• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 4, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - February 04, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - February 04, 2020


    MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - February 04, 2020

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 09:05 PM PST

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/NSW/Stadia), Current Team, and MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    Here are some helpful links:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I saw in today’s update 2k updated Lakers Jerseys to have the KB24 Patch.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:15 PM PST

    The dunk contest is trash

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 04:44 PM PST

    Zion just did the most basic trash ass dunk and got a 48, and after i did some optimus prime shit and got a 33 i went for the aaron gordon dunk that got a 50 in the real life contest just to get my lowest score of 31 wtf is this shit man

    submitted by /u/yarden100009
    [link] [comments]

    Which one of y'all is this?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 06:14 PM PST

    Just showing off the jersey��

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:39 PM PST

    This is why my friends call me Dr. Dime Dropper Deluxe!!!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:25 PM PST

    Im bored and need some entertainment, what's the single worst random you've ever had to play in rec with that thought they were good

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:03 AM PST

    Just went 9/12 from deep and held my main to 7 points with an A+. Iso God who went 6 for 21 from the field messaged me about how I lost us the game.

    Anyone have any good ones

    submitted by /u/drewcfc17
    [link] [comments]

    Offline player

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:26 AM PST

    I wish 2k would let us create an "offline" player, where you can't use them online and there is no pie chart. Just upgrade anything so you can actually be a full 99. Used to be so much fun not having to sacrifice a dimension.

    submitted by /u/AnythingImportant10
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else annoyed at how bad MyGM is this year?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 05:53 PM PST

    I usually play online and MyGM a lot every year, but MyGM is actually horrendous this year. The point system for upgrading your GM skills isn't really effective, it takes so long to progress through the year because of the new action points system (if you try to make it go by quicker by ending the whole week, you can't cancel it so you might miss a trade offer or conversation with someone), and when you play the game, you can't call any plays. You can only do pick and rolls. Just made a whole playbook for literally no reason and don't even want to finish this. There's more issues too, but I just wanted to get other people's opinion on it. I know it's not a popular mode, but it seems like this mode (along with the rest of the game) wasn't tested at all. And if it's working as intended, that's even worse.

    submitted by /u/pvyne
    [link] [comments]

    Version of scoring machine. (16-21-13-6)

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:12 AM PST

    What would you do with 20 shooting badges?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:11 PM PST

    I've just made a new point guard build (inside out playmaker) with 20 shooting badges and I'm trying to decide which badges are worth putting on HOF vs Gold. Quickdraw and Range Extender are no brainers for HOF for me but having some difficulty deciding on the others. On my shooting guard build I use HOF Quickdraw, Range Extender, Hot Zone, Green Machine with Gold C&S and Deadeye

    submitted by /u/bods835
    [link] [comments]

    My Drose Tribute, Hope you enjoy my poster.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:03 AM PST

    Invisible player?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 12:47 AM PST

    I was playing park today and one game it looked like the other team only had two guys

    It turns out his player was invisible because I could see his name running around and my teammates would have wide open layups blocked by nobody

    Has anybody seen this before? Idk if it's a glitch on my end or if these guys were cheesing the game

    submitted by /u/whos-floor-is-this
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta Love Physics

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:56 PM PST

    At this point is deadeye even needed .. I see so many guards without it doing just fine

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 04:16 PM PST

    Can't dunk in Park, no issues dunking in NBA games

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 09:22 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    I'm having some issues dunking in Park games, it's pretty much impossible to attack the rim or do any standing dunks, it always kicks the layup animation. However, I have no issues dunking most balls on NBA games, my player is able to do standing dunks and posterize opposing centers, so I don't think it's my technique. It almost feels like my player is missing the dunk animations in Park, it's dunk animations never kick in. Have you seen the same situation?

    My player info: 7'1'' Center

    • Standing dunk 95, Driving dunk 70
    • Contact Finisher HOF badge
    • Dunk animations: Dwight Howard, Shaq, Under baskets (regular, rim pulls, athletic flushes)
    • Contact dunk animation: Bigman
    • Park dunk animation: Dunkestein

    Any advice?

    submitted by /u/RedHorseCat
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe unpopular opinion: screens are as fundamental to basketball as shooting and dribbling. Using screens doesn't make you less skilled. Being less skilled makes you less skilled.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 02:45 AM PST

    Am I crazy or was Hedo’s defense less than this

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:48 AM PST

    If you’re a Center shooting glass lock, would you lower your wingspan so you can shoot better or maximize your wingspan for defense purposes?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 02:02 AM PST

    Benefits of a 6'6" slash/play

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:12 PM PST

    Basically thinking of going 6'6" pure play pie chart with I think it was 81.8 wingspan which will get me 80 3pt at 99...i lose out on contact dunks but the idea of being that tall with the wingspan is enticing, can anyone give some feedback on this pros/cons? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/LetMeShoot
    [link] [comments]

    How do people hit with 3pt ratings in the 70s yet I miss fills whites as a sharp

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 06:26 AM PST

    Every other year I've been a consistent shooter, and I have all my badges but I just get full bars and brick. I shot more consistently with my post scorer last year than I do with a sharp this year

    submitted by /u/ChickenNugg3tEater
    [link] [comments]

    Hall of Fame Steady Shooter is Broken

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:57 AM PST

    Having arguments with some boys recently. Is being a good center in 2k that easy? Does being a center take no skill?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 02:26 PM PST

    Let me know what you think..

    submitted by /u/YTRoyalFamily
    [link] [comments]

    Face Scan outside of MyCareer

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:39 AM PST

    I couldn't find anything in this sub: can you use Face Scan for characters made in the regular settings panel? Me and my buddy want to make each other for a MyLeague but the option to use uploaded faces doesnt appear for us.

    submitted by /u/CrazedBanana
    [link] [comments]

    2K censorship makes no sense

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:24 PM PST

    On the Earthgang track they censor Harriet Tubman.

    "Stay on my feet like Harriet Tubman, Take me to freedom like Harriet Tubman."

    That's the lyric, and don't even get me started on songs getting entire choruses removed so the player is listening to an instrumental for like five minutes. Why don't they give us an option to turn of the censorship?

    submitted by /u/PrplReign
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment