• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 12, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - January 12, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - January 12, 2020


    MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - January 12, 2020

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:06 PM PST

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/NSW/Stadia), Current Team, and MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    Here are some helpful links:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Best 2K so far

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:48 AM PST

    2k should consider changing the name ;)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:14 AM PST

    2k really don't give a damn anymore

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 07:17 AM PST

    When your user created 99 ovr player misses a shot in myleague

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:56 PM PST

    I told you 2k20 would be 2k19.5 which was 2k18.5 which makes 2k20, 2k19. "Shut up Rudy."

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 03:01 PM PST

    Lil nutmeg I had today (72 ovr)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:17 AM PST

    Switched from a 65 inch 4K tv to a 24 inch monitor. STRAIGHT GREENS!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:19 PM PST

    I should have bought this thing a long time ago. Game. Changer.

    submitted by /u/MassManiak45
    [link] [comments]

    is DeMar DeRozen tryna troll or?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:19 AM PST

    Someone is punching the air right now

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 11:24 PM PST

    Are you really playing 2K if you dont air a wide open layup?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:25 PM PST

    2nd pack of the day

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 12:23 PM PST

    Point Guards whenever they hear rumors concerning the Behind the Back patch .

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:29 AM PST

    There is a certain tone on this sub that’s been toxic for a while

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:04 AM PST

    How come this sub is so toxic towards anything that doesn't pamper them?

    Can't get consistent teammates because you aren't good enough? Complain here for upvotes

    Hate that you can't guard any meta point guards?Complain here for upvotes

    Want to complain about how park doesn't have matchmaking even though 3v3 pro am exists ?Complain here for upvotes

    Mad that your rec point guard won't pass you the ball because your a slasher on a team with an inside big?Complain here

    To be real it feels like like so many of you that have that most to say care the least or understand the least about the game so how about before you speak get educated on how the game works or just don't say anything at all

    submitted by /u/GordonHaywardBroken
    [link] [comments]

    Just picked up 2k20....

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 11:29 PM PST

    I've played every 2K basketball game ever created and I watched as the devs and video game industry in general gradually sold their souls and evolved into what we know today. I've been playing NBA sims/arcade games since the 90's, I'm a life long fan of basketball, the NBA and video games in general.

    When it comes to 2K, I'm a mycareer/my team guy...I either play a friend who's sitting next to me or the it's the CPU. I'd love to play in the park or rec league but every time I've tried in the past the lag from controller to screen has made it impossible to play.

    But anyways, my point for this post is that I'm aware of 2K's shortcomings and I absolutely HATE the current pay2play mindset. The last few versions especially I thought there was very minimal improvement and flat out blatant negligence from year to year. there's still things I'm annoyed by that haven't been fixed or addressed. I even went as far to threaten to boycott 2K...but unfortunately NBALive19 is a joke in comparison and they cancelled Live20 so...fuck it, I finally picked up 2k20

    And idk if it's just me or what but...as far as MyCareer goes I really feel as though they've taken a big step in right direction as far as character builds, badges and CPU AI etc. I've really been impressed with it and feel like even though the gameplay has always been stellar 2k20 is the best gameplay I've ever experienced in any sports game ever.

    It's not perfect....but I heard that their were a lot of issues and complaints when 2k20 first dropped and people were saying "it's broken, don't buy". And maybe it still is for the other game modes but for me and my basic MyCareer playing ass I really think 2K has fine tuned whatever engine it uses and is running better than ever before....am I alone in this?

    submitted by /u/danethedood
    [link] [comments]

    can’t say i disagree

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:30 PM PST

    Is there a way to stop doing that stupid shamgod move when dribbling

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 06:36 PM PST

    Every time I'm sizing up someone I accidentally do a shamgod move and lose the ball most of time. Like it's not in my animations or anything

    submitted by /u/jaylencrenshaw
    [link] [comments]

    I’m just out here running 3 sec offense in the park. Don’t mind me.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:22 PM PST

    Slashing/Defender

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:47 AM PST

    Any suggestions/tips on making a two way finisher. Put a lot a VC into a slasher I'm unhappy with looking to start over but do it right. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/lancewelsh
    [link] [comments]

    Pro am 3v3

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:29 AM PST

    Can you play 5v5 with 3 players? Or with 4? Or does it have to be 5? The older 2ks filled the spots with computers.

    submitted by /u/panchod05
    [link] [comments]

    Screw screens or behind the back this pisses me off the most

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:43 AM PST

    Just got my first triple double on my finisher (6’9) I know we’re all slashers we randoms��

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:57 AM PST

    Nba2klabs put out a video of green machine badge, thoughts?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 01:07 PM PST

    Why do all the brown shirts hide in cages?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 11:36 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment