• Breaking News

    Monday, December 9, 2019

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - December 09, 2019

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - December 09, 2019


    MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - December 09, 2019

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 08:05 PM PST

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, please include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/Switch), Current Team, MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Casuals first encounter with comp players like

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 08:19 PM PST

    Is it asking too much to let the big get in the vicinity before you jack?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 08:09 AM PST

    When you have a chance to beat the other team but your teammate chucks another 100% smothered deep three��

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 08:37 PM PST

    Every random PG I get put with in rec maaaan

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 06:40 PM PST

    2Pac appearance I made first thing I did getting superstar

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 10:36 PM PST

    You come home from a long, tiring day of school in 2016. As you boot up 2k and wait to enter MyPark, you hear this gem that made 2k history.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 07:33 PM PST

    The 95+ Overall System Takes Away All Incentive to Play

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 11:53 PM PST

    For someone who plays with 99% randoms, the rep system in place for above a 95 takes away almost all incentive to play the game. It's complete laziness by 2k to give losses this much weight, and in my opinion it takes the fun out of playing. I don't have a squad to run with, so I mostly play on the come up court with randoms. Sometimes I luck out and get a good group, but the majority of the time randoms are complete garbage. The fact that I can get a double double in a park game, but can still go down in overall due to a loss makes no sense whatsoever.

    submitted by /u/TheRoyalCyclone
    [link] [comments]

    Kristopher London?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 05:40 PM PST

    when the commentators praise AD for his rebounds, when i know 90% of them are his own misses

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 10:41 AM PST

    Ring, do you hear me calling?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 08:17 AM PST

    Will always listen to this when it plays. Thank you 2K for having this song. R.i.p. Juice WRLD

    submitted by /u/x_BANNED_x
    [link] [comments]

    Cameron Payne just won a Finals Mvp...

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 12:01 PM PST

    This is the only reward I’ve gotten in tto

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 08:01 AM PST

    Do any of you actually like this aspect of the game? I don't see how shooting free throws or doing other repetitive drills for hours of my life is going to make me enjoy the game more.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 02:29 PM PST

    The Biggest Lose-Lose situation. Just let me keep my double free agent cards man or at least let me sell em for a decent price.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 02:47 PM PST

    we got our ass blasted btw... but thought this was funny

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 07:23 PM PST

    How does the trapper badge work?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 01:42 AM PST

    I just got booted for beating a pair of superstars.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 10:55 AM PST

    People are so sensitive about losing, it's insane. My first game of the day with a friend, I'm an AS3 and he's a SS1. We play a pair of SS1s and destroy them 22-4, not that it matters but their center was ass on defense, I had 13 off 5 inbound dunks and a three.

    Anyway, one of the guys on the other team sends my teammate a message. He says he's gonna boot us. We laugh it off and start the next game. Midway through the game I can't see people on the other courts anymore. Once the game ends (we won) both of us get kicked off.

    We didn't even provoke them, I didn't send any messages and my teammate didn't send one before he got the message. We didn't join a party.

    How does this even happen when we didn't join a party, and especially when I had no communication with them at all?

    Also, to everyone here, please chill the fuck out. It's a video game, this does not determine how far you go in life. No reason to screw people because you lost.

    submitted by /u/Am1sArePeopleToo
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't I just dunk?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 09:50 PM PST

    2 way 3 level scorer, thoughts? Thinking about making this

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 07:45 PM PST

    Finally got to superstar 2, here’s how many rec games it took me +74 park games. The grind is unreal lol

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 10:20 PM PST

    got a little too excited

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 12:28 AM PST

    Why not in the game ?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 01:49 PM PST

    Can we please have an option to remove/hide completed Evo cards from the list?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 10:06 PM PST

    There's no need to still see and have to sort through 50 cards that are fully evolved/completed to check the progress of the 5 you're still currently working on.

    submitted by /u/CrackerDarrell
    [link] [comments]

    Tell me this ain't one of the nastiest pass fakes you've seen.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 08:09 PM PST

    Which is the better build at sf?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 11:47 PM PST

    Point forward 6'7, or rebounding wing 6'8 and why? (only tryna make a sf, already have a pg and sg.)

    submitted by /u/hbktysav
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment