• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 15, 2020

    NBA 2K My attempt at a Dennis Rodman build

    NBA 2K My attempt at a Dennis Rodman build


    My attempt at a Dennis Rodman build

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:41 PM PST

    NPC locations. Just go around the block of wherever they are stationed.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:51 PM PST

    Map of all the NPCs in the City (pic: NBA2KLab)

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 11:12 PM PST

    Uhhhh u guys ok

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:35 PM PST

    2k21 Next Gen Gym Rat requirements

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:09 PM PST

    Watching that dunk from the sideline

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:53 AM PST

    Shout Out to all you guys for making builds with 25 strength.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:04 PM PST

    I enjoy bullying weak builds in the paint on both ends. 😂

    submitted by /u/5050balls
    [link] [comments]

    What are y'all thoughts on next-gen 2K21 so far?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:40 PM PST

    Is it a solid improvement over previous current gen 2Ks? Is it worth copping and getting really hyped for or nah?

    submitted by /u/ygtrece12
    [link] [comments]

    Update #1 for PS5 is now available. Includes fixes for froze badge progress, custom jumpshot speed, and MyCAREER story crashing.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:36 PM PST

    3pt facial on the ref

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:43 PM PST

    Trying to make a Kristaps Porzingis build. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 10:00 PM PST

    Throwback to 2K20 on my first big man build

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:54 PM PST

    My kawhi SF type build with a cool name. Shades of Lebron, Derozan. Thoughts?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:39 PM PST

    Guys this the sweatiest jumper its litterally hard to not green with it and I only have a 74 3pt

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 12:48 AM PST

    Base 98, Release 47, 2nd Release Patrick Ewing. 100 blending 47. Release 47 is a high green window and Patrick Ewing is only there for bombardment.

    submitted by /u/stretchrrr
    [link] [comments]

    57 Badge AD Build.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:33 AM PST

    I’m not collecting VC from career games shows what I made each game but does not add to my current VC total

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 12:09 PM PST

    So a buddy and I were losing more than one boost per game from somewhere (career, rec, pro am) not sure where so decided to write down amounts of boosts and VC we had going into each of these activities and I started a career game with 91,833 VC made 1746 VC in that game final total was 91,833 VC boosts used were one per category. Do I fill out a ticket and wait or just start on my second player til issues are resolved?

    submitted by /u/xDCx00seven
    [link] [comments]

    Ignore the terrible lob attempt

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:04 AM PST

    Opinions on this build (next gen.) Floor spacing slasher

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:40 PM PST

    Uploading logo designs

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 12:48 AM PST

    Anyone on next gen know how to get the upload of team designs and logos to work? I went to nba2k.com/upload and signed in and uploaded a custom logo for an arena name and it shows that it uploaded just fine but it's not appearing under my images when I go to look on the game. This has always worked in the past so I'm just curious. I see other people are uploading just fine and their stuff pops up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/zachswartz3
    [link] [comments]

    PS5 Next Gen Impressions after 3 Days

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 12:35 AM PST

    I would like to say this post will mostly be positive and if you enjoy the game I'm very happy for you. However my experience on 2k21 Next Gen has been less than awesome.

    #1- MyNBA

    -This mode is currently unplayable if you want to have a realistic season going into the 2020-2021 season. The Rookies aren't available to put in the game. The schedule is not updated to the real NBA Start. I know in about two weeks this will be fixed but I question how fast 2k will Update these issues.

    #2- Gameplay

    -The Haptic triggers seem non existent for me, if I am getting the full experience I'm far from impressed. My controller doesn't have vibrations and takes me out of the game totally. Blocks feel lifeless and dribbling is completely boring and unresponsive at times.

    User defense is sliding around constantly and players can blow by in an instant even with consistent D. The charge cheese seems back in certain situations. THIS GAME FEELS LIKE NBA LIVE HONESTLY

    #3- Servers

    -I haven't started Mycareer since rosters aren't updated but am aware that the City is dead and trash. I tried a Play Now and lagged out. I tried Myteam games and lagged out.

    Sure the loading screens are great but man this needs a lot of work to reach its potential that these NEXT GEN Consoles have given it.

    submitted by /u/TyrelRod
    [link] [comments]

    Why do Power and Small forwards have so many more badges than point guards and shooting guards?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 12:17 AM PST

    Even if you make identical height and stats, they get WAY more badges- often 10-20.

    What is the logic there?

    I just want to make a pass first guard, but it seems like I'll have to roll a forward to avoid having big holes in my game

    submitted by /u/dukmunky
    [link] [comments]

    Shooting badge method for bigs next gen?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 12:08 AM PST

    Can't get open or reliably snatch back shoot in people's faces

    submitted by /u/Ossuary_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment