• Breaking News

    Monday, January 13, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - January 13, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - January 13, 2020


    MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - January 13, 2020

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 09:06 PM PST

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/NSW/Stadia), Current Team, and MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    Here are some helpful links:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Holding a fat W rn

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:18 PM PST

    I called game with an alley oop pass ��

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:13 PM PST

    This 2K related

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:11 AM PST

    I don’t get this game.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:19 PM PST

    when your teammate isn't chucking up threes, is trying to set off ball screens, and is being thoughtful distributing the ball with only 4 touches and that's why you must be down 15

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 08:15 PM PST

    It's mind-boggling to me you STILL cannot download the injury free roster

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:57 PM PST

    It's been broken SINCE LAUNCH. I just cannot bring myself to understand how a gaming company can be so blatant with how little they care.

    submitted by /u/HorseDick_In_My_Anus
    [link] [comments]

    5 hours of 2x VC

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 11:41 PM PST

    Just got 2x VC on the daily spin at 1 A.M. guess who's not sleeping tonight ✋🏻

    submitted by /u/JP_116
    [link] [comments]

    I shouldn’t get punished for quitting rec games where I’m down 30+ points because my teammates are shooting 10% and have half a dozen turnovers.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:53 PM PST

    Over 90% of the people in MyCareer are terrible and don't know how to play basketball. It stuns me how many people don't play defense at all, repeatedly take terrible shots, won't pass to the open man. It's mostly the guards who are guilty of this.

    submitted by /u/KimiGibler
    [link] [comments]

    A half court lob for the win!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:24 PM PST

    Told myself it’d be okay to play with randoms.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 06:05 AM PST

    Chase down and rim protector

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 05:45 AM PST

    I used to run with gold intimidator on my guard but I tried out both chasedown and rim protector bronze insted and I think it really helps my guy at least defend shit better.

    What do yall think

    submitted by /u/Broonskk
    [link] [comments]

    Daily bonus not registering

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 03:16 AM PST

    So the daily bonus says to "achieve a total of 10 assists and 10 rebounds while playing MyCareer games."

    I've gotten at least 20 assists and 20 rebounds, yet I still haven't received the bonus VC.

    Thanks, 2k... any fix to this?

    submitted by /u/Fwox
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks 2k. I didn't wanna finish that game anyway...

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:08 PM PST

    I’m aiming for 74 wins this season lol

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:12 PM PST

    Right stick defense

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:44 AM PST

    I've noticed when you the right stick to defend the paint, I have to spam the stick up for it to work or my character won't even attempt to react

    On the perimeter , I try to contest shots with it and it doesn't work. Other times I'm 50 feet away from the perimeter in the paint and it does work and my character attempts to contest the shot but I'm too far easy

    How does the right stick defense work?? Is it based on The Who to guard arrows?

    Can you only use right stick defense to contest jumpShot at a certain distance?

    submitted by /u/LA_was_HERE1
    [link] [comments]

    What a way to win in OT ��

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:11 AM PST

    Bigs inbounding the ball

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:54 AM PST

    Stop playing favorites and just pass the fuckin ball in, thank you.

    submitted by /u/MaineSellWhite
    [link] [comments]

    When you play with the rosters... bruh

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 06:16 AM PST

    Is this any good for a Center? tried getting the 24 defensive for 6 HOF badges

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 06:13 AM PST

    "Good luck in LA, Im sure you pick up right where you left us here in LA"

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 06:09 AM PST

    Anybody else have a broken ass shot meter in park

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 08:09 PM PST

    Just wondering because I can't shoot but I have a 95 3-point and mid range

    submitted by /u/TheBlackMamba69420
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else have a problem in REC where you can’t see the ‘White’ team’s stats before the game?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:19 PM PST

    ie. Their ppg rebs assts?

    It's been like this for me day 1

    submitted by /u/PossiblyRussian
    [link] [comments]

    Pure slashers: Shooting guard or Small forward and why

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 02:06 AM PST

    Pf glass cleaning finisher

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 05:40 AM PST

    I wanna do a build Which charts and other should i do

    submitted by /u/GFA34
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment