• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 17, 2020

    NBA 2K I'm a high school teacher who loves 2K (as well as my students). Remote learning has been tough, so I decided to give my kids badges for their online work.

    NBA 2K I'm a high school teacher who loves 2K (as well as my students). Remote learning has been tough, so I decided to give my kids badges for their online work.


    I'm a high school teacher who loves 2K (as well as my students). Remote learning has been tough, so I decided to give my kids badges for their online work.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    2k’s Paul George mural

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    What are you doing Step Bol

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    The Neighborhood keeps the park empty

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    Park + Neighborhood = More afk, Distraction (Shops, etc...) from courts thus usually taking a while to even find a game if you aren't playing with your friends

    Back when we were able to go to Parks and access most the shops nstuff in "The Neighborhood" by menu we would always have full courts AND the Got Next and Squad spots were filled up. There were still afk players, but not enough to leave the courts as empty as they have been currently. Idk how y'all feel, but I 100% think they should split the Park and Neighborhood or just put the Neighborhood back into the menus.

    I came to the Park to lose to shooters who hide behind big man picks at the 3-line, not sit on the Got Next and hope someone stops their shopping spree to play or the afk comes out of a coma and wants to play

    submitted by /u/universalsoulja
    [link] [comments]

    Standing in the park

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    How to Gatorade +4

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Speed : Treadmill

    Spam shoulder buttons till the end, super easy.

    Strength: Dumbbells

    Spam A/X 3 times, hold down bumpers, after a few reps you'll have to hit it 4 times then hold the bumpers, toward the end might even be 5 then hold bumpers. Run a quick practice to see when it switches from 3 to 4 to 5 on the buttons mashing.

    Acceleration: Agility Hurdles (on the right as your face them both)
    You do not have to do it fast, it is not really timed, take a moment, see what control pops up, hit it.
    So long as you don't mess up more than 3 times, you will get a +4

    Stamina: Battle Ropes

    Take turns spaming up and down on the D-Pads, put the controller in your lap and use the palms of your hand if you find your thumbs getting tired.

    Vertical: Leg Press

    Cheese method, hold both sticks straight up and don't release them, ever.

    It will get close a few times but should never mess up a rep, easy +4.

    Enjoy your +4 attributes and your extra stam bar.

    submitted by /u/CalppedOutSti
    [link] [comments]

    If you have multiple builds, you should have separate stats for each individual build rather than just combined stats.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    This is especially true if people run a guard and a big man.

    submitted by /u/soxfaninfinity
    [link] [comments]

    After playing for 80+ hours my little review

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    Little backstory, Ive only really got into 2k since 18. Before that it was something I would play when I was bored. But now I mainly only play it. I mainly play the NBA league in mycarrer, but sometimes ill run 2v2s in the neighbourhood or triple threat on myteam.

    TLDR: I think its just 2k20 but got worse for offline players and a little better for online

    Pros:

    • Nice looking park
    • Menus are clean as usual
    • Soundtrack is good this year lots of songs I like (not that it matters)
    • I actually like the new shooting bar
    • I like being able to pick my college team + playing during highschool
    • The whole prelude to the carrer mode is great this year
    • Picking your own representation in the league is also a nice touch.
    • More endorsements so more options for VC

    Cons:

    • Most of everything is a copy from the last game
    • Locker room cutsences are gone from 2k20
    • The communication when dealing with endorsements is completely gone or just doesn't detail what they want
    • After game endorsement emails from your rep are poorly writing and always the same
    • No actual VC meetings now its just a text thread
    • Barely any team communincation (you will randomly become a starter or captian with no word)
    • Stats are still fucked up for winning different awards (I dropped over 60P, 20A, 20S, 20R and didnt get the allstar mvp)
    • Lowerd VC gaining
    • The max contracts are still not real
    • Alot of the comforts that would make the MyCarrer mode actually feel more like you are a real player
    • Barely any recognition for doing crazy things (I broke the all time points, assists, steals, and 3PM records in one game and nothing happened)
    • Why do i never get interviewed? Lowery drops 15 gets interviewed saying hes the best on the court and I got 50 in the first half

    What I would like to see:

    • More cool things that can happen when you break records or do really well in game
    • More cutscenes after games, before games, more story that can really bring you into the universe and make you actually give a shit about your carrer.
    • More shoes
    • More schools to play for and maybe the option to keep playing college for another season or more before the draft
    • Honestly just more immersion for people that might not like to play online, the carrer mode is utter trash this year and was 2x as good last year.
    submitted by /u/bladefeb5
    [link] [comments]

    Probably one of my best 2k20 clips (pls don't hate)

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    About died after this ��

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Pulled off our first double lob ever

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    You've really got to appreciate the level of transparency in contract negotiations.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    No VC after MyCAREER games

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    I am an hardcore my career player. Currently on my 25th game with the badge grind. For the past 3 games, I see the Vc that I have earned but it is not reflected when I want to upgrade my attributes. I get badge upgrades, endorsements, fans but no vc.

    Anybody know a fix? I have a feeling support will tell me automated answers that I already know.

    submitted by /u/IamEnglishTeacher
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on this Glass Finisher PF?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    Finally hit 99, best all around build in the game

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Y’all ever go on such a nice streak you clear the whole park?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    (Pro-AM) I'm all for this new meta, what about you guys?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    To anyone that complains about too many whites going in

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Listen to the fan in the background's bloodcurdling scream. Wtf is happening at MSG.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    When 2K don't want me to get the steal so they implement invisible walls.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Playing 2k13 MC again... �� For some reason I can't explain ��

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Saw Darius Bazley playing in Park on Xbox the other day!

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    Paint Beasts, please play the pick and roll

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    I don't want this to come across as a rant, because it's early game and if some new players don't really watch basketball they might just not know. But if you're a non-shooting big, please set a screen for the ball handler and play the pick and roll. I don't play guard so its not that deep for me, but you'll generate a hell of a lot more offense this way - running in and out the paint isn't offense!

    Because you can't space the floor with your jumpshot, by playing pick and roll you'll create mismatches, and get either yourself or the ball handler open. Please do it! I don't mean to sound like a headass but this is bigman 101.

    edit: I know this post is OD but I just see too many bigs hanging by the paint contributing nothing to their offense and killing the floor spacing. A big man can be the most important thing on your offense. I play a big that can shoot, and if I get switched onto and they take my jumper out the game, I still go back to pick and roll/pop

    submitted by /u/JMS971
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment