• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 3, 2020

    NBA 2K Just vibing after the win๐Ÿ˜….

    NBA 2K Just vibing after the win��.


    Just vibing after the win��.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Those rebounding badges are really paying off ��

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    I just won the chip with this play.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    #blm #blackouttuesday #georgefloyd #unity #nba2k

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Directly after I dropped 30 threes in a game. I swear to god these fans man

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    Guys on the park

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    Best build in 2k?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    This SS3 thought I was a chump because I was running with Rookies. Don’t disrespect me like that bro & I know y’all see them numbers in the corner

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    All i could hear was “BLOCKED BY JAMES!!” Super clutch chase down

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Haven’t played 2k in like 2-3 week...let’s just say the people in the park weren’t a fan of my outfit after recent events

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    2K21 park: ideas to make it a way better experience for everybody

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    Hi all, I wanted to share whit you my thoughts on how to make park a fun experience in 2k21 whit some easy changes.

    1) Matchmaking

    This problem affects all players (casual gamers, high rep players, people whit good W% record, people who don t care about W% record.) Since 2k decided to make W% record public (2k17)finding games has become a huge problem. I know 2k wants to keep the neighborhood cause whit this they can put in the game a lot of advertisements, but walking around 20+ min just to find a game is not what players want to do when they decide to spend some time on a videogame.

    My idea is to keep the neighborhood as a "meeting place" and keep the shops, the gym, training facility and whatever 2k wants to put out there.

    The big change would be no courts in the neighborhood. I think something similar to REC would be perfect. You team up in the neighborhood then acces the matchmaking system (just like you do right now for REC) and find a game. In my opinion it would be perfect to have a separate system for "teams" (that would get matched against other teams) and "solo players" (that would get matched up whit and against other solo players).

    In my opinion this would be graet for every player from the casual that just wants to play whit randoms to the high reps that are tired of people running away and dodging games. It also would fix a lot of lag problems as you would not have other courts whit people playng in the background.

    2) Stats tracking

    I like the fact that your per game stats show off before the game, but it doesn't make sense the way it is right now.

    Stat tracking should be related to the build you using in this game! If I sometimes play as a glass cleaner, but I play mainly as a PG, it doesn't make sense to show my averege stats! So simply separete stats based on which build you are using. I think this is an easy fix, but it would make the stat line way more useful

    3) Record tracking

    On the same page of point #2 I think record should also be separated based on which build you are actually using in this moment. I can be a graet center but a bad point guard. Or maybe I play whit my friends as a lockdown but I run whit randoms as an offensive threat.

    I think having separated record based on which build somebody is using would give a better indicator of how good somebody is whit a certain build.

    I would keep the general record in the "player profile" , but also add another voice based on the build he is using in that moment (showing his record, shooting % etc)

    4) dynamic record

    Everybody gets better whit practice. I d also add a "last 100 games" record tracker. Casual players that were bad at the beginning but became good whit time could show off that they are good now by getting their dynamic record over 50W-50L. Try hards would be motivated to keep tryng getting their perfect 100-0 to brag off whit their try hard friends.

    5)Badges I know 2k wants to make it a "grind" but I think it s too much of a grind the way it is right now. You do it one time at the beginning of the year and then have to get throug that grind every new build you make. It s boring!! Please 2k make it take shorter! A LOT SHORTER! I personally would be making a lot more builds if it would not be for the badge grind! I'm sura that would give also more money to 2K, cause people would make more builds, and buy more VC to make em.

    6)REP rewards

    Everybody plays to get the higher rep possible, but right now the only "reward" you get is to be way harder to find a game to play! Make this rewards actually good! One idea? Instead of getting 40 extra badge points when you hit legend, split em of. For example you get 1 extra badge point per category at PRO 2, 2 extra badge points at AS1 2 extra at SS1, 2 extra at SS3, and so on. If you want to make the Legend reward extra good make It that the legend can have 2 HOF badges in the categories that can't have it.

    This are just some random ideas, the focal point is: MAKE REP REWARDS ACTUALLY WORTH THE GRIND!

    Thanks to everybody that got the patience to read this long post. Feel free to give your opinion about my thoughts, even if you think they are shit. I would like to hear other thoughts so if you have any idea share it!

    Sorry for my bad english, I'm not a native english speaker and when I had to go to school I used to go to the pub instead.

    submitted by /u/LeSbronzJames
    [link] [comments]

    Got to play with Jason Tatum. Dudes in a 2k clan too lol

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    I love the Stadia community. It's a small group, but we're close. #georgefloyd #blacklivesmatter

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    I could go serve a life sentence and 2k still wouldn’t be loaded

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    Made a Jersey for a place that could use a basketball team with how basketball is starting to rise in Mexico!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    Just made this

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    Due to a few lucky pulls and a ton of grinding, here is my 2k20 NMS squad.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    Met Donovan Mitchell in the park

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    NBA 2k21: Make Centers Great Again

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    I don't know about my fellow big men in here, but I'm so tired of missing uncontested layups in the paint because the opposing big man has intimidator. It's probably one of the most overpowered mechanics in the game and makes defending as a center brainless. Literally anyone can be a great paint defender with intimidator.

    Everything about 2k20 is guard based and it drives me insane being someone who purely plays as a big. Guards get the most badges, the best animations, and the best attributes.

    If 2k21 has the same mechanics with intimidator and pogo stick, I'm going to have to pass.

    FYI: I hate Trump

    submitted by /u/flanz33
    [link] [comments]

    Why do the AI play better than the actual person?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    When your friends spot you through the window at the gym

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    '28 HOF Class thru the roof!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    The ONLY way to use the cradle dunk/MJ packages

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    that feeling when you pass to an open teammate under the basket and they fumble it so you don't get the assist

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    i swear to fucking god, 75% of this game is programmed to get people to stop buying it

    this is the best basketball game that the devs don't want you to enjoy. it's not the best nba2k game ever, but it is the best at intentionally frustrating players, the best at trying to convince you to stop playing it

    submitted by /u/Ragnar_OK
    [link] [comments]

    When you get em good, you gotta take a second to make sure you don't sell the clip

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment