• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 18, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - March 18, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - March 18, 2020


    MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - March 18, 2020

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/NSW/Stadia), Current Team, and MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    Here are some helpful links:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Just so you guys can get a glimpse of what we go through as PC players... I can't even report them? Seriously considering not buying 2k anymore

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    San Andreas has a more consistent workout/gym system than 2K20 does.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    Seriously... the fucking bench press, vertical jumps, etc... what the hell are those controls? The combine is really irking the hell out of me lmao.

    submitted by /u/geezuskrice
    [link] [comments]

    Back to back double alley oop

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    Never forget #MambaOut

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    I’m going rover coach

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    Is this NBA 2K20 or WWE 2K20?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    The most disrespectful animation i’ve ever gotten playing this game...

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    So I'm starting a new Dynasty on 2k11, my first at building a draft class... I thought of using 2k20 existing rosters to make players comparable ����‍♂️ No bueno half the stats in 2k11 not in 2k20, this might be longer than I expected

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    The things the boys and I put ourselves through to make this game fun (Morey Ball)

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    All my good cards are gone in 2k20 myteam

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    My PS4 recently overheated and when I logg d back on all my cards are gone (opal ray Allen, opal KD etc) My collection level is the same and when I search my cards on the auction house nothing showed and I can't put any of them on my team. I've spent too much money for me just to lose them. Is there any way I can fix this?

    submitted by /u/zak268
    [link] [comments]

    Got this from the locker code! Didn't even realize I pulled a PD until I flipped all hahaha

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    2k should add some of the worst or bizarre teams of all time as legendary teams.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    My ideas

    2013 Brooklyn Nets

    Howard/Bryant/Nash Lakers

    Charlotte Bobcats (that time they lost all those games).

    2002 Cavaliers.

    I think it would be interesting and add a lot of diversity in legend teams.

    Any other suggestions? Thoughts on my proposal?

    submitted by /u/TheBigDogAteMyAss
    [link] [comments]

    I recommend going with the Lakers if you want to grind a point guard out

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    Not only do they have great and tall big men like McGee, Howard, Davis that you can lob to

    Lebron also has gold Dimer to get your shots up and gold floor general

    Not to mention that if you pass it to Lebron in Transition that is an easy assist because he's unstoppable in transition

    submitted by /u/berenjenaa
    [link] [comments]

    Some highlights during quarantine...

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Man I didn’t think Westbrook was that big of a ball hog

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Has anyone got any good tips for defending.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    Always stay in the play

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Parks with more players

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    Is there a way to find a park with a lot of players. I live in japan on a military base, so I have a US IP address and typically my parks have about 15 players at the most. How can I find my way to a park where a lot of games are being ran or even a US park?

    submitted by /u/njtoja
    [link] [comments]

    Happy St. Patrick's Day Locker Code. Use this code for a guaranteed Celtics player. Either Diamond Pierce, Amethyst Pierce, Diamond Jo Jo White, Diamond Jaylen Brown, or Diamond Marcus Smart.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    How do you intentionally fall on your back?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    I'm trying to get 3s with simmons rn and I feel like falling down and letting them score would speed it up but I cant find anything online about it

    submitted by /u/Dave_Portnoy
    [link] [comments]

    Best gold quick draw release for a guard?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    Tips on how to play with a guard

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    Let me start of by saying that I am 2k veteran and have been playing since 2k10. That being said I have never played online and don't plan to. I mostly play my career. That being said, I haven't played with a shooting guard since 2k11 and I can't remember how I used to play with him. I remember he started off as a shooter but could eventually do everything. I would like to make a shooting guard again. Any tips on how to play with a shooting guard would be really appreciated.

    submitted by /u/apatheticcomedian
    [link] [comments]

    What’s good badges to use on your player when you done have many?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    Pretty new to the game so not sure what's the best badges to use I don't really have many at the moment but just ones I should use now and maybe if anyone can give me tips on what ones I should use when I get more, I play as a point gaurd any help would be great thanks!

    submitted by /u/ScottBM1998
    [link] [comments]

    Brand new to game, trying to make Steve Nash (assist king)/ steph curry (3 pt king) mix, how good/bad is this. I spent my 100k vc on him already :/

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment