• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 12, 2020

    NBA 2K NBA 2K21 shooting tips from Mike Wang

    NBA 2K NBA 2K21 shooting tips from Mike Wang


    NBA 2K21 shooting tips from Mike Wang

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    • Tap the left trigger at the ideal release time for a boost
    • If you're using the Shot Button, turn off Shot Meter for a boost
    • Green release is harder this year, be patient

    OR turn off Shot Aiming if you want Shot Timing on Pro Stick like last year

    https://twitter.com/Beluba/status/1301786004454436864

    submitted by /u/yyy2k
    [link] [comments]

    If you bought the CURRENT-GEN (8 Kobe) Mamba Forever Edition, did you receive your bonuses yet?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    If you bought the CURRENT-GEN (8 Kobe) Mamba Forever Edition, did you receive your bonuses yet?

    If you bought the next-gen Mamba Forever Edition with 24 Kobe on the cover, it is normal that you do not have your VC/bonuses now. You will receive them when you launch the game on next-gen.

    If you bought a physical copy, make sure you redeem BOTH codes that came with your game in the Xbox/PlayStation store. Note: They are NOT Locker Codes. One says "PS4 Digital Items, 2K21 for PS5". The other says "Damian Lillard & Zion Williamson Digital Collections".

    If you are game sharing, you may not receive VC/bonuses.

    If you are in Australia, New Zealand, or Japan and the bonus codes that came with your physical copy do not work, contact your retailer for a replacement/refund.

    2K21 UNPACKED (CURRENT GEN vs. NEXT GEN)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/yyy2k
    [link] [comments]

    Omg the steam community is actually trolling this is too funny

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    They got me again

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    Finally put the sticker on my new controller. RIP legend

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    Let us change our takeover please

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Me AF!!! Lol...I know some of y’all can relate!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Who picks the soundtrack???

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    If you're having to edit out 86 swears in a song you'd think you would just choose a new song 😂😂😂 it's beyond annoying that these songs get put in video games

    submitted by /u/prophetsofrage
    [link] [comments]

    Greens with a 3 point rating of 75 are so rare 2KLab has to retest at 80. Shooting is broken and needs a buff asap.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    I’m just.... so confused on the state of this game

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    NBA 2K21: Massive Update On The Way To Address Community Feedback

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Just ran into Danuel House in the park. Seems like he’s got some extra free time now ������

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    Anyone else just sliding around and shit on defense

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    I have like 80 lateral movement but when guarding play shot creators I feel like im on ice

    submitted by /u/Luca_aa_23
    [link] [comments]

    I got subbed off, about 2 minutes later the Nuggets have scored 29 points?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    People should really learn how to throw lobs smh...

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Why is it impossible to hit shots in the Park?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    I've been playing 2K for years but this is my first year playing in the Park. I've played like 10 games so far and my shots are missing pretty much every time no matter how well I time it. My player is an 83 overall PG with 88 midrange and 91 3pt, but when i play in Park it's like I'm 60 overall. Is there any reason shooting is so much harder in the park or do I just suck lol

    submitted by /u/invis1bleMAN613
    [link] [comments]

    2k please go back to the 2k16 archetype system

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    The fact that you could only choose from an outside, balanced, or outside player was perfect imo. And the fact that each position could still perform good in other areas. Like an outside point guard could still dunk the ball. Also there were no stupid hall of fame badges. Every position in the game had access to every badge. And what's you earned said badge the highest you could take it was gold which was very easy due to you just having to some VC to upgrade the badge. About 1000 VC for the silver version and 2000 VC for the gold version. In my personal opinion I feel as if 2K16 was your best 2k to date and no one would be upset if we got a reskin of that.

    submitted by /u/itswestlo
    [link] [comments]

    This game isnt skill based.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Its a build gap.

    2k has effectively killed every build and position except playmaking shotcreators pgs

    I have seen ppl advocating for 3 and D not to be consistent from three or any build with a 70 three pointer. Saying theyre not " shooters"

    Im a 3 and D player. I have 20 shooting badge and i get hof badges, and if im not a shooter, then wtf am i.

    The truth of the matter is only pure sharps are advocating for this bullshit because they are the only one able to hit mistimed jumpers because their white window is bigger.

    Tbh, the game is horribly balanced, terribly implemented, and not fun any build that has a 70-80 three pointer.

    The only viable builds now are pure sharps and slashers, no inbetween.

    Mike lied

    submitted by /u/lookatstephcurryman
    [link] [comments]

    Honestly this game is just shit now

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    Fuck 2k this game is trash now Honestly this game is just a sad piece of shit pay to win I have a ps4 pro and this game crashes when I'm getting so many point or in the middle of a great practice please stop paying for these shit cameos no one gives a fuck and make a good game holy shit

    submitted by /u/colepowerz
    [link] [comments]

    Porzingis is why I always sim games vs the Mavs. I thought maybe this game would be different. I’m reminded why I sim less than six seconds after tip off.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    Please fix the trade logic

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    I’m never buying 2k ever again and I’m extremely disappointed in this game.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    I wish I could get my money back, hell even just half my money back would be great.

    It's unplayable! I try and play the Knicks on domination. I can't make a God dam shot unless it's an open layup.

    Oh wide open Klay Thompson! Clank Oh KG in the post! Miss, blocked or for whatever reason he just misses Jeff Teague drives on a screen! Miss, block, no foul

    Yet Julius randle will just drive and adjust in mid air if he has to to score.

    Online, offline it doesn't matter it's just way over the top in difficulty. It is so important to you guys to be "good" at this stupid game you had to complain until it was unplayable.

    For the inevitable " Just practice! Get good!" I will say you are partially right. Sure if I pour in hours a day for the next God Dan month I'm sure I'll be better.

    But the point is I'm a casual player, my brother my friends, we get together and just play with each other. Sometimes regular play now, sometimes we create our own teams. But it's all ruined! Any other 2k I can pick up and play, if I lose I lose but at least I'm having fun, not this piece of crap though

    I just wanted to play some my team during this quarantine. But instead I wasted my money, my fault but I'll never buy from this stupid ass money hungry company again. FUCK THIS GAME

    submitted by /u/BigD0012
    [link] [comments]

    There is no skill gap, its just high 3pt rating gap

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    I have perimeter lock all badges and cant hit anything in park, all shots wide open.

    On the other hand every build with 90 3 just shoot like its 20, no matter how, slightly early/late it will go in. Im with my 75 3 can just forget about shooting at this point.

    Thanks 2k, very cool. i wont waste another 70$ to be able to shoot.

    While i shoot 12%, playmaking shoot creators shoot 60%, so nothing changed for them.

    submitted by /u/sbagaev
    [link] [comments]

    2k21 MyCareer AI shooting is completely broken, and I can prove it with stats

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Like a lot of people, I play 2k first and foremost for the MyCareer offline play. I'm not super good at the game, I don't like Park or Pro-Am that much bc of that among other things, MyTeam is a money grab, and although i do play MyLeague and MyGM, they get old quick and haven't changed much in years. I simply like to create a player to my liking and have them play through their career. I have seen a lot of people say they do the same.

    Anyone who has played against the AI at all recently will surely be able to tell you that the AI is definitely sinking a ridiculous amount of shots. Not only is this obvious when you play, but i can prove it with the stats.

    I just simulated a full regular season on MyCareer as a test. And here are some results:

    Right now in my mycareer, there are 8 players averaging 30+ (Luka, LeBron, LaVine, Curry, Trae, DLo, Giannis, and Kawhi)

    The most players to average 30+ in one season since the merger has been 3, on 3 separate occasions (Dame, Beal, and Harden [2020], Kobe, AI, and LeBron [2006], and Adrian Dantley, Moses Malone, and George Gervin [1982]).

    Same with the 50/40/90 club. Only 8 players have ever had a season where they had a FG% of 50+, a 3P% of 40+, and a FT% of 90+. No two players have ever done so in the same season.

    In MyCareer, 4 players had 50/40/90 seasons (Steph Curry, Trae Young, Khris Middleton, and Patty Mills[?])

    Team Stats:

    The LA Lakers lead the NBA in FG% in 2019-2020 with 48.1%. 8 teams in my MyCareer have exceeded that (Lakers, Clippers, Blazers, Knicks, Pelicans, Suns, Celtics, Heat).

    The Utah Jazz lead the league in 3P% last year at 38.3%. 7 teams in my MyCareer have exceeded that (Blazers, Lakers, Suns, Rockets, Pelicans, Mavs, Magic) The Portland Trailblazers shot 43.7% from 3 as a team. This is the highest of all time. second is the 96-97 Hornets who shot 42.7%. They did so on 16.9 attempts a game while the 2020-2021 Trail Blazers attempted 30.6, nearly double. For context, the 2015-2016 Warriors, the team with the greatest record of all time, and considered one of, if not the best shooting teams of all time, shot only 41.5% as a team, on a similar amount of attempts.

    2k claims to be able to serve as a basketball simulation game, but it seems like they're continually regressing in that area. and for someone who loves that aspect, it's been very hard to see.

    submitted by /u/erwillsun
    [link] [comments]

    HOF shooting badges, 76 3pt, teammate had HOF Dimer, perfect shot timing, I just can’t compete and I’m open for advice rather than just “You’re bad” I have 86 hours played since launch

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment