• Breaking News

    Monday, November 18, 2019

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - November 18, 2019

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - November 18, 2019


    MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - November 18, 2019

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:05 PM PST

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, please include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/Switch), Current Team, MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Wish they could tell what you dropped when it’s over 100

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:09 AM PST

    I feel this one to my core

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 04:15 PM PST

    Nahhhh son

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 04:13 PM PST

    I tried to make rookie Derrick Rose in nba 2k20 how did I do?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:53 PM PST

    Saw some people looking, I made a Derrick Rose face creation video a while back if anyone is interested? Also includes PRIME MVP Drose but I can’t include another picture ffs

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:59 PM PST

    2k matchmaking be like

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:37 AM PST

    Bro...

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:48 PM PST

    Winter is coming.. to MyTeam

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 04:52 PM PST

    When is 2K going to do something about people throwing rec games/destroying these double XP events?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:03 PM PST

    Been trying to get some time in for the last 2 hours and literally every game was destroyed by 1 or 2 people doing endless crossovers at half court so the other team could steal and fast break. Once the score is 30-4, both of them quit and end up wasting the time of everybody else. Did I just have a streak of bad luck or did others run into this crap too?

    And side note, same kind of crap happens when the daily VC bonus involves steals.

    submitted by /u/jazza2319
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular Opinion: I really enjoy NBA 2K20

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:31 AM PST

    Am I the only one who truly really enjoys 2K20? Every game will have its issues as no game will ever be perfect. The missed open layups, missed wide open shots, heavily contested shots that still go in, to me, that's part of basketball. Would you rather a game that acts like a video game, or is more realistic? (Honest question)

    submitted by /u/TiedsHD
    [link] [comments]

    Gimme thattttt

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:12 PM PST

    If you’re a guard in the Rec...

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:56 PM PST

    Get those Gatorade boosts if you can and sprint back on defense. Sprint like your life depends on it. I've found that to be one of the biggest keys of playing in the Rec.

    What are some critical things you guys have found in the Rec? Let me know.

    submitted by /u/JJLII_
    [link] [comments]

    When 2k gives you 4 AI teammates in Rec

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:17 PM PST

    MyGM is completely broken

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 04:16 PM PST

    Young guys don't develop at all (Zion and Ja (CPU teams) are still 80 ovr 3 years in) unless they're in the g-league, everyone else regresses one or two points every year, you always have 1-3 rotation players hurt, you have to spend hours every season clicking through mindless chitchat to keep player and staff morale up, and a team of: DeAngelo Russell, Khris Middleton, Lebron, AD, Capela, and Kuzma won about 30% of their simulated games. I started 3 different files to make sure I wasn't just unlucky. . Granted, this was hard mode, but this ish is ridiculous...

    submitted by /u/QBKiller72
    [link] [comments]

    The Rec and Skill boost

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:47 PM PST

    I am pretty damn sure I be playing 1 rec game and it be using way more than just one of the the skill boosts. Like 1 rec game uses 3 skill boost or something. They straight stealing from me.

    submitted by /u/kwill-33
    [link] [comments]

    Muggsy Bouges. Muggsy Bogues. just made vince carter air ball a wide open layup

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 01:47 PM PST

    Lost one game and went from 95.9 to 95.0?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:04 PM PST

    Shot Broken

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 12:42 AM PST

    I use a Jordan Base x Klay Release, which has been money for me for the last 2 2Ks but in 2020, it's useless.

    I have 89 3pt shooting (A) and 86 Mid Range Shooting (A-)

    Keep missing open shots.

    Does anyone have any jump shot creator recommendations??

    submitted by /u/anonpls19
    [link] [comments]

    I just played rec with the greatest PG of all time, AMA

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 05:59 AM PST

    My first 2k meme

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:19 PM PST

    You show your SF/SF Morris Peterson, I present my SG/SG Dale Ellis

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:01 AM PST

    Being a shooter is actually stressful

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:05 AM PST

    I made a rebounding wing not too long ago and using this build made me realize how stressful it actually is.

    1) teammates that don't pass on time

    2) LAG!

    3) teammates that expect you to hit every single shot

    4) 2k messing with jumpshots all the time

    5) animations

    6) BIGS NOT SETTING PROPER SCREENS/ NOT SETTING THEM AT ALL

    submitted by /u/kingjonnycash
    [link] [comments]

    2k should add a “Refs you suck” chant to the game

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:35 AM PST

    It should trigger when the ref called a foul that the coach could have challenged, like if Devin Booker fouls harden in the suns arena but there was no contacts, the fans should chant refs you suck as he shoots free throws like the mvp ones for you at home

    submitted by /u/xSavageLlamax
    [link] [comments]

    Why is my center not dunking

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:13 PM PST

    He has a 95 standing dunk, contact finisher HOF along with backdown HOF and some others I have dunk packages on that look like they should be making me standing dunk, I see other people just straight dunk on me wether I jump or hands up but if I try to do that I take a trash layup

    submitted by /u/ASAPRocke
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment