• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 7, 2019

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - December 07, 2019

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - December 07, 2019


    MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - December 07, 2019

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 08:05 PM PST

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, please include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/Switch), Current Team, MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Probably gets more matches than me

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 03:39 PM PST

    Lmao who in the hell is this dude?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 08:25 AM PST

    My brother showed me this and I can't stop laughing

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 03:31 PM PST

    Whew

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 04:02 PM PST

    2kTV Episode 14 Answers

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 05:12 PM PST

    (Didn't see it posted yet)

    1. 2015-2016

    2. Chicago

    3. Julius Erving

    4. Any Answer

    5. Any Answer

    6. Any Answer

    7. Any Answer

    8. Swag's

    9. Season 2

    10. Rebounds Per Game

    11. 84

    12. Ruby

    13. Kings

    14. Any Answer

    15. None

    submitted by /u/zwinger
    [link] [comments]

    My Finisher went crackhead mode during the 1v1 event... wait till the end ��

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 02:55 PM PST

    Hoping for a Center to get on the third spot...

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:55 AM PST

    Luka Doncic just hit 96 overall. Who is the youngest player to be at the highest overall?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 02:33 PM PST

    Remove from a 1v1 game because of my low teammate grade... I was on 3 win streak

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:16 PM PST

    1v1’s should not have teammate grades smh

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:29 PM PST

    Fr smh

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 02:46 AM PST

    2k brand of basketball is trash.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:25 PM PST

    -Have center spam screen at least 4 times in the first 5 seconds of possesion

    -have 'iso god' spam behind the back over and over until he gets a lane to speedboost to

    -repeat

    These 90 win pct tryhards dont play basketball. They play the 2k brand.

    They abuse in-game animations over and over to get the same result over and over.

    2k lifers know the 2k cheese. Like the on-ball steal cheese.

    (Example: my offensive threat with 30 steal rating, minimum wingspan and bronze clamps can easily get 3 steals in the park.)

    How?

    With the stupid steal cheese:

    Basically stand directly in front of the ball and run into it pressing square (or anticipate opponent running into you) and bam easy steal every single time)

    Im trying to understand how they get so many easy passing lane steals i still dont understand that one yet. Theres a method though.

    Theres a method for every cheese here. But you would have to be a 2k lifer to understand them. Because the game mechanics haven't really changed but rather improved upon previous versions, some cheese from previous 2k games still works in recent versions.

    Fuck yall stupid ass brand of basketball. Goofy ass cartoony bullshit.

    submitted by /u/Oxygenius_
    [link] [comments]

    Pack luck unreal...

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:44 PM PST

    PSA: To everyone who wants to change their teams accessories colors in mycareer..IT’S POSSIBLE! Read below!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:37 AM PST

    I don't know if this is a widely known thing, but you CAN change the colors of your teams accessories in mycareer! I've been wanting to do this for SO LONG! Also..it's a simple process:

    1. Go to quick play

    2. Pick the team you're playing on for BOTH home and away teams

    3. Press "Y" (for Xbox) or "Triangle" (for PS4) to edit jerseys

    4. From there, pick the jerseys that you want to edit the accessories for

    5. Once you do it for either the home or away team, press Y or Triangle, and switch to the other team, and do it with the other jersey (can only do 2, that I know of)

    6. Once you're finished, press Y or Triangle, then start game.

    7. Wait for it to load into the game. For example, the game tips off. Then quit and load up your mycareer.

    8. Enjoy 2 jerseys with the color accessories that YOU wanted to rock!

    I must mention that you have to do this EVERY TIME you load back into 2K. So it should work the entirety of your gameplay until you turn off your console!

    submitted by /u/TiedsHD
    [link] [comments]

    Hmm I wonder who contested him ��

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:47 PM PST

    Am I the only one actually enjoying 2k?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:31 PM PST

    After playing the game since launch and being on social media the whole way, I have seen that A LOT of people really dont enjoy 2k20 unlike I do. Yeah I get that they lied at the beginning of the year, had the same park, and all but I was past that and just cared about the gameplay And I have actually been enjoying the gameplay. I get games,I rarely get random error codes and havent really experienced lag/choppiness. Also people talk about the game being boring but I am mostly playing with IRLs in a party joking around so I dont really get bored.Can someone explain to me what are the problems with the game, I do remember people talking about other issues but I dont remember right now.

    submitted by /u/KvngBull21
    [link] [comments]

    New Locker Code from the Community Hub Video. Reward is 3, 5 or 10 Tokens

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:45 AM PST

    I have no clue how this shot went in

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:32 AM PST

    Shot meter keeps going back to normal

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:09 PM PST

    I play with shot meter off because I know my timing to hit green 3s. But every time I launch 2k20 it keeps going back to original shot meter and I keep having to turn it off every time I launch the game. Is that a glitch? Help

    submitted by /u/damgerxmen
    [link] [comments]

    New sf build, 6’6 214 lbs, 79.0 wingspan, defensive playmaking pie chart. What yall think about this build before i start grinding on it

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:07 PM PST

    Just graded out of a 1v1 event game up 16-2

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 03:52 PM PST

    This shit was not made for bigs. Fuck 2k

    submitted by /u/Itsbrianyo
    [link] [comments]

    This is the worst event in 2k20....by far

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:12 PM PST

    Every single player I've played(in 7 games) has been a big man. Why can't there be a 1v1 for guards and SF's and a 1v1 for bigs?

    UPDATE: I was beating an AI 20-2 and got kicked out for bad teammate grade. AGAINST AN AI

    UPDATE #2: I now can't start a game because I "quit" my previous one. It's just rapidly throwing that message at me.

    Edit #3: This is not the worst event in only 2k20. This is the worst event in 2k history

    submitted by /u/bdchisholm06
    [link] [comments]

    Myleague online for xbox

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:46 PM PST

    Message for invite I have a discord to

    submitted by /u/JohnxWall
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment