• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 27, 2020

    NBA 2K 2K Devs Need To Read This Thread ASAP

    NBA 2K 2K Devs Need To Read This Thread ASAP


    2K Devs Need To Read This Thread ASAP

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Finally Finished my Sharpshooter, hit my first green and...

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Bismack Biyombo played 31 games and attempted 248 3s. He hit 37% of them with a 25 rating. 2K is broken

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Modded controllers

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    Are you fucking kidding me there are people buying controllers to get automatic greens. I just played two guys who had them went one went 8/8 on three and the other was a slasher and went 6/8, and there was no movement with the aim meter at all just automatic center green

    There are legit videos showing people how to do this and it literally is taking away from the fun of the game. Like you are so trash you have to buy a mod to make you better. Literal scum.

    I have proof of a guy that did it online in the rec and there was no way to stop it

    submitted by /u/evangoose25
    [link] [comments]

    I wish 2k adds a way we can rotate the screen to see the player jumpshot from different angles

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Put back dunk Game winner & a comeback! ����

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    So when my team sets screens the cpu slides through them like butter but when I get caught with a screen I get knocked back to 1973?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    PSA to you kids buying those modded controllers that are selling everywhere

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    All it takes is the devs to tweak the shot meter to render your hardware useless, enjoy it while it lasts bums

    submitted by /u/SoCalCannaseur
    [link] [comments]

    Video of what modded controllers look like on shooting... if you look closely aim hardly every moves and if it does it jumps

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    2k might be going down the same route as Madden...

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    It all starts with them taking away these small features... dialogue with the haircut dude or with your agent and fans... I mean think about how many features have been taken away this past year especially with Mycareer. Madden started this progress a long time ago and nobody really cared/noticed at first but then the games just kept getting worse and worse. 2k is still light years away from Madden obviously but idk this is how it gets started, probably overacting

    submitted by /u/AsapKinger
    [link] [comments]

    What is this logo

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Why the hell people in park care so much about their records?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    Some of these players would rather stand around for 30 minutes and wait for a 90+ teammate with 100+ wins than to just play with normal players with lives.

    I'm not even that bad of a player (89ovr,B+ Teammate grade), yet I can never get to play because everyone starts to leave once they realize I'm not some 92+ Ovr god with over 500 wins.

    Worst of all, as you wait around for teammates, some squad just shows up and takes over for you. It's bullshit.

    submitted by /u/WannaBeTycoon
    [link] [comments]

    Doing what I can to bring the team back

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Recently switched to PC and as a MyLeague player mainly I was amazed on how awesome these mods are Look at how accurate these Dwight models dude and all of them are freeee

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    Big shoutout to a 2k user!

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    What's up guys, this is my first post here. I was playing at the park and I team up with a guy whose user I don't remember fully but it was deathstroke.... and something else.

    We played against two kids (because of their voices I think they were like 11 y/o) but this guy keep giving them tips and if they asked how he or I did anything he told them how, and he acted really nice with them. And I just wanted to say a big shout out to him. It's nice to see those kinds of attitudes, cause I haven't had great experiences like that.

    Just wanted to say that. 🤘🏻

    submitted by /u/rmoran0817
    [link] [comments]

    My dude jumped super high for this chase down!

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Problem with player stats in MyLEAGUE

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    Don't know if anyone else has encountered this issue, but when you press R3 (or whatever it is on Xbox) on a players name, their stats from a previous year are completely wrong. This happened with LeBron, as it showed that he averaged 14 pts, 2 rebounds and 1 assist. This is clearly wrong, and it takes away from their award history as well since it won't show the awards they won that year. Its pretty annoying when trying to use Synergy2K in MyLEAGUE and I just want to know if others have this problem.

    submitted by /u/Robotslushie
    [link] [comments]

    Soooooo 2k, any reasons for this matchmaking?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    How do you wear these goggles in park on 2k21?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    Is there any effective way to counter a cheeser who uses HOF space creator and tight handles?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    I'm a perimeter lock with a ton of defensive badges and yet there doesn't seem to be one to counter the badges that allow dribble cheesers to create space and drive to the paint.

    2K should create a badge for defensive oriented players to lock them down.

    Clamps doesn't activate half the time even on HOF. They dribble right through me while my character lags behind because of the badges

    submitted by /u/captainalwyshard
    [link] [comments]

    I made this clip to represent playshots at its finest.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    I just got 2k21 For My Switch but this is the only screen that pops up, no other options How do I get everything else?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment