PC version feels just like 2k20

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 11:09 PM PST

    2k21 on the new consoles looks very different from pc. The pc version basically feels like 2k20. I thought it would update once the new gen was out but I guess not? Its just the little things like stamina meter and scoreboard but in a game that doesn't change much each year I think it matters.

    submitted by /u/ImZet
    [link] [comments]

    The W Online layups are broken.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:18 PM PST

    I know it's not the most popular mode, but it is VC free and when you manage to get a full lobby it's quite a bit of fun. Biggest issue is it's impossible to make layups unless you have your layup timing off and on "real player percentage." I have a paint beast with a 98 overall close shot and make everything with timing off but miss even wide open standing layups with it on. It's broken and takes some skill away from the mode. Patch it please.

    For comparison in traditional myplayer having a 25 close shot doesn't cause you to miss wide open layups or that many lightly contested layups.

    submitted by /u/Millertime1402
    [link] [comments]

    MyCareer current gen

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:42 AM PST

    So I started MyCareer on the 30th November (to make sure all trades that had taken place were done and rookies in the game) but once I finished the prelude and got to the nba, there was none of the current rookies or trades done that's already taken place this offseason but then when I skip the prelude and go straight to the nba everything is up to date with rookies and trades...anyone else had the same issue? Help... lol

    submitted by /u/CallumJ95
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to join a PRO-AM team. XBOX next gen

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:21 AM PST

    Im a Stretch 4; can slash too, few badges left, good basketball iq.

    (also have a 7'0 paint beast but low overall need be)

    looking to have some fun as well as SERIES comp.

    add my gamer tag. x1017uly

    submitted by /u/aallarie
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any idea when the next time they’ll do a Vc sale?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:16 AM PST

    Thought for cyber Monday they might but didn't see any

    submitted by /u/Sh8dy-Gr8dy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment