• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 30, 2020

    NBA 2K Official: NBA 2K21 Next Gen Release Dates

    NBA 2K Official: NBA 2K21 Next Gen Release Dates


    Official: NBA 2K21 Next Gen Release Dates

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    We started playing together on 2k16 and became really good friends and Saturday we met up to get our friend married.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    R2 seems to always be the answer

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    35 is a horrible shooting drill

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    I could be standing 1 inch to far back and it won't ever count the hit boxes on where to stand are ridiculously small

    submitted by /u/thebettereli
    [link] [comments]

    2K21 Current-Gen vs. Next-Gen screenshot comparison

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    A block should not be recoverable 90% of the time like it is in 2k

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    The most frustrating thing for me gameplay wise in 2k20 is the fact that when you block someone, they catch it right after and have an open bucket that you cant contest because you're still in the blocking animation. If we get a block, it should be played fairly and not count as playmaking for the other team.

    submitted by /u/Krispy1337
    [link] [comments]

    The level of iq in the community is sickening...

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    Why do you have to be so fanatic Tony Bradley?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    Dolphin sighting in park

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    Change to The Rec

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    You need to be able to quit rec games without it effecting your %... I shouldn't have to endure 4 quarters of watching a 6ft PG with a 75 rating jacking 30 shots a game & missing 90% of them while I don't touch it.. they should also let you report players who do this & have it negatively effect the player grade/MyRep or ban them from online play for a period of time. To many trash hogs wreck the online side to this game.

    submitted by /u/Fidzyyy
    [link] [comments]

    Nice or naw?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    My Blue/red big trying to score after a pump fake

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    TIL the game's most-played mode will eventually be unplayable.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    I’m not spending money on a new build but someone will

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    Attention to Detail ���� Flashy ‘tween the legs.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Me and De'aaron Fox are both 6'3 point guards, he's 175 I'm 198, I'm way skinnier than him, my body looks like a pencil compared to his, 2k and these body types are ridiculous

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    I think I might of messed up? I maxed my ball handling at 79 but I'm finding out I can't use all these dribbling animations because I have to be at 80 ball handling.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    The power of an 85 driving dunk.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    Crazy Af 2K! A hot zone hunter with none hot zone

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    Hopped on the spot with a couple pros for fun. Ended up going 8-1.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Just when you think 2k21 can't piss you off anymore they..

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    Change the layout of the controls a month after the game is released and now park handles is when you push down on the left stick so now if I'm driving to the hole in the middle of an intense game and I'm pushing too hard down on the left stick instead of going to the hoop for a dunk I'm going to drop to the goddamn floor and do some breakdance moves 🤦‍♂️ are you guys drunk over there at the 2K development team are you smoking crystal meth what the hell is going on over there?

    submitted by /u/seif187
    [link] [comments]

    How in depth do you get when you play myleauge?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Like the title says, when you play myleauge how in depth do you get??

    I know for me I get pretty into it to the point where my fiance laughs at me because I use a notebook to write various information during a season.

    As an example:

    Start in off-season with an expansion team (when we can start in offseason) Write down who I take in the expansion draft ( as guys retire, get traded, or don't get resigned mark next to their name)

    any staff signing (usually only coaches though)

    Trades/who I draft (with what pick it was)

    New free agent signings

    Then during season: Scores/top player from my team from played games

    All stars/rising star/dunk or 3 point contest (with where they placed if I watch it)

    Once again trades

    Regular season awards/teams

    Then if we make the finals (win or lose) write down every member of team including coaches..

    While yes it's tedious to do all of this, but to me writing everything down helps keep my interest peaked and keeps me continuing to play.

    submitted by /u/Gvillecountryboy
    [link] [comments]

    Shooting hotfix again right after a patch?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    So after a 22gb patch update on ps4 which nerfed fadeaways to all hell and let's anyone and their mom dribble now. They go ahead and send out another hotfix that reverts pro stick shooting to the way it was when the game first came out. I get it you guys needed a way to patch modded controllers.

    But 2k, this is FOUR shooting changes already and your game hasn't been out 1 MONTH.

    FOUR DIFFERENT SHOOTING UPDATES IN A MONTH.

    They update something people cry. They change it. People cry. They do this people cry so they revert it back. This is a terrible crybaby community that guilts 2k into anything they want because this subreddit is FILLED with complaints. This isn't a shot at ANYONE just a general thought.

    A real example of what I just said. 2k updated park handles to activate when you push the left stick in (L3) now look at the subreddit. FULL OF COMPLAINTS.

    Also don't come at me and tell me I suck. I am 99ovr and an all star 3 that solely plays park with a 61.5% 3pt.

    Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

    ps. NERF Curry slide pls

    submitted by /u/basketballkilla
    [link] [comments]

    Detailed breakdown on how to GREEN 80%+ of your shots after PATCH 3. Shot aim on very slow release can be gamebreaking.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment