• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 2, 2020

    NBA 2K Looking for the MyTEAM megathread? Join r/MyTEAM, the official subreddit dedicated to NBA 2K MyTEAM!

    NBA 2K Looking for the MyTEAM megathread? Join r/MyTEAM, the official subreddit dedicated to NBA 2K MyTEAM!


    Looking for the MyTEAM megathread? Join r/MyTEAM, the official subreddit dedicated to NBA 2K MyTEAM!

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    Clickable link: r/MyTEAM

    Locking the comments here so no one uses this post as a megathread. If you have any question please send a message to modmail.

    submitted by /u/yyy2k
    [link] [comments]

    You know it’s true

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    First time winning xtrivia, so generous.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    Jordan FT Line Dunk

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Sometime 2K gives you bad animations, sometimes it gives you this. #SpinCycle

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    Warriors tried to finesse me...

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    89 Ovr 6’3” PG chase down on 99 paint beast with takeover 0 shot blocking badges at all and like 40 block

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    My wildest stat line. PS, I’m the centre. PPS, probably not that special but may as well find out what others think.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    New TTO Xbox One Controller revealed

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    This one star review of NBA 2K16 is Iconic

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    When 2K hits you with the...

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    The state of the 93-99 overall Rec matchmaking is horrendous

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    Admittedly I haven't played the above 93 bracket since it was implemented. Generally prefer to play solo and like to have multiple builds in grind mode but I figured I would try it out with one of my old builds, couldn't be as bad as expected, right?

    ...and my God, what the fuck mess is this?

    Attempted 10 games of it, 9 out of those 10 were against a matchup of 5 man squads. Of course as well in those 9 games, zone defence.

    Every. Single. Time.

    Like no wonder people have gravitated to staying at under a 92 (effectively ruining what it was meant for) since once you cross that threshold it's just a cesspool of squads dodging Pro Am for Rec running.

    You totally get your fair share of squad running in the under 92 bracket but holy hell, talk about making squads in Rec at an all-time frequency of any previous year with the horrid system 2K implemented instead of doing something meaningful.

    submitted by /u/AnnalisaPetrucci
    [link] [comments]

    Reps are dumb

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    I couldn't afford this game until March, which means Im starting out late. I'm decent at the game but I can never get into the park because of my Rep. I honestly don't know what Rep adds to the game. I just wanna play and have fun but all my friends don't play 2k anymore and I never get games, and when I do, I never get the ball. I'm literally 99.9 but because I'm pro 2 I can't play anyone in park. And I can't get my Rep up either. And I don't know what's going on with rec but I can't get in a game in rec either. I get 1 or 2 teammates, we stand around for 10 minutes and then they leave. Plus I'm the 2 times I did get into a game in rec, mmy teammates started pulling fork half court and I didn't get the ball once. Then I had to grind my player back out just to get back to 99. All this would be avoided if 2k didn't do this to punish people who don't tryhard the game as soon as it releases.

    submitted by /u/he11oFr1end
    [link] [comments]

    This team should be illegal

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    Which nba player is this? His gamertag is realbuckets23

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    The 2K league scouts must be watching the game smh

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    Lost shoe deal

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    So I made a new build and when I was negotiating my contract with Nike I apparently asked for to much and they dropped their offer. I started wearing pumas and I've played like 4 games and I haven't gotten any other offer from another company. Anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/matrix_0023
    [link] [comments]

    My Pacers Theme Team!

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    Why in the world do I need internet to play singleplayer MyCareer???

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    I'm actually so mad right now. I had dropped 30 points and 10 assists in the 3rd quarter, then all of of sudden my internet had a small issue. Boom, disconnected. Progress lost. I understand needing internet for the Park, but why singleplayer in the NBA?

    submitted by /u/MrKrabsIsA
    [link] [comments]

    Does your takeover effect your character if you dont have your takeover active?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    Who is a player under 84overall that can stop Ben Simmons

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    I just joined a myleague and I got raped by Ben Simmons. I'm gonna have to play this guy again soon so who can I trade for to stop him. Someone who isn't top tier but someone who i can't realistically acquire. I tried to get Marcus smart but the guy won't trade him for anyone.

    submitted by /u/dnroz
    [link] [comments]

    How I feel after getting smashed 24-0 by 3 99 rated superstars in a park game

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Back again with my 6’10 2-Way Playmaker hooping and having fun in the Rec yesterday during that x2! Hope everyone’s gets BUCKETS today!

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    I blame certain Youtubers for all of these bad randoms.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    They be dribbling the ball all over the place not playing team basketball and shooting these shots. If you can play like that and be good, I'm fine with that, but if you go 4/22 with 5 turnovers, you are bad ngl.

    submitted by /u/Blake1610
    [link] [comments]

    Does the double vc on daily spin kick in automatically

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    I just got double vc on daily spin, I did a mycareer game and I didn't get double vc. How do I redeem it? Will it just kick in?

    submitted by /u/ImRightUrWrongDuh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment