• Breaking News

    Friday, February 21, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - February 21, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - February 21, 2020


    MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - February 21, 2020

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:05 PM PST

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/NSW/Stadia), Current Team, and MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    Here are some helpful links:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    A lot of people need to hear this

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:49 PM PST

    Ladies and gentlemen, this is what happens when you play good team defence

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:51 AM PST

    The All-Star Logo isn't centered.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:03 PM PST

    Pulled From Ball Drop Code. Cheeks Clinched.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:49 PM PST

    This man Zion hasn’t even played half a season and he already on the all-time New Orleans team ��

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 11:16 AM PST

    When you time your layup perfectly

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:43 PM PST

    Thank you 2K, very cool!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:14 PM PST

    Hey NBA2k, as a New Brunswicker, I’d like to point out that Pei (Prince Edward Island) is in fact its own province, and not a city in “newbrunswick”. Would be like saying Alabama is a city in California.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 07:19 PM PST

    When it's been more than a week since 2k has touched the NBA store

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:18 PM PST

    When you are an amputee but ball is life

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 07:54 PM PST

    ⭐️ All-Star Locker Code. Use this code for a guaranteed All-Star Moments or All-Star Flash pack. Available for one week!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:17 PM PST

    Orange accessory glitch was annoying me so I made a home uniform to match

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:56 AM PST

    There is no Reward to Blocking Shots in this game

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:44 AM PST

    9 times out of 10 whenever a shot is blocked the offense gets the ball back in better position to score before the block. I understand they help your takeover meter, and it looks cool but unless it's a chase down there is no benefit in the long run to going for the block.

    submitted by /u/mike_n30
    [link] [comments]

    Trae Young green animation

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:55 PM PST

    I just lost a game in MyCareer because somehow the CPU got 7 points in 0.0 seconds. I am legit mad right now.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 11:23 PM PST

    Hey 2K. Update Opal Dominique Wilkins badges!!!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:28 PM PST

    Hes a Galaxy Opal that you have to do a ridiculously long grind for and he only has 1 more HOF badge than that new Jeff Green that came out today...Give Nique Range extender and another 20 HOF badges!

    submitted by /u/dvon1097
    [link] [comments]

    Apparently you have Park Dunks and Celebrations in the Rising Stars game!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:01 AM PST

    Leveling shooting badges

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 01:11 AM PST

    Do you find leveling one badge at a time to your desired level or building multiple badges at once works better?

    For example, is it better to get Quick Draw to HOF right away or is it more beneficial to have bronze in each Quickdraw, Hot Zone Hunter, Range Extender, and Catch & Shoot?

    submitted by /u/DukeTheodore
    [link] [comments]

    What should I do right now in mycareer?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:19 PM PST

    I am a 93 70% done for the 94 overall cap breaker. Is it even worth playing park right now? Should I just grind mycareer? What do I even do with all this VC I have saved up from waiting for capbreakers? Just asking for any random tips for where I am as of now.

    submitted by /u/Cluesman987
    [link] [comments]

    Imagine creating a neighborhood...

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:15 PM PST

    That can only hold a certain amount of players without breaking the garbage servers a billion dollar company uses—and said amount of people can't fill up half the courts because of the 25 other actions the neighborhood also encompasses outside of gameplay. Then imagine not having the IQ or user experience teams to realize this is an issue... for two consecutive years.

    submitted by /u/mkzphreakk
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the fastest jumpshot you know of in park?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 11:43 PM PST

    Custom jumpshot

    submitted by /u/BillionDollaBronxX
    [link] [comments]

    Should I restart my build?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 11:17 PM PST

    I have a 91 Lock which can get 9 finishing, 1 shooting, 1 playmaking and 30 defensive. I am kind of inconsistent with my three and I feel like I could shoot much butter if I restart my build and get 9 finishing, 4 shooting, 1 playmaking and 30 defensive should I restart my build to get the extra 3 shooting badges?

    submitted by /u/Calviin-_
    [link] [comments]

    Evo Lin with the accurately calculated alley-oop

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:41 AM PST

    Does height affect finishing ability?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:40 PM PST

    I'm a 6'2" 2 way slashing playmaker with gold contact finisher and bronze relentless with 85 contact dunk and the packages and I'm about to abandon the character because I can't finish. I can literally be 1 on 1 with a weak ass PG and nothing. I'm only good in fastbreak situations but usually I'm too fast and make the pass too long. Any advice? should I just wait it out?

    submitted by /u/Flight006
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment