• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 19, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - March 19, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - March 19, 2020


    MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - March 19, 2020

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/NSW/Stadia), Current Team, and MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    Here are some helpful links:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The best 40 seconds of my 2k career ever.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    i swear they run out at the most inconvenient of times

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    Dude really pulled the chair on me lmao

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Jamal Murray's defense is looking a little suspect

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Mike Wang: Gym Rat badge requires 50+ regular season games (no simming) in addition to winning the championship.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Interesting name...

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Offballing should continue to be rewarded

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    So cool that I can sit back and do nothing while the game clamps my opponent up. I wish the game would play perfect offense for me too, I wouldn't have to play the game at all. Op. Y'all garbage

    submitted by /u/joethebadguy
    [link] [comments]

    I am a beast on my career than I go to the park and I am trash any advice.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    I can hit crazy wide open shots on my career than when I go to the park I brick wide open shots. I am a 6'6 sharpshooting facilitator 88 over all. I have hall of fame range extender and quick draw. Any ideas thanks for your help.

    submitted by /u/Sportsfan12588
    [link] [comments]

    [2KMTC] 33 new #Rewards cards: James Harden, Brandon Ingram, Pascal Siakam, Bogdan Bogdanovic, Brandon Clarke, Daniel Theis

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Murder caught live on 2K.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    Weird locker code

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    Does anyone have any idea why 2K just gave us a locker code where the only prize is a 69 overall Bronze card? (DORT-AND-TOKENS)

    submitted by /u/Billthememeguy
    [link] [comments]

    Possibly what Spotlight Sim is, hopefully not

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Not exactly what I wanted, but it also fine

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    I didn't know Ingram was like that

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Game unplayable due to connection issues

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    My internet is fine, has anyone else run into this issue? I can't even finish one game of myteam or one segment of the mycareer drills. No way to save means I'm constantly replaying the same part of the game over and over. Does anyone know if this is a common occurrence with 2k in particular? Could it be my xbox?

    submitted by /u/histram
    [link] [comments]

    How do you defend with such input lag/delay?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    I'm playing from Europe and the input lag in this game is the worst I've ever seen in any game I've ever played online. It's basically impossible to play defense and guard anyone. How do you guys cope with this?

    submitted by /u/gentblaugrana
    [link] [comments]

    This just happened and I'm not even a slasher

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Why do so many people want to run around the park instead of play?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    This community is the softest community in all of gaming. Why we can't get different parks for different skill levels is beyond me. Superstar and up vs allstar and lower.

    Lower ranked players really have no business being in my parks. It's not fun to watch them miss over and over. I want competition. An elite running from my squad or posting up on the no squad court is ridiculous.

    You should gain far less rep for playing against players that are ranked lower than you and gain far more for beating ones higher than you.

    There are tons of different ideas 2k can implement but they don't. They did absolutely zero to the park from 19 to 20 and it gets to the point of where you're pissed off before the game even starts because you've watched 10 players huddle around and fail to step on or they step on and off over and over. Fix the game.

    submitted by /u/mkzphreakk
    [link] [comments]

    Best PF Builds

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Let's hear em

    submitted by /u/Burg3rr
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve done plenty of dunks before... never have I literally sat on a defenders shoulders before.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Prly the worst 4 ball drop ever

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    Can you hit greens on a 70 3pt stat?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Help with a new build

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    Is there a build with 15/15/15/15??

    submitted by /u/murphylee3453
    [link] [comments]

    Which big men archetypes can shoot?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment