• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 4, 2021

    NBA 2K Updates from Mike Wang on next patch, recent hotfixes, and badges.

    NBA 2K Updates from Mike Wang on next patch, recent hotfixes, and badges.


    Updates from Mike Wang on next patch, recent hotfixes, and badges.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 12:03 AM PST

    Recent hot fix went in to fix the easy special delivery team takes and slight nerf to contact dunks. Let me know if further changes are needed. Looking into post hook exploits, fading 3's, and OP blinders badge. Any other badges need adjusting?

    Initial fade fix will come via patch. But after that, it will be possible to adjust independently without affecting other shot types with hot fixes. Will be looking for feedback until (almost) everyone is happy.

    hey @Beluba, any eta on the upcoming next-gen patch?

    We're working on it.

    Contact dunks are way to common, u literally get dragged into it, maybe add contact blocks if you know what I mean

    Agreed. It's in the plans for 22.

    How about nerfing charges on next gen. Any time I drive majority of the time it turns into a charge animation

    I'll tighten it up by early next week

    submitted by /u/yyy2k
    [link] [comments]

    2k MyTeam cards overlaid with their original images | Part 2

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:24 PM PST

    Hopefully the next patch fixes AI defense. I'm sick of watching this every possession.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 06:14 AM PST

    2k MyTeam cards overlaid with their original images

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:06 AM PST

    Accountability.... a lot more people need this skill in this community.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:41 AM PST

    They need to learn

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:14 PM PST

    In NBA 2K16, the players' ages update in real time.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 12:49 AM PST

    Booted up 2K16 for the hell of it, and took a look at the rosters, and I noticed the ages are, well, current. For example, Jahlil Okafor, a 20 year old rookie for the 15/16 season, is 25, his current age. And Steve Nash, the oldest player in the game, is 46 years old.

    When you open a MyGM/MyLeague game however, the ages reset back to what they were during the season.

    Still just thought it was something neat.

    submitted by /u/Frogman417
    [link] [comments]

    My 6’7” Max Wingspan PG | Lamelo Ball Build

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:58 PM PST

    2k players really looking like they learned Haki...

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:55 PM PST

    How and why is this a possibility?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 12:08 AM PST

    How do I use daily pick em

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:18 AM PST

    I tried using it last night and all of my picks were right but I didn't get any vc

    submitted by /u/icebear3500
    [link] [comments]

    The bs I deal with in myteam

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:03 AM PST

    Godzilla vs Kong (2k version) Posthooking vs Fades

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 06:32 PM PST

    NBA 2K21 Crashing on PC

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 12:19 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    For the last 2 months I have been suffering a problem in my pc when I try to enter a game in MyTeam (online and offline). The game crashes and close without any problem message.

    I have checked the integrity of the game and every dirver in my pc is updated.

    Am I the only one who has this problem? Do u know how to solve it?

    submitted by /u/sutercarlos
    [link] [comments]

    Was “Self Isolating” always an injury in the game? Hahaha

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 05:26 PM PST

    Why do certain jumpshot animations have bigger green windows?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 01:55 PM PST

    Kind of a dumb question but it's even dumber that one random animation has a better chance to go in than another one. What is 2K's reasoning behind it? I could understand if the better animations cost more VC, because at least that makes sense, but to just have some jumpshots be better than others is such a stupid idea.

    submitted by /u/hbbonyt
    [link] [comments]

    Big thanks to @2kFacePlug on YouTube, I’m so PUMPED the mf Scorpion King is here y’all.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:01 AM PST

    Will Perdue and Tim Duncan get comfortable on the bench

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:07 PM PST

    how does gym rat badge work this year in 2k21 next gen?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 03:11 AM PST

    i just won the championships and unlocked the gym rat badge, however my physical attributes are all the same. how does it work this year?

    submitted by /u/marcel-536
    [link] [comments]

    How useless is Ankle Braces Badge?? Full video on NBA 2K Tutes channel (link in the comment)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:40 AM PST

    I think his A button broke

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:20 AM PST

    Saved Face Creations

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 06:19 PM PST

    I play multiple builds, meant to resemble real players. So when I switch builds I wish I could load a previous face creations rather than remake it every damn time. I've got a giannis, jordan, and kd build which are very different from each other.

    submitted by /u/FairwayNinja
    [link] [comments]

    Timing shots

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:46 AM PST

    So I have a 90 3 point, been told to take off meter to help, but I still struggle to green, is there any tips or anyway that I can improve?

    submitted by /u/RKBA1234
    [link] [comments]

    PS5 2k21 shooting issue

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:36 AM PST

    Before, i was playing a lot of my park on my monitor and my player was greening mostly everything and his shooting was pretty good. Recently, i switched to a tv and all of a sudden it's harder to shoot wide open shots and even harder to make greens. Does anyone know what happened or if they have a solution ?

    submitted by /u/unknownshabee
    [link] [comments]

    This is easily my favorite charge I’ve drawn.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 04:41 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment