• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 23, 2020

    NBA 2K Hands down the best putback I’ve ever gotten

    NBA 2K Hands down the best putback I’ve ever gotten


    Hands down the best putback I’ve ever gotten

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    PC users really have it made...

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    Played With Troy Brown JR of the Wizards! He played really well and we went streaking ��

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Ran into these awesome vatos today in 2K Beach. Wait for the end.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    I knew Markelle’s jumper was broken but this is insane.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Can’t wait to do none of this in the park

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    I finally did it after 3 years of trying

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    LeBron really isn't human

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Deebo Samuel in the park

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    2k have done Lauri dirty.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    Enough is enough 2k.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    The dribble god nonsense needs to be gone from 5v5.

    Anyone that has ever played high level real basketball in real life knows that bs does not exist in organized basketball. Please get rid of it. You shouldn't be able to dribble for 20 seconds, sixty dribble moves on two guys, and then pull up a 3 with no stamina impact for 4 quarters. A couple plays sure but consistently it needs to end.

    It's so fake and cheesy. 5v5 needs to be about team basketball and strategy it's not the and 1 mixtape tour.

    Park sure. Rec maaaaybe a hint. But Pro Am absolutely not.

    Enough is enough. Stop catering to the streamers with no actual basketball iq just playing bop it with the right thumb stick.

    submitted by /u/SiLee12
    [link] [comments]

    To all the trash play shots who dribble too much

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    LeBron after the nuggets game

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    Yeah I'll admit it, sometimes I wish 2k didn't make it so hard to earn vc, kinda feels like I'm slaving for chump change every release

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Am I the only one who can’t stand those red backpacks that everyone seems to be wearing?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    I mean just WHY?

    submitted by /u/MadisonEllwood
    [link] [comments]

    What is it with Rec players passing?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    I will have a game every couple games where I'm the only person on the team who teammates refuse to pass to. I never take bad shots, I don't turn the ball over outside of dumb 2k crap and I always try to pass to the open man. Each teammate shot 11-12 shots but me who went 2/2. Like they freeze me out unless they absolutely have to pass.

    submitted by /u/DOCTORFONASG
    [link] [comments]

    why does jaxon hayes look like this in nba 2k21

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    So i hear 88 3 ball is what you need to shoot consistently

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    I think 85 is more like it. I made a post yesterday about how i made a play shot with a 85 3 ball and hopped straight out of two mycareer games (managed to get silver range extender) and into the park. With no boosts, shot over 60% from 3 on over 30 3 point attempts over the course of 10-15 games. 75% in Rec over the course of 2 games and 20 attempts.

    Then again 2k labs tests with no badges right? Either way, 88 is only achieved with the pure shooting pie or a playshot with a small wingspan. Or the mostly green/yellow pie. But I've already ranted on this subject but I just thought it was interesting and wanted to know if anyone can confirm that and give their opinion on the matter.

    submitted by /u/dangheckinpupperino
    [link] [comments]

    Stretch Big badges: Deadeye and Pick and Popper

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I built a Stretch Four power forward and am as of now fumbling about with the badges. I have 26 badges to work with, so I can try out a lot of them. I mostly play 3v3 pro am, if that matters.

    I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the Deadeye and Pick and Popper badges on their bigs. Is Deadeye useful for a build that shoots mostly out of catch and shoot situations? And do you guys feel the badge is needed with the way contest works in 2k21?

    As for Pick and Popper, is the badge useful? I never tried it in 2k20 and am wondering if I should slap it on. I have gold Brick Wall and play with 2 point guards, so I set a lot of screens and we do come into pick and pop situations a lot. I would love to learn from your experiences, thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Eternaleend
    [link] [comments]

    I cant do the "Weekly Workout" I haven't done it before

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    2k needs competition

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    I'm not talking skill based or player based competition I mean like gaming corporation competition. It just seems like because they are the only basketball game out there they can do whatever they want whenever they want with set time table or changes. And shit even when we do get a patch to change and fix somethings it takes us until the next patch to figure out what they fixed because all they release on patch notes is various gameplay improvements. Like wow thanks that really makes me excited to play this game.

    Idk who needs to do it cause EA sure as shit going to Knock 2k off the pedalstool , but 2k needs someone to give them a run for their money. That way it will force 2k to get better with community engagement, doing anything so I don't get bored with this game 3 weeks in like I already am don't want to play haha.

    submitted by /u/evangoose25
    [link] [comments]

    Marcus Smart is asshole.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Do people actually think that park is fun? Serious question

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Played against the exact same build as me in the 1v1 courts and he was dunking on me like crazy?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    We both have the same pure red paint beast, and he kept dunking on me while I couldn't do shit but get contested layups. I have all the contact dunk animations and he barely does them. He was also backing me down and doing standing dunks on me like what? We have the exact same build. Why do some people just have that lucky advantage?

    submitted by /u/sweet_asshole_licker
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment