• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 23, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - February 23, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - February 23, 2020


    MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - February 23, 2020

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:06 PM PST

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/NSW/Stadia), Current Team, and MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    Here are some helpful links:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody know what rep level you need to unlock this jumpshot landing?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:07 PM PST

    Another broken thing 2k can’t be bothered to fix!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:41 AM PST

    When you run into a screen and get the double blue arrows

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:50 PM PST

    Gotta practice running that 3-2 zone somewhere

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:32 PM PST

    D-Wade Locker Code in honor of his jersey goin up in the rafters! Use this code for a guaranteed Spotlight D-Wade Pack or PRIME Series II: D-Wade Pack. Available for one week

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:21 PM PST

    [Kevin Durant] The transition defense on 2k is the most frustrating thing in my life at this moment

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:03 AM PST

    When you finally learn how to combo dribbles

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:43 AM PST

    Is he a cheater or is it just a glitchy? Wtf are those arms?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:45 PM PST

    8.8 million copies... at $60 per copy that’s $528 million (so far.) yet we still Have these servers.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:53 PM PST

    It's bad enough I'm just trying to play rec center, it's bad enough that every fucking person I play with is a ball hogging little prick, it's even worse when they kick you out when there's 42 seconds left in the goddamn game.

    We lost by 18 we had one player shoot 70% one other player shoot five for 23. 1/12 from 3.

    I'm not mad about losing the game, or my record, or even playing with the worst people to ever buy this game. What I'm pissed off about is I play phenomenal and I won't be credited for it because they kicked me out.

    I'm not gonna act like I was Kobe out there I was 1-4, but I had 17 boards, six assists, and 11 blocks. It's ridiculous that it doesn't even matter. Shit like that is the number one thing that's kept me from preordering it. I have no trust in this company. Does any of us?

    submitted by /u/213Bishop
    [link] [comments]

    I tied the PS4 guy for Rec Rebound Record! #TeamXbox

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:17 PM PST

    2k formula should be the format that replaces park. I’m not even taking about the goal of the event. This game needs matchmaking, not neighborhood

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:26 PM PST

    Formula 2k is the best type of online MyCareer and I'm not even gonna talk about the goal of it. I don't care if I get the record for fastest game won tbh. It has the best version of park. This event throws out the neighborhood: There's no walking around. You are put into a queue and you have no idea who you'll play with (if you're solo). You're literally just queuing like it's an actual multiplayer game. There's no walking around and there's no scouting to see if you wanna play with a 79 overall. It's raw 2k. I've never been addicted to playing "park" before I tried this event. I'll summarize right now: 2k formula should be the format of park because there is no walking around, no scouting your teammates, and is a lot more competitive by nature. 2k needs matchmaking, not park. If there was a soft system where it tries to match you with similar overalls, 2k would become an amazing game again.

    submitted by /u/f-69
    [link] [comments]

    Question for my Glass Lock who can’t shoot in Park: when I stand in the paint all the time, there is no space for my teammates to run into, but when I stand in the corner, smart centers just leave me and stay in the paint. What is the best solution to this? Maybe cutting at the right time?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 01:20 AM PST

    Do you think in the year 2999, there will be legitimate discussions over whether the next instalment should be changed to 3K or stick with the tried and tested brand name 2K?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:59 AM PST

    Discuss

    submitted by /u/BonAsasin
    [link] [comments]

    Does 2k honestly think 95,000 VC for $20 is a good deal?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:22 PM PST

    Am I the only one that laughs at that? Is that even halfway to 85 for a new player?

    submitted by /u/mkzphreakk
    [link] [comments]

    Defense ---> Offense

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:42 PM PST

    Switched it up to embrace the inevitable orange accessories.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:31 PM PST

    Rebounding wing defensive badges

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 01:46 AM PST

    So I'm grinding a 6"9 rebounding wing right now in mycareer and I'm wondering what badges other people like to run on theirs. I have 20 slots & plan to mainly use it for park 3s. Right now I have intimidator, rebound chaser, clamps on HOF and am currently upgrading pogo stick. Not sure if clamps HOF is a bit excessive but seems like it would be useful if I have to switch to guards. I'm guessing that some level of rim protector and chase down artist bronze would be a good idea.

    submitted by /u/Latchedlungs
    [link] [comments]

    How to utilize LT+RT post spins to get space for post fades. Big men take notes!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:58 AM PST

    Anyone else rep up today? That much closer to that SS2 backpack!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:03 PM PST

    Lmao slashers have the iq of a frog hopping crossing the street in rush hour

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:18 PM PST

    y'all don't ever pass. Take it up contested over and over to get swatted. Because that's really all your build can do.

    submitted by /u/mkzphreakk
    [link] [comments]

    Online Mycareer?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 03:00 AM PST

    So some of you might know about doing an online myleague and just playerlocking your player. So for the folks who want to join an online MyLeague and do an online mycareer just give me your psn and I will PM the rules of the league.

    submitted by /u/ColdestCudi
    [link] [comments]

    Where to purchase ?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:54 AM PST

    1.where can I get those glasses/goggles with circles on the lens from

    2.Why aren't there any Kobe Bryant jerseys

    submitted by /u/Louiegooner
    [link] [comments]

    They should put the myplayerbuilder in the mynba2k app

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:55 PM PST

    I have the app installed and hooked up to my PS4 account but I never use it because there isn't that much to do. If they put the myplayer builder on it I would spend so much time messing around and seeing what builds I can make when I'm not home

    submitted by /u/drewbbbbb
    [link] [comments]

    When You Close App On PS4 Do You Reset To 95

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:00 PM PST

    I was playing with my friend who was 97 overall. He closed app came back and was 95. I am now 95 and want to know if that is an individual glitch or one that needs to be fixed. If you guys know a resolution please tell me! Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Rising690
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment