• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 16, 2020

    NBA 2K When I step on a spot on park and someone else steps off

    NBA 2K When I step on a spot on park and someone else steps off


    When I step on a spot on park and someone else steps off

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Jokic is incredible though

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    Thanks guys, also I’m gonna need 2 trainers over here

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    Dribble between the defender legs then dunked on em ....ALSO I need a legit 2 to run with on mypark or 3v3 Pro Am...Need a Big Man and Sg or Sf HMU on Xbox @MillieTK #NBA2k21 #MyPark

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    The rec is toxic af

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    Heres a rec game in a nutshell

    1. Load in, get 2 sharps and a dribble god who always want the ball
    2. I get a couple contact poster dunks, teams looking good
    3. Sharp #1 misses shot I rebound a go up for a putback but sharp #2 calls timeout cause he didnt get the ball 2 plays in a row.
    4. Dribble god decides to drive in and try a layup against a 7'3 glass cleaner but misses
    5. Inbounder stops passing the ball in.
    6. I stand open in the paint as our dribble god takes the clock down to 5 seconds before driving and getting his 32nd turnover
    7. Sharp #2 leaves after shooting 0-89
    8. Center starts standing in the paint for 3 seconds every play.
    9. Dribble god finally grades out.
    10. Last 3 guys enjoy the final 2 mins of the game

    Final score 55-77 us cause the other team was just as toxic

    submitted by /u/shakeratlrol
    [link] [comments]

    Paul George using shot aiming on HOF.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Low attributes should be punished

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Since your 3pt attribute majorly effects how you shoot this year. Can we fix:

    -that having a low pass accuracy allows you to successfully throw full court passes consistently.

    -that having a 43 interior defence allows you to stop a big with 90+ shot close and 90+standing dunk by just keeping your hands up.

    -that having a low free throw attribute allows you to green everything.

    -that having a 38steal allows you to rip high ball handling players by spamming x/square from 10feet away.

    Any other attribute that doesn't matter?

    submitted by /u/Worm_10
    [link] [comments]

    I guess that's one way of fixing the daily bonus glitch

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    If you have this problem just wait it will pop up after a while just trust me.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    2k is like a bad relationship you just can’t let go of

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    The AI on your teams offense and especially defense can be atrocious at times.

    Some players on other teams can enter god mode where they are just unstoppable.

    The animations are nice looking at times but functionally broken when it comes to game play.

    Many, many other problems. But I just can't put it down.

    I love basketball. I want to play a good basketball game. It doesn't exist.

    So I play this and yell at pixels on my tv cause they pass late, skip open 3s and drive into a crowded lane, dribble out of bounds! For the love of god that one is the worst.

    Please try harder 2k

    submitted by /u/jayjaygamer86
    [link] [comments]

    Builds, jumpshots, dribble moves, dunk packages...everyone plays the same

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    Got The Gym rat badge playing 42 season games.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    getting the badge after playing 42 games-did not sim any played all of them

    started with 10 min quarters to grind badges and after 20 games went to 5 minutes.

    after 42 games sim to playoff-did not pass any game just played all first 42 games and made team practice until finished my badges and than did not go to practice anymore.

    played playoffs and won 4-0 all series-also did not sim to end any game played full games 5 min quarter.

    finished as MVP.

    got the badge.

    submitted by /u/Bs4il
    [link] [comments]

    One of my proudest moments

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    Time to adjust... again

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    Apparently Dame grew during adulthood

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    There should be an option to change your takeover after creating your player! Hopefully they will allow this in next gen.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    NEW green shooting method after patch by Sam Pham : DETAILS in comments !

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Show your paint beast some love

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    If hes outrebounding the whole other team and has like 6 assists like I do pass the man the ball when he's cutting or throw him some oops don't just dump the ball off to him when the shot clock is running out

    submitted by /u/Spoon6969
    [link] [comments]

    Down 10 with a minute to go. I hit the tying bucket, force a turnover and we was left with .4 on the clock, then this happens.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    Patch 1.02 Proves that the shot stick is still in beta

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    To begin, I don't want to argue about whether you should use square or shot stick. I personally want to use the shot stick and feel like I should not penalized by doing so.

    Pre 1.02, I took to the challenge of learning the new shot stick mechanic that 2k decided to implement. In game, pass would come to me and it felt like if you were not rushed the yellow bar would fall somewhere around the middle and you would have to slightly adjust the shot stick + L2 press at the point of release. After about of a week worth of practice I was finally started to get into a rhythm hitting shots consistently. I would say I was hitting slightly more shots than my peers using the square shot method.

    Post 1.02, I load the patch in and immediately see / feel a huge difference in the meter especially off the catch shoot. On the catch now, it is to my understanding that I have to slam the stick down immediately on the catch for the yellow bar to be on the far left side of the meter? Then if I wait a minute off the catch then the bar will be in the middle? But I can take 50 dribbles then pull up and the yellow bar will be in the middle? 1.02 makes the shot stick feel almost more inconsistent even though 2k's goal was make it more so. It has gotten to the point now where I am scared to shoot my shot creator (94 ovr 90+ mid range and 3) because I am unsure of where the yellow bar is going to spawn and if I miss it is going to air ball.

    The shot stick post 1.02 has been more inconsistent and this change feels like a pretty big one to make to the stick without any real reason. I don't know if 2k knows what they are doing with the stick or maybe I should just leave it alone and join the square shooting party.

    submitted by /u/Zibby326
    [link] [comments]

    Ran into Gerald Green in a park on ps4

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    I'm convinced people who still can't shoot in this game are taking extremely bad shots or just have poor timing.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    I'm surprised how many people I still see complaining about the shooting especially when I see players in the park hitting consistently even on some tougher shots. If shooting in the game was truly broken wouldn't that mean everyone would have the same struggles not just some?

    submitted by /u/Potential_Successful
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment