• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 22, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - February 22, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - February 22, 2020


    MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - February 22, 2020

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 09:05 PM PST

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/NSW/Stadia), Current Team, and MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    Here are some helpful links:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Your first shot of the game and this happens.. wyd?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 12:21 PM PST

    Amazing 2019-20 Mod for NBA 2K11 !

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 02:24 PM PST

    This must be the type of PG you Centers are always posting about.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:37 AM PST

    Throwback: NBA 2K16 Pro-Am Uniforms/Court, Inspired By The Legend Of Zelda

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 03:41 PM PST

    I wish I had this level of determination. What a legend.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 03:36 PM PST

    The OG

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:42 PM PST

    2kTV Episode 25 Answers

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 10:24 PM PST

    1. Any answer
    2. Galaxy opal
    3. Any answer
    4. Any answer
    5. Any answer
    6. 75
    7. 35 tokens
    8. 2018
    9. Melbourne
    10. Brandon Ingram
    11. 32
    12. 13th
    13. 46
    14. Utah Jazz
    15. Any answer
    16. 4
    17. Any answer
    18. Wizards District Gaming
    19. NateKahl
    20. 60th
    21. Heat Check Gaming
    22. Any answer
    23. Khawi Leonard

    submitted by /u/FbrAndy97
    [link] [comments]

    Best point guard build in 2k20. Prove me wrong. 17 Finishing, 20 shooting, 13 playmaking, 8 defending.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:48 PM PST

    I would like to thank the 2K developers for giving us a free Prime pack. It just saved me about $200 by giving me Ol Kev here.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 10:56 PM PST

    It has begun

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 02:22 PM PST

    Oh look a masc... Oh.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Don’t underestimate them

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:54 PM PST

    If that’s Ubisoft, imagine what 2K looks like!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 11:07 AM PST

    Luckiest basket I’ve ever scored

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 12:29 PM PST

    Ok time to start MyTeam now?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:19 AM PST

    I wouldn't mind picking up 2K again and trying MyTeam. Just wondering if there is enough single player content to get me started in MyTeam? I wouldn't be putting in any real $$$$ into the game.

    Not looking to become competitive online - but I'd just like to build a solid team from free offline content.

    Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/DodgyAu
    [link] [comments]

    Why doesn’t the game show the stats you have on each build in the park?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:49 AM PST

    Been playing 2k for years and have never understood why they just combine your stats. It's annoying going into the rec for example where I played 40-50 games on my SG build but I make a new build that's a center and walk in and it looks like I'm a bum averaging 2 boards a game on a center build when I'm really grabbing 20 boards+ a game. I managed to get my boards up to over 10 per game now though which is more respectable but really I should be in the high teens or low 20s.

    submitted by /u/BRG_133
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have this issue when do you the my league start today? I also can’t edit any players - just goes to loading and nothing pops up.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 10:30 PM PST

    5 lockdowns is ruining rec

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 10:15 PM PST

    5 lockdowns in rec will make you break your tv. Most toxic thing in 2k right now. Can't make a pass without them tipping it. All they know how to do is spam square. You can't even make a layup if they look at you. They need to be patched

    submitted by /u/Dylanmcrae98
    [link] [comments]

    There is no reward for poking the ball from opponents hands.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 12:29 PM PST

    8 times out of 10, it will generate a great look for the opponent. For example, I am guarding a player on the perimeter, poke the ball, and it will just roll to a wide open player in the paint.

    submitted by /u/xxxtentacion34
    [link] [comments]

    Why dont people play with rookies?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:35 PM PST

    Like I get it that they dont want the lost in the game. But it like they wasnt rookies before. For some reason I only get lobby's in park with superstars are elites. And im a pro/rookie and everytime I step on the spot everyone who was there steps off and I'm just there standing by my self. And not even like they go far are anything it they literally stand right behind me waiting for me to leave. Like people just won't give rookies are pros a chance.

    submitted by /u/Travisjr0390
    [link] [comments]

    Did this mix for my Perimeter Lock tell me what you think

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 05:59 PM PST

    NBA 2k21 Wishlist (MyCareer) Good Ideas?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:51 AM PST

    • Make strength matter; it only seems like strength helps with boxing out or backing down defenders. Maybe strength should also help with fighting over screens for guards and wings. And maybe higher strength should help slightly finish more And 1s plays.
    • Hand size ; just like in the builder we can select a wing size and weight, what if there was a hand size option? Maybe bigger hands = better ball security or ball handling, and smaller hands = slightly better shooting attributes. (this would be +1 or maybe +2, nothing drastic).
    • AI Teammates; as you know AI teammates are not very smart/good in MyCareer games. Lots of open missed shots and dumb animations. Make them better(realistic), if i had a dollar for how many open corner 3's gallinari missed i'd be richer than steph curry's 37 million dollar a year contract
    • More control over defensive coaching settings; it would be nice to be able to change defensive assignments on players, for example i want to put andre roberson on lebron at point, or sag off on russell westbrook at the 3pt line....maybe you can do that let me know if that is possible in my career.
    • What do you guys think? What would you change/fix? Comment below

    I forgot to add that i think they need to go back to one signature floater animation and the quick draw badge should determine the quickness of the floater release

    submitted by /u/MrMada39
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment