• Breaking News

    Monday, June 8, 2020

    NBA 2K I literally dunked on him and dropped 67 and this is what he says

    NBA 2K I literally dunked on him and dropped 67 and this is what he says


    I literally dunked on him and dropped 67 and this is what he says

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    Well boys, I fkn did it. 99 overall and I haven’t spent a dime on this build.❤️

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    What the hell is wrong with people in Rec?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    2 full quarters, I haven't been passed the ball once. Playmaking shot creator. I have 6 points on 3/4 shooting from the 4 passes I recovered that these guys have tried to force into traffic instead of passing to me, wide open on the perimeter as a 89 3 pointer with 22 shooting badges. The 4 have 13 turnovers at half, all from passing into traffic. Down 8 and they're throwing the game away. My defender hasn't bothered to stand within 10 feet of me since he figured out their game plan in the 1st quarter. How fucking selfish are the players of this game and what's the point of ever running a guard of any build with this toxic playerbase? At least when I don't get passed to on my center I can rebound the ball.

    How can you act like this and expect the person you're icing out to play defense or give a fuck about the outcome of the game? If you want to play 4v5 on offense then you can play 4v5 on defense.

    This is one of the only games i've ever played that is unplayable if you queue alone. I don't have any friends who play 2k and it's made half of Mycareer untouchable, the half you need to level past 95. What the fuck.

    4 assholes griefing me and yet I'm the one who would get banned if I don't let them treat me like shit for a full 20 minutes.

    /rant

    submitted by /u/azzLife
    [link] [comments]

    Michael Jordan build 2kmixtape. Post fades, Dunks, flashy passes, and defense. Music by me. I know my camera is awful but its my favorite.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    Just saw a top 5 dunker in the league on the park...Derrick Jones Jr!!!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    Accidental Self Oop from the free throw line

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Bruh. What more can I do?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    I made a nifty little pass after drawing three defenders.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    ATM vs Stretch from EA's NBA street

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    Is this good from daily spin?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Harder to shoot?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    It feels so much harder to green ever since a few days ago, and I haven't changed my badges or boosts at all. Am i missing something? (besides my shots😂)

    submitted by /u/madbuckz
    [link] [comments]

    Giannis grabs his own missed shot.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    tutorial if your tired of being called che

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    If your last name is a preset name that kevin harlan pronouced (he says it out when choosing preset last names in create a player) then if you change your secondary nickname to DJ (in settings), he'll refer to you as your last name other than che. (Doesn't seem to work as well with foreign/european names)

    submitted by /u/Siriusk90
    [link] [comments]

    How long would it realistically take to become a legend in the park? I’m new to the game and it’s a goal for me.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    Player % vs User Timing

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    Can someone explain to me in the most unbiased way on how exactly player % works over user timing

    My player is a 91 overall and I have all the main shooting badges on HOF he is a 6"3 offensive threat

    I recently switched to player % because I couldn't find a good jump shot and I want a more casual gameplay (I'm only ever laying MyCareer) but I'm taking good shots from the elbow and the coverage is wide open but I miss like 50% of the time

    Would I miss the same amount of shot with player timing?

    submitted by /u/xxkrazdmofoxx
    [link] [comments]

    im bout to delete this game, man

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Cool? Slashing Playmaker

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    Somehow won COTY and never said a single word to me. He whistled at me few times, but that's it. Bum is lucky to have me.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    Takeover question

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    I know if you start to fill the takeover meter (not when using it), your stats will increase, but does specific takeovers start to boost specific attributes? For example slashing start to increase dunking, sharpshooting increase 3pt.

    submitted by /u/HGG_Uckk
    [link] [comments]

    For the love of god how has it been multiple months and the “quit and receive win” still can give you the loss

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    Out here doing too much

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Recruited Giannis to the team with Zion and myself.. was not disappointed..

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    Thoughts? 6’11 PF Slashing takeover 16/9/7/11

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    MyCareer Gym Rat Badge tested.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    Just some info for anyone still confused with Gym Rat badge. I got the badge from the following season:

    Signed with Celtics

    20 games with Celtics (East)

    Trade to Lakers - this was to see whether trade affects the badge.

    15 games with Lakers (West)

    This gave me 35 regular season games - I checked this via the menu in team practice under 'games played'.

    Simmed to playoffs.

    Swept the finals series 16-0. I checked the games played in the team practice menu to verify that playoff games count toward season total.

    Giving me a total of 35 regular + 16 playoff = 51 season games.

    51 games played for the season and ring won - as per Mike Wang Twitter.

    The next test will include sim out with vc - provided that the games played tally increases, there shouldn't be an issue with sim out with vc option.

    With the average game taking around 15 minutes - there's roughly 13 hours required for gym rat badge with no team practice time.

    submitted by /u/blank-maltose
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment