• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 20, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - February 20, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - February 20, 2020


    MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - February 20, 2020

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:05 PM PST

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/NSW/Stadia), Current Team, and MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    Here are some helpful links:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Ik it’s myleague but this dunk was absolutely disgusting

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:27 AM PST

    I think I’m losing my love for 2k

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:37 PM PST

    Hopefully next gen is better and that's my hope but 2k just isn't doing it for me anymore, and that's sad.

    I have bought every 2k since I was in the 4th grade (2k6) and it has occasionally been my only game purchase for the year. I'm a huge nba fan and for a long time, 2k wasn't just the only basketball product on the gaming market, it was the highest quality basketball product in the market.

    2k really was incredible. But then we got to the PS4 era, and I feel like this is where things began to go downhill. We are still plagued with the little issues we have been for years, as well as whole new ones, and they've just gotten to me. (Ex. Terrible crowd atmosphere, broken animations, exact same features in modes such as myleague, lack of actual scanned faces for nba starters! That's just inexcusable (Damion Lee/Kendrick Nunn + so many more). I really could go on.

    Micro-transactions: no need to voice any Info here we all know the drill.

    Which leads me to my overall point. A lot of these issues are not fixable with better game play. Crowd atmosphere gets me the most. It's so awful, have any of 2k's staff even been to an nba playoff game?? The sound designers for sure haven't. And we've voiced our opinions on this issue as well as other small suggestions plenty of time over years, all to never be addressed. Just to fire up the new game, have some of the rookies scanned in, 5 new animations, and updated rosters for $60, all still with the same imperfections as the previous iteration.

    Ultimately I guess it's just sad. As someone who has been an extremely loyal patron for 15 years, I'm finally just bored of the game. I don't want to stop playing an nba game, I just can't overlook the fact we as a community provide feedback, and that feedback is immediately thrown in the trash and blatantly ignored. We are given a sub-standard product year after year.

    End of rant.

    submitted by /u/lbailey45
    [link] [comments]

    Come on 2k...

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:07 AM PST

    Why am I a benchwarmer in the all star games, even though I got the most votes, am a 4 time MVP, and a 50 ppg player?!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:58 PM PST

    NBA2K20 3pt contest secret

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:29 PM PST

    Hello Reddit, I'm a sharpshooting facilitator and I was accepted for the 3pt contest. A lot of people I know were saying that it's rigged and you can't win, well I found out how to win. My first attempt was a major fail, so I quit and tried again and I went afk. So when curry was shooting in my 1st attempt he dropped 28, the 2nd attempt he dropped only 13. The trick is to watch them shoot instead of skipping their turn. Another time was when Zach Lavine only had 3 points going to the 3rd rack so I skipped it and he ended up with 17, I counted the balls he made and they were waaaay less than 17 added up. The 3pt contest doesn't really matter either way, but I wanted to win it to feel accomplished. Try it out and leave a reply!

    submitted by /u/Quality02
    [link] [comments]

    That's on me, I should've green it

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:14 AM PST

    Giannis wanted for the murder of Ben Simmons

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:55 PM PST

    Gatorade Training Facility makes me hate working out

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:25 PM PST

    /s but seriously that shit makes me so agitated

    submitted by /u/ismokelettuce
    [link] [comments]

    When you have some saved up blessings from 2K

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:01 AM PST

    Wth is screen crusher supposed to do?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:10 PM PST

    I feel like this needs to be looked at by the devs because the park badge does absolutely nothing. Its never popped up for me once. Ive never even seen a clip of someone "blowing up a screen".

    submitted by /u/qwilliams92
    [link] [comments]

    2k had my back with this one. We were down by 25 at one point, our three teammates quit, and me and my SLASHER teammate comeback and finish it off on the best way possible.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:52 PM PST

    Hoping RJ becomes this disrespectful irl...

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:02 PM PST

    Rate my build

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 04:30 PM PST

    50+ Hours got corrupted...

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 04:47 PM PST

    Picked up 2K20 because it was on sale, I’m a Fifa Ultimate team player but this mode is far superior. Any tips with this team? I don’t really know the player’s positions... just going by what it says on the card.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:10 PM PST

    Has anyone seen this user in park? My son said he played him this morning and he had a microphone above his head. Could it be the real DJ Khaled?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:39 AM PST

    Slightly lates/ slightly earlys

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 12:31 AM PST

    Why is it that anytime i shoot a slightly i miss but as soon as anybody else does it it hits. Am I missing something

    submitted by /u/NoLifeKen
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Draw for Custom jump shots

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 12:27 AM PST

    I went from bronze, then silver, then HOF. I cant make shots in HOF!

    Now I'm trying gold and it's still ineffective. I think silver is optimum for this badge.

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/ferdbrown
    [link] [comments]

    Look man I know shit like this happens in basketball I just hate that I get the turnover for it lol

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 02:13 PM PST

    I present to you the most bs 10 minutes of gameplay ever in 2k

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:49 PM PST

    Oh so close to a 5x5. Really starting to like rec after 30 games.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:36 PM PST

    This is what ”No you” looks like in real life.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:51 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment