• Breaking News

    Friday, December 4, 2020

    NBA 2K I like to build my MyPlayers after real NBA players and play just like them. Here's my Knicks Melo build working in the midrange:)

    NBA 2K I like to build my MyPlayers after real NBA players and play just like them. Here's my Knicks Melo build working in the midrange:)


    I like to build my MyPlayers after real NBA players and play just like them. Here's my Knicks Melo build working in the midrange:)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:03 PM PST

    Serge Ibaka with the 200 IQ assist! This had’ve been calculated, I’ve never seen it happen before

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:34 PM PST

    Needless to say we were at a disadvantage.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:18 AM PST

    I honestly don’t think I’ve seen a screen this good ��

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 01:09 AM PST

    2k needs to fixed this

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:19 PM PST

    Bug: Anyone else have missing VC in MyCareer? (Next-Gen)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:28 AM PST

    So I've already spoke to 2K and they said they are handing my issue off to the bug department for further troubleshooting, and to keep an eye on their twitter for updates on a fix.

    Problem: I hadn't played MyCareer in like 2 weeks because of the badge glitch. So I sign in and I have 2 characters, I delete one because I did a terrible job, and make a new one. Last time I was online I had 130k VC (100k from preorder, 30k from the few games I played), now I have 1k. I switch chars to see if it's the same on both and it is.

    My question, is anyone else having / had this problem? I've googled it and only found 1-2 people talking about it. I got a feeling I just got screwed out of my preorder VC.

    P.S. Also anyone else get the bug that everytime you leave MyCareer all your players go back to looking like the default character, and you have to switch the appearance back?

    submitted by /u/Crackalaid
    [link] [comments]

    “Something went wrong” when trying to stand on got next spots

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:51 AM PST

    Anyone else having an issue where they can't stand on the got next spots? I've logged on today and I'm finding that every time I try and step on one I get a message saying "something went wrong" with the error code "WS-116145-8". Also I'm on ps5.

    Anyone have any advice?

    submitted by /u/Slylinkz
    [link] [comments]

    I have created a thing using an old All Star game Alt Logo

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:51 PM PST

    2k needs to add in Elite socks

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:23 PM PST

    Slow motion/framerate drop??

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:05 PM PST

    Unless it's my imagination playing tricks on me, it seems like the game slows down and becomes less responsive every couple of games, and seems like everybody is moving in a bit of a slow motion state.

    Last night I managed to get a wide open look for a dunk in the paint, was holding the stick and triggers and everything but my player literally wouldn't move until the defender got around him and then my player decides to shoot an off balance jumper and miss... When I say he was wide open for a dunk the grand canyon doesn't even have that much space...

    Unless it's my series S heating up and causing this, idk. Happen to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/24witcher
    [link] [comments]

    Shooting badge method on next gen?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 04:35 AM PST

    How have y'all be grinding your shooting badges? I did all my warehouses on another build and struggling to get them on my new one

    submitted by /u/Lil_Pine69
    [link] [comments]

    Seen a post earlier, I also like to build nba players, rn running my jordan build, tell men to stop jumping please ������

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 04:12 AM PST

    Being a facilitator is so much more fun than scoring. Here are some of my favorite passes! Warning: The video is like 6 minutes long.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:03 AM PST

    What is wrong with 2K and players attribute ratings?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:48 AM PST

    The first one that comes to mind is Jimmy Butler's mid range. It's a 66 which is lower than Giannis' three point rating. Also lower than Westbrook's 3 point rating. Nurkic has a 68 three point, once again shouldn't be higher than Jimmy's mid range. Josh Richardson for some reason has a higher mid range than almost everyone in the league at a 95?

    Another one is that Dwight Howard has a 40 shot IQ. The guy who shot 73 percent on the season has a lower shot IQ than Lamelo, Carmelo, RJ Barret, guys who shoot bad shots sometimes. It just doesn't make sense.

    Daniel Theis has a 65 durability rating. He is less durable than, Kyrie, D rose, Blake Griffin, John Wall, just to name a few players who have missed a bunch of games due to multiple injuries through their careers. Daniel played 75+ games for the celtics if i'm not mistaken.

    There are definitely more that i'm missing, most of them include messed up three point ratings but these are some that are just horrible imo.

    submitted by /u/purple_shark69420
    [link] [comments]

    Spotted: Draymond Green in Rec tonight

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:32 AM PST

    Never got to choose affiliation.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:34 AM PST

    I don't remember choosing an affiliation on next gen. Neither did i play the nba combine for some reason but they still told me that i did good.

    I just became a west wildcat when i went to the city and all i got from the nba combine was cut scenes of me walking in and out.

    Can i change affiliation?

    submitted by /u/baboweed
    [link] [comments]

    Basketball for City and Gatorade Center only on 1 Character?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:19 AM PST

    Hi,

    i have bought a basketball on my first Character but my 2nd Character don't can use it (clothes are all available). Also i can't get the ball again it is tagged as own it but i can't equip it.

    Has any one else these Propblem?

    submitted by /u/Keidor
    [link] [comments]

    25 free throw ��

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:29 PM PST

    Im curious as to why people are really not upgrading their free throw lmao I get you are trying to get more upgrade points somewhere else but im straight hacking you guys 😂😂

    submitted by /u/bigboolerej
    [link] [comments]

    Agenda not working

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:01 AM PST

    Grinding Myteam & for some reason some xp challenges not working in Season 3, the Dick Barnett assists doesn't work & the Dish from Dell I've done 3 times but not getting the xp, but of a newbie so any known fixes for this?

    submitted by /u/Tronsboys44
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I buy a ball? The City.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:55 AM PST

    so I rented space to play.. and I have no ball.. or friends for that matter lol. Where do I purchase a ball to play with? There are so many stores.

    submitted by /u/ers247
    [link] [comments]

    How tf do you play defense in MyTeam?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:16 PM PST

    2 months ago, the defense mechanics were good. If your opponent ran into you, you would get that animation most of the time. Now, you literally slide out of the way. I tried the LT/RT method, but that doesn't even seem to work now. They do this bs every mfn year

    submitted by /u/JabezMakaveli
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if this is available in Canada

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:11 PM PST

    This makes no sense: 6'5 PG scoring machine vs 6'7 PF scoring machine

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:12 PM PST

    Why do we need to reach 98 overall as a PG to get "Quick First Step" on HoF , but you get it right off the bat with the PF scoring machine.

    It absolutely makes no sense, as if this build wasn't already impossible to defend...

    submitted by /u/ohDooBy
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for advice for playing in the Park!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:50 PM PST

    I really want to start playing in the park this year! I always play My Career but usually just stick to the NBA games, any advice on how to be more successful? Played a few games tonight and felt like I was in the way more than anything!

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/DamonSGK
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment