• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 20, 2020

    NBA 2K Probably the best pass I've ever made, bounce passes always a beauty

    NBA 2K Probably the best pass I've ever made, bounce passes always a beauty


    Probably the best pass I've ever made, bounce passes always a beauty

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:46 PM PST

    Throwback: I loved this Vertical Replay feature from before. Might need a comeback tbh

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:39 AM PST

    2K did Edwards dirty: comparison between official and modded.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:10 AM PST

    Yes, 2k is shorting your VC. 10,319+994= 11,313. Not 11,144. Between this (over 200 games played) and the missing VC from daily bonuses on current gen, I'm missing over 100,000 VC.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:56 PM PST

    360’ Lost and Found nasty dunk

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:47 AM PST

    Had this man LOST

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 11:07 PM PST

    Since clipping from the PS4 removes commentary and crowd noise, I figured I should add my own.. "BANG! BANG! BANG!"

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:39 PM PST

    Real Big Men Need a Buff ASAP!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 01:05 PM PST

    Big men need a buff this year and it is truly disrespectful how they are being treated.

    Defense: Big men can't get clamps. This is so detrimental to big men because you can't guard anyone outside of the paint. This allows guards to take advantage of doing a simple left right cheese to get open. Clamps literally allows you to attach to the defender anywhere on the floor. Guards can sit in the paint with their hands up with 25 interior and make a big miss with 95 standing dunk or 70+ layup (HOF badges included).

    Layups: Layup animations are the worst I have ever seen it. 17% covered by a 6'7 guard and I easily miss with the worst layup animation. It's so bogus and people see it all the time. Centers miss way too much in the hole when it comes to layups. It's unacceptable.

    Pump fake: Pump fake animations constantly leads to lose balls when defenders jump early. This is a major problem because I should not lose the ball for pump faking. The defender is trash asf, but I get receive a penalty for knowing how to fake out my opponent. This not a ball handling problem, but horrible coding by developers as it rarely happened on other 2Ks.

    Dunks: We barely get any dunk animations even though our dunks at 95-99. It's really makes no damn sense when there is a badge called Rise Up that doesn't help provide more dunks. I hit more layups than dunks even though I am pressing the correct buttons. The only way to force a dunk is both thumbsticks up + RT while in the post. It's BS! I usually get double team which prevents me from doing the dunk.

    I don't want to hear a word from guards who have not played as a big man this year. You are not a real big man if you are under 6'10 this year. You have different animations and don't have the same experiences shhh. Please understand that I have my stats maxed out with HOF badges. I'm not going to be like y'all who follow the wave and make a PF with 80 badges. I guarantee you that some builds will be nerfed as it always happens on 2k.

    submitted by /u/DreamyJeeny
    [link] [comments]

    Who is your least favorite teammate in mycareer?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 04:26 PM PST

    Mine is Malik Monk. That man does nothing but throw up dumb shots lmfao

    submitted by /u/G2Cade
    [link] [comments]

    I’m sorry to whoever you are. Felt a little bit bad after this.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 02:12 AM PST

    Giannis is untouchable, this was called a foul!!!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:47 PM PST

    Nextgen Rec is so un-fun this year.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:26 AM PST

    I know writing these sorts of threads doesn't accomplish much but I'm frustrated. I've avidly played u2k for the last 4-5 years, I was Elite 2 on 2K20, Almost superstar on 2K21 current gen before switching to nextGen so I'm an experienced player though not top tier.

    I hate park, so its all rec and pro-am for me. And most of my crew hasn't made the leap to nextgen yet.

    So I've been playing with randoms in rec. It's always a crapshoot, but on this version, its entirely unpleasant. Out of 50+ games I've probably enjoyed 2, win or lose. In previous versions, I'd have fun about half the time and a genuinely good game about %25 of the time.

    There are tons of problems. Obviously the AIs (Even the 85s) are a HUGE problem, since they don't close out. And of course the PF demigod builds.

    But the worst problem I think is that everyone is running contact dunks and limitless 3s. The reason this is so destructive is NOT because of the ability to do both, but that it encourages people to try both. If pushing the stick to the basket and holding R2 and square *might* trigger a contact dunk at anytime, why pass to the open man? People get the dopamine rush of the big dunk just enough to keep them doing it regardless of how many times they fail. Likewise with limitless/circus 3s. Because people get rewarded (albeit intermittently) for playing bad ball, and a lot of it is up to unseen RNG, players never know if they are going to get rewarded for it, so they just keep doing it. In 2k21 current gen, contested shots and attempting dunks in a crowded lane were usually bad choices, so anyone who'd played more than a few games would typically consider passing to someone who has a better shot. But now the best choice is often just to take it yourself no matter how bad it looks.

    I thought the increased shooting would open up gameplay this year but it hasn't because of the encouragement to play iso/hero ball. Until they buff defense and make passing essential again, gameplay will be terrible.

    submitted by /u/erithtotl
    [link] [comments]

    Steph Curry is unfair in play now online...

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:28 PM PST

    Just got next gen 2k21 mamba forever edition and logged into MyTeam and got the 100k VC but literally got none of the packs..

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:19 PM PST

    Do I need to download them somewhere? Cause u just didn't get any of the special packs or players with this edition.. any help would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/asomers44
    [link] [comments]

    Which next gen console??

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 01:29 AM PST

    if i buy the standard one will i get it on next gen?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 01:26 AM PST

    Next gen rec with 2 randoms on our team.... what a wild game

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 01:23 AM PST

    Should me and 4 of my friends buy this game if we want to play next gen pro-am/rec?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 01:16 AM PST

    My friends and I are potentially deciding on all buying next gen 2k21 on ps5 to run rec games as well as pro am. We're planning on coordinating our builds to have a proper pg, sg, sf, pf, c lineup.

    I've seen a lot of people talking about how overpowered the PFs are in the game and how it's ruining online play, as well as the AIs being bad, however do you think this game is worth getting if you know you're going to have a squad of 5 to play with?

    submitted by /u/overkill_please_
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on my Spot up/Secondary ball handler 5v5 Pro-Am Build?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 12:31 AM PST

    [2k21 PC] Dribble moves not working

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:30 PM PST

    I have an 8- ball handling, and I equipped some basic animations but I can never seem to do them. I have been trying to do my moving behind the back animation but when I input it, it just a step back like I'm going to shoot or it does a fast pull back even when my left stick is still going forward. My crossovers also aren't inputting and they just do a between the legs pull back, so I don't have any way to drive off of the dribble rn.

    submitted by /u/acey901234
    [link] [comments]

    Which build should I choose? One has close shot other has post control

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:30 PM PST

    Wow 2K! Really kicked me from a rec game cause the event ended!? I was 10/11 from the 3! Fix this broke ass game that’s BS!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 12:02 AM PST

    NBA 2k Hawaii Concept Unis

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:12 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment