• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 10, 2019

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - December 10, 2019

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - December 10, 2019


    MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - December 10, 2019

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 08:04 PM PST

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, please include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/Switch), Current Team, MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    You a real one if you remember the pain this loading screen caused

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 01:48 PM PST

    I imagine this is EXACTLY how the firing went in real life too.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 06:31 PM PST

    When you’re playing 2K and “Hear me calling” by Juice Wrld comes on

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 04:50 AM PST

    Nice, real nice.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 02:45 AM PST

    Yes very funny Chris

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 02:54 PM PST

    I’m liking the new kilt uniforms the Celtics released seems fitting.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:09 AM PST

    A sneak peek at the next set of patch notes...

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:18 AM PST

    My 7’0 C against 6’2 Ja Morant. Now hold on a minute...

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 06:59 AM PST

    Frustrations with SF several months into the game

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 08:28 PM PST

    I remember a lot of threads about people voicing their frustrations about how terrible SF's are this year. Now several months into the game, I've been testing out builds left and right, trying to see what could conceivably be a good build. Pure slasher/finisher, 2 way finisher, rebounding wing, pure lock/multi-positional defender are all excellent builds, but if you notice a trend, the game forces you to only be good at 2 things, and only mediocre at other aspects. In comparison, offensive threats and most other builds at Pg are so much better in terms of scoring, and oh, smaller players are also much better at dunking for some reason smh.

    Like, I'm not asking for the return of the demigods, but Christ, have you tried getting yourself open at 6'8/6'9 with basic dribble moves lol. I made a point forward at 6'9 which has pro dribble moves and I swear, 9/10 I think last years point forward builds were so much better at everything. There's no reason to make SF at 6'7 because you lose to much at 6'8/6'9. You're better off making a 6'7 SG imo and make him play the 3.

    It's so frustrating because half of the top ten players in the NBA are SF's. LeBron, Giannis, KD , PG , Kawhi, maybe Jimmy Butler and I'd argue that all them them have at least pro dribble moves right lol.

    Does anybody else think that the next 2k will follow this same trend where guards will once again rule online play? SF's are supposed to be the most versatile players smh.

    submitted by /u/Queen_Ariana
    [link] [comments]

    These full teams Running Zone in Rec are killing my Self-Esteem man

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 03:42 PM PST

    This is 2k in a nutshell

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 06:14 PM PST

    Casuals first encounter with comp players (Repost)

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 03:32 AM PST

    3-On-3 practice drill might be the biggest waste of time in MyCareer

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 08:54 AM PST

    By the time you get done with this drill you might as well have played a full game. First team to 5 pts wins, however:

    - All star teammates play like they left their brain in the lockeroom. Was teamed with Paul George and all he did was brick contested 3s and get stripped attacking the rim.

    - Teams are wildy inconsistent. 3 bigs vs 3 guards vs 3 swingmen or other wierd combos

    - Teammates who are trash (who aren't on your team) suddenly make wild, contested shots

    - If you aren't the primary ball handler, good luck getting the ball on time when you finally manage to get open. Teammates will finally pass you the ball 2 seconds after you were open.

    The best way to make it through this drill is to completely ignore your AI teammates and attack the rim as quickly as possible and hope you get it done 5 times in a row. Unfortunately 2k made this the main drill when you have training with coach or NBA legend 2x/3x training bonuses.

    submitted by /u/aziatic77
    [link] [comments]

    Lonzo Ball Face scan on xbox.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:56 PM PST

    The “v” in front of peoples names?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 04:48 PM PST

    What does it mean? I see it all the time.

    submitted by /u/YungHitso
    [link] [comments]

    What does it do though?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 09:43 PM PST

    Has anybody ever thought about how you get paid for playing in that one college game and what that might be trying to say?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 07:13 PM PST

    Lebron Face scan on xbox.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 11:52 PM PST

    Should I put 200k vc to my current player or use it to make a new player

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 05:49 PM PST

    My current player is a 73 ovr (I don't play the game that much), for a 73 he's still pretty decent he's a good shooter but I don't think I match the playstyle of an outside focused player, rn I'm working on a slasher build that seems pretty good and I really like playing as a slasher. I'm tryna get 200k vc for Christmas which is usually enough to get you to 85, then since I'd be a 85 immediately I could get my cap breakers a lot quicker.

    submitted by /u/ironwolf425
    [link] [comments]

    Me, trying to score a simple bucket in the post as a big man

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 08:09 AM PST

    Need some advice finalizing badges for a 6'5 Playmaking Slasher PG.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 09:04 PM PST

    So I've got a 95 overall Playmaking Slasher PG that I made a week or two ago, just started playing this year's game when I got it for half price. I've been researching what badges to use, but I can't figure out what the very best ones would be for my limited slots. My guy has 12/11/28/11 and I'm perplexed on what to go with for finishing. Right now I have gold acrobat, gold fancy footwork, gold contact finisher, and silver slithery finisher with one open space before I finalize the badges. Do I need to switch out something for giant slayer? But I'm not sure if this is the way to go for a 6'5 guard. Once I get him to 99 he will have contact dunks, so that's something to keep in mind.

    For shooting I went with silver quick draw, gold range extender, bronze deadeye, bronze difficult shots, gold hot zone hunter, one slot open there as well.

    Playmaking badges I'm totally confused how I should go. I'm not sure what dribbling badges even matter. I know for sure I want to keep HOF dimer, floor general, quick first step, and handles for days, but not sure what else to put the points into. Right now I have like silver unpluckable, gold anklebreaker, HoF tight handles, silver needle threader. Could use some suggestions here. Obviously I'm trying to get my shot/get to the rim with dribbling but also drive and kick, hit the open man, that's how I play.

    Defense I went with the obvious ones people talk about, gold intimidator, gold clamps, gold pick dodger, then did bronze rebounder and have an open slot where I might do bronze off-ball pest or take off rebounder and do silver off-ball pest. Not sure.

    I'll take literally any advice you guys can give me, this is for park and pro-am by the way. Thanks for reading, appreciate any help I get from the community on my first build.

    submitted by /u/xorphz
    [link] [comments]

    Are people really going back to 19 and is everyone playing it now?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 07:30 PM PST

    I'm enjoying 20 and I think it's pretty fun but I also loved 19 I'm just wondering should I go back because the rest of the community is or stay with the most current game that's still fun

    submitted by /u/Ogd_21
    [link] [comments]

    Who tf is A.W in my career

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 09:00 PM PST

    Gotta message from him in my phone saying he gonna score on me ill drop a 100 point game on him idgaf

    submitted by /u/Jcastor21
    [link] [comments]

    4th MyCareer year starting lineup Bucks - Got a bit of length.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 02:16 PM PST

    • PG - Myplayer
    • SG - Kris Middleton
    • SF - Giannis Antetokounmpo
    • PF - Bol Bol
    • C - Tacko Fall
    • 6th - Alex Caruso

    Combined wingspan of Giannis, Bol and Tacko is 23.26feet. Corner 3 is 22ft for reference.

    submitted by /u/Zedii1
    [link] [comments]

    Token Locker Code. Use this code for a chance at 3, 5, or 10 tokens. Available for one week!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:10 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment