• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 1, 2020

    NBA 2K Myplayer after the coach benches me in the middle of a takeover

    NBA 2K Myplayer after the coach benches me in the middle of a takeover


    Myplayer after the coach benches me in the middle of a takeover

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    My 99 Overall, 99 standing dunk Center when wide open in the paint going for a bucket

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    HMU for the jumper����

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    Anyone else watch the NBA and think about how different 2k is?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Players making contested 3s, point guards actually making difficult layups, non rebounders grabbing boards when their in position, bail outs don't go out of bounds every pass, the simple ease of grabbing a pass without fumbling it. Etc?

    submitted by /u/ItzMrBreeze
    [link] [comments]

    2k21 next gen should open with a Kobe intro similar to the MJ intro from 2k11 where it puts you in the 2000 WCF game 7 or the 2010 finals

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Just logged on after work, and this the firs thing i see, i logged off and went to bed.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    Court Conquerer and how they need to rework it, and other events

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    Ok so we can all agree that Court Conquerer was a complete and utter shit show. First off, every time I tried loading into the tent for the first half hour of the event it would kick me saying "can't connect to online servers"

    2nd: You get in there, the place is packed to the brim with people, every court is taken and the fight to get on the Squad/Got next spot is what I presume the battles in the Colosseum were like in Ancient Rome.

    3rd: You wait 20-30-40 minutes for a game and get into it, only to realise the camera angle is entirely different, lower, further back and overall dog shit.

    4th: You can't even press up to get a birds eye view of the entire area and check the scores of games. Seriously who thought of that? You have to jump on a spot (the great battle once again) and pray that you are either next, or after the people in front of you and that the game hasn't just started.

    5th: Yes the 2x Rep is great, but when you break it all down what are you really gaining? Probably absolutely fuck all. The wait times for a game mean you probably get even less Rep than you would've gotten from just staying and playing park.

    I love these events, it's a fun change from playing the sweat in the park, but if every event is gonna be its own private tent unlike 2k20 where they added the courts to the neighbourhood and you could come and go as you please, hop servers and find a game just like that. Then ima have to go a hard pass. The corner cutting and changing things that have no reason to be changed continue from 2k. Who I'm convinced at this point genuinely have a hatred for their players, how else could you explain all the fucking around they put us through.

    Just give us the old event Layout back and add the fucking thing to the neighbourhood again. How hard is it?

    submitted by /u/birdman461
    [link] [comments]

    For the first time in my 2K rec career, I actually saved a loose ball and I have no idea how.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    Going from a 2-Way Sharpshooter to a Playshot is like when Rock Lee took his weights off

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    I just...I can't believe this shit. I made a 2-Way Sharp because I honestly love playing defense. However, I found shooting online with my 2-Way just wasn't consistent enough. So with all the VC I grinded out I made a Playshot. Yesterday, with only Hall of Fame Range Extender and Bronze Flexible release I shot the best I have since 2k20. And made a game-winner in park from well beyond the arc.

    I can't believe 2k has made it so that only Playshots and pure Sharpshooters can shoot consistently. I loved the variety in builds from before. As everyone has said, this is not a skill gap. It's a build gap.

    submitted by /u/pcn2212
    [link] [comments]

    GiGi Bryant #MambaMentality

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Sorry Not Sorry

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    Rec League suggestion

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    Can we please figure out a way to be able to vote to kick people from rec? Or even if they spam turnovers an automatic kick? Me and friends are tired of having players get mad because they don't get the ball every possession and end up taking 5 second calls both sides of the court. I just had to quit out of a game with my friends because a guy was spamming 5 second paint calls every possession. This gets very annoying and ruins the experience.

    I'm sure everyone deals with this but there has got to be some way to stop it.

    submitted by /u/Jlaugh96
    [link] [comments]

    Hendrix Cobb is broken.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Has anybody taken the time to look at this dudes badges? I promise you are going to be upset.

    submitted by /u/FindingRyansPrivates
    [link] [comments]

    Court conqueror is a joke

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    I loved this event last year but dang are there only one tent in the whole community

    submitted by /u/2khaslowiq
    [link] [comments]

    Beat Court Conqueror and the jersey doesn’t even work SMH.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    So yeah, I just did this as a shot creator with 7 defensive badges

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    It’s moments like these that make my wonder why I even bother...

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:39 AM PDT

    Court conqueror needs a rework.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    My team is 4-0, sitting dots right now for our 5th. It's taken us the entire event. There needs to be some type of squad matchmaking or a better "wait in line" system.

    submitted by /u/DamagedPhantom
    [link] [comments]

    Court Conqueror is a mess

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Nerf to shot aiming?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    After patch 3 me and my friend with max badges and 90 3 pointer cant make a 3 with shot aiming ever. We used to be pretty consistently making them and now even if it seems like it looks dead center for a green we still miss. Anyone else have a problem with shot aiming?

    submitted by /u/Professional-Yard699
    [link] [comments]

    Court conqueror pointless

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    It's pointless, I've just loaded in, because I have a life, and tried 3 lobbies, just to find that the area is packed. Every court has squad and the single player section all full. It's a joke on how busy 2k is letting into each arena to play

    submitted by /u/Oldman_Sparky_YT
    [link] [comments]

    The amount of people in court conqueror is terrible. Been playing for hours and can’t even get a game :/

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    Has the shot stick been nerfed

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    Any of yall that shoot with the shot stick. How is it after the most recent hotfix. In my opinion, it's worse than the previous and first one. I feel like they nerfed the living hell out of it so much that it seems the button is flat out better than it now. Near centered shots with good shooters seem to rarely go in now. I just wanna know how my fellow stick shooters feel and whether it's just me or if they actually nerfed it

    submitted by /u/mjayywavyyy3
    [link] [comments]

    Court Conquerer is a complete mess

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    Put it back on the park so we can use subway or make less people allowed per instance. This is stupid.

    submitted by /u/eddiebueno
    [link] [comments]

    Park randoms who play like this make me sad

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment