• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 17, 2019

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - December 17, 2019

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - December 17, 2019


    MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - December 17, 2019

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:04 PM PST

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, please include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/Switch), Current Team, MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Yeah, yeah I let you score

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 05:20 AM PST

    For those who didn’t know this was one of the (many more fixes) in the latest patch

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:44 PM PST

    6’11 pure slasher.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:39 PM PST

    Saw this on /r/gaming and it needs to be here

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 03:18 PM PST

    Great game amirite guys?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:46 PM PST

    Playing with random brown shirts

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:20 AM PST

    Finally a good pull!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 02:58 PM PST

    Anyone remember these days?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:09 PM PST

    What’s was your favorite 2k mine 2k11 and 2k17(because the park was fun, it was arcade basketball done right)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:30 AM PST

    Where did this obsession with W% come from?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 12:24 AM PST

    W/L ratio has always been in current gen 2k games. It used to be if you looked at someones W/L and it was above .50 (and they averaged 3 assists or more) you knew you were getting with at least a decent player.

    Cheesers always had the rep but abysmal W/L.

    I skipped 19 but I've been playing 20 all year and all ANYONE cares about is W%. and half the time the people with absurdly high numbers are only picking on rookies / running from comp. Or only running with their more skilled friends and getting carried. The number means nothing anymore and yet people wear it like a badge of honor. When did this start? Last year?

    submitted by /u/AMCrystalMeth
    [link] [comments]

    Behold.. The Most OP Badge on 2K WITH Proof

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:54 AM PST

    To the people complaining about too many guards in park

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 11:52 PM PST

    The reason why you see so many guards is because they get more badges, they apparently are better perimeter defenders and attribute distribution is clearly unbalanced.

    It's better to go with the grain than against it.

    submitted by /u/Queen_Ariana
    [link] [comments]

    Full Winter Madness schedule in the Neighborhood, starting on the 20th.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 11:52 AM PST

    When you’re out of timeouts and your teammate doesn’t pass the ball ahead on the break

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 11:13 AM PST

    Crash Course on MyLeague, please?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 01:18 AM PST

    So I started out 2k20 solely playing MyTeam and MyPlayer, however recently I have been travelling and have had to play offline more frequently (I have it on the Switch).

    I tested out MyPlayer in MyLeague and I found it to be quiet amazing, but then I tried to do a rebuild and found myself overwhelmed by things like the different kinds of protections on drafts and especially the salary cap. Several attempts later I still find myself losing in the playoffs, and I still don't completely understand how it works.

    My question essentially is in two parts:
    1. Pls explain the basics of MyLeague (how to do trades, rotations, choosing coaches and training staff. and manage salary caps plus building more cap space)

    1. Tips for building teams that won't get yeeted in the Playoffs

    Sorry for the long question, I'm just a noob trying to learn 2k. ;p

    submitted by /u/AgentJett
    [link] [comments]

    If you play The Rec solo...

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 11:51 AM PST

    You a real one.

    You play The Rec and play 3-2... You honestly are trash.

    submitted by /u/SouthPawJTA
    [link] [comments]

    Yes I am just being very normal

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:57 PM PST

    Best way to make playmaking defensive SF build?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 12:03 AM PST

    I love the stats, but I feel like I don't have enough attribute points to do everything, which I understand for balance. What's the best way to make one? I want at least 9 shooting out of the 10 if I can get it and at least 6 playmaking

    Are there any YouTubers with this build I can watch?

    submitted by /u/Jsak13
    [link] [comments]

    Got my Inside-Out Playmaker to 98 (again) figured I'd show the build!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:06 AM PST

    This Jordan build goes absolutely BONKERS in the Rec!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 11:44 AM PST

    What shot settings are working for you guys? I brick everything

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:24 PM PST

    I can't seem to make any regular shots from anywhere despite having good stats and appropriate badges. I've only made 1 three out of my last 4 games where I shoot the 3 about 3-4 times a game.

    I was splashing the other week but now I'm basically Russell Westbrook. What jumpshots are working for you guys?

    submitted by /u/Niktam-Air
    [link] [comments]

    shooting rating does not make a difference in this game

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:22 PM PST

    After having a 99 overall 3 level (green pie chart) and switching to a 98 slashing playmaker (yellow piechart) I can confidently say there is no difference @all in shooting. If anything it's easier to shoot 3's with my playmaker because of his ability to create space off the dribble. Pure green is the worst build in the game and your ability to shoot 3's is going to come from having a jump-shot you green with and nothing else. Go yellow/green or red/green if you want to shoot.

    submitted by /u/myparentspaymyrent
    [link] [comments]

    How do people grind through triple threat offline

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:17 PM PST

    Darius Miles Evolution?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 01:59 AM PST

    Hi guys! I'm trying to hit threes with Darius Miles ruby, but it's so hard. Tips?

    submitted by /u/theScaglione
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment