• Breaking News

    Monday, February 3, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - February 03, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - February 03, 2020


    MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - February 03, 2020

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:05 PM PST

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/NSW/Stadia), Current Team, and MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    Here are some helpful links:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Matched up against an 8-0 team & see that their PG averages over 30 because he likes to hide behind screens. Held him to under 10 points and he quit the game a couple of minutes later. Here's a back to back defensive play from me.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:19 PM PST

    Lower Merion / Custom Jerseys

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:08 AM PST

    This was pretty great

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:43 AM PST

    Mock 80s Sports Illustrated Cover I made with MyPlayer.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:22 PM PST

    Why doesn’t 2K bring back Create a Legend Mode?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:51 AM PST

    This was my favorite mode on 2k13 which is the last 2k game I recall which had this mode. It was so fun being able to play as your favorite players without having to spend a ridiculous amount of VC and I don't know why it's so hard to bring this mode back or even why they took it away in the first place.

    submitted by /u/chubfonduee
    [link] [comments]

    New locker code!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:07 PM PST

    2K should change the murals in the to be Kobe memorials, permanently.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 12:28 PM PST

    Is 2k just not gonna return our hard-earned VCs?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:01 AM PST

    I had 250k+ VC before the RBBB event. Did not even know there was a bug with the event, genuinely played it just to try the mode and won 2 games which gave me 100k reward. People call it a glitch, but it isn't even a glitch because we were just playing the game normally and the error from 2k rewarded us with the extra VC. We did not go out of our way to make this glitch happen.

    And because I participated in this event made by 2k, all my vc got wiped off, even the 250k+ that I earned myself through months of playing.

    How is this fair that they are removing people's VC for an error that they made themselves? Would be understandable if they removed 100k off my account that was from the event but even the bulk that I grinded myself??? This is literally stealing smh🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

    submitted by /u/kai_123
    [link] [comments]

    Ankle check

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:24 PM PST

    Please add this aftershot celebration flight did (had me dying).

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:17 PM PST

    Got that plug build for y’all

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:19 PM PST

    So what’s Ernie’s jumper?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:13 PM PST

    Lemme check the rim real quick...

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:24 PM PST

    Edited some pictures I took in career mode to look like 1980s Sports illustrated photos.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:46 AM PST

    Update on my Lob Threat build at 99.9, I play SF with him not PF. At 99 he dunks everything!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:03 AM PST

    2K20 Diamond Shoe Chart

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:24 AM PST

    Hey, I decided to make a shoe chart this year for the myteam community as I haven't seen anyone make on yet and since u/bouchkilele (maker of last years shoe chart) is not playing this 2k, my chart is not going to be good as his as I have not had much experience with this but it should still help. Just press ctrl+f if you are on a computer/laptop and search for the attribute you are looking for in a shoe to see all shoes which have that attribute. Please let me know if I have missed any shoes out and any suggestions are appreciated!

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CvPbXcc3_5W6WcxX9a-dHi4cndJ3bv2dHbDhlm2WBx0/edit?usp=sharing

    submitted by /u/eIDUK
    [link] [comments]

    for you comp players with high win percentage in park...

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:58 AM PST

    do y'all actually care about win %? i'm not even joking i just recently got really good at 2k but i tried calculating my win percentage + games played and there's no way i'm reach higher than a 70 win percentage. maybe not even 60%. i got 1000+ park games played with a 55 win percentage.

    TL:DR - IS A 55% win percentage terrible??? because im thinking about making a new account so i can finally play with good players.

    submitted by /u/wydVertzy
    [link] [comments]

    Double vc daily spin

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:49 AM PST

    Does the double vc not apply to my career games it shows it on the summary screen after games but I don't get any more than I normally would

    submitted by /u/77mfer
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best position to make a pure sharp/stretch?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:22 AM PST

    Anyone else getting crashes when scrolling down a roster?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:17 AM PST

    Wow!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:29 PM PST

    What are the fastest jumpers after base 38?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:38 PM PST

    Not really feeling 38, was wondering if anyone knew any other fast jumpers.

    submitted by /u/expensiveminute_
    [link] [comments]

    HELP! Me and my friends keep trying to do a my league fantasy draft starting anywhere from 98-03 and it keeps freezing when we go to simulate the rest of the draft

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:16 PM PST

    Dumb question about boost...

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:20 PM PST

    How much of a boost do you get? Is it like +2 on some attributes and if so does this add animations?

    Also is it worth it to buy a bunch of every type of boost or is there some that just don't help much?

    Also since I'm already asking dumb questions...How much of a difference is there between gold QuickDraw and HoF. My jumper feels slow and I have it on gold. And I don't know if moving it up to HoF will make it feel better or not. And I don't have max badges so I can't just switch em up to see what it's like. Wondering if y'all would recommend a new jumper or if HoF will make a difference

    submitted by /u/3040p
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment