• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 3, 2021

    NBA 2K Players like this are just laughable at this point

    NBA 2K Players like this are just laughable at this point


    Players like this are just laughable at this point

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 12:23 PM PST

    How TF does MJ’s face scan look 100x better in 2K11 than it does in 2K21

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:15 AM PST

    Frustrating when the most famous NBA game in history's newest version has the greatest NBA player in history's face looking far worse than it did its own 10 year old game, and far worse than his face scan in NBA 2K20 Mobile. Looks nothing like him now. That goes for Pippen's face too, which is a random dudes face in 2K21 but accurate in older 2K games and 2K20 Mobile for that matter.

    submitted by /u/PCar01
    [link] [comments]

    Made a build with max finishing and no jumpshot and it’s a great stress reliever when you’ve had a bad day

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:19 PM PST

    Some people make me want to throw my controller

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:20 AM PST

    Alright so today is my day off, girlfriend is at work and I finally have the chance to play some uninterrupted 2k. I'm an all star two, so nothing crazy but I've been playing since 2k13.

    I'm in a close game, and the random SS2 on my team decides to sit in the paint for 5 consecutive 3-sec violations. Why? Why are people so toxic? I get that this guy plays 20 games a day but man, this is the thing I looked forward to today. Why do people go ahead and ruin that? And for what? Because you didn't get the ball as much as you think you deserve?

    2k should find a way to suspend/ban people like this. I don't care how good they think they are. Anyway, I'm going to run some more rec with randoms and hate my life.

    submitted by /u/DaGiftofGab
    [link] [comments]

    “Yeah I play 2k a bit...”

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 12:49 PM PST

    Playing with randoms would be infinitely less frustrating if the game didn’t punish you for it

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:14 PM PST

    I've been playing 2k for over a decade now, but I don't have enough time to play the newer ones consistently enough to reach SS1 most years. But I enjoy playing rec/park games when I have time and I'll usually just play with randoms. I don't mind it too much when they spam fadeaway 3s when wide open or don't play defense. At least I don't most of the time. But when my player is past 95 and I drop 12 points and 12 rebounds and my overall goes from a 98 to a 97, it's pretty frustrating. I don't understand why 2k bases your overall so heavily on this. It discourages players from even getting into games unless you know you can trust your teammates

    submitted by /u/d_reim
    [link] [comments]

    My favorite build I've ever made in 2k

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:13 AM PST

    That makes no sense

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:38 PM PST

    My man really threw away the game like this...

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 01:54 PM PST

    Just display the win percentage again.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:37 PM PST

    Tired of guys walking up, pulling out the phone, and leaving. I know I'm trash bro, I don't need your message reminder that I'm a random.

    submitted by /u/kdot991
    [link] [comments]

    Why is this still a thing in 2K? Camera angle changes during FT attempts and forces your player to shoot when you don’t

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:30 PM PST

    Towns with the next level dime

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 12:07 AM PST

    If ur looking for a fun way to play 2k20 offline read this...

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:53 PM PST

    Ever since the NBA season started up I've been wanting to play 2k but MyCareer got too stale and I don't like the online whatsoever; so I went to MyLeague and tried to spice things up. I was messing around with a couple different variants of this but this is what I've settled for.

    I found a 2021 roster and applied that, put on fantasy draft and picked 2 teams, one for each conference.

    Set it to 14 games (this makes it so you face off against every team in ur conference once)

    I usually play 6 minute quarters on HOF

    Set playoffs to best of 3 until the finals where it's best of 5

    I'll edit my coaches so they are A+ in offense and defense just so every team I play on is just for the jerseys and I don't get screwed over for picking a team with a shitty coach

    At the end of the playoffs I'll just make a new save and do the same thing over with 2 new teams

    And yeah that's about it the seasons are relatively short so it makes it more replayable. I like the aspect of the draft because it makes every team almost equal and you get the mental aspect of trying to put together a cohesive team. Its also really cool seeing my favorite NBA players in different uniforms playing for a completely different system.

    I always look forward to the end of the season cuz it means I get to do the draft all over again and try to get players I haven't played with before so if anyone finds this game mode fun def lemme know.

    submitted by /u/ASAPKareem
    [link] [comments]

    2K should let more failed lobs look like this instead, it's much more realistic

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:38 PM PST

    2k giveth and 2k taketh away

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 07:52 AM PST

    A patch to fix everything in the game?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:28 PM PST

    Does anyone ever think power forwards are gonna change? From quick step hof to how they basically can do everything? Is it possible to buff other positions so everyone can have a variety or do you think it's ggs and that's it

    submitted by /u/Nayleee
    [link] [comments]

    new slides on ps4 are fire af

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 12:58 PM PST

    Current-Gen MyCareer questions

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 12:47 AM PST

    So I got a PS5 like 2 weeks ago and finally decided to quit grinding MyTeam and move to MyCareer. Is there any tips or tricks I should know before I get started?

    submitted by /u/Alert-Community
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone noticed how BS playoff games are?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 03:26 PM PST

    Yes I understand that it's playoff basketball so your opponents will play harder, but the most annoying thing is that your teammates will just not bother to guard open layups or shots. Yes, thank you for letting Curry score an open three in the 4th quarter with 30 secs left when we're up 144-141. Now we're drawing and the game is again close for absolutely no reason. Oh what's this? You're just not gonna contest this layup straight after going 144-144? Great, now we're losing 146-144. Oh wow yes! Now start fouling because there's 10 seconds left. The game is now over because the opponents will just score free throws over and over and we'll undoubtedly lose.

    There seems to be absolutely no sense of basketball iq or urgency in close games and it's absolutely annoying to lose just because my teammates couldn't be asked to guard. There should be a system where your team realises how close the game is in the final seconds. But no, with 30 secs left they play as if they're playing in the 1st quarter. Annoying as hell.

    submitted by /u/MarcoTronci
    [link] [comments]

    Dear 2k, Please Update Your Shoes. We're Missing Out On So Many New Shoes/Colorways.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:11 PM PST

    playing with friends 1v1 in the city

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:59 PM PST

    where can we play 1v1 with my friends in the city since there's no more mycourt in the next gen version of my 2k21

    submitted by /u/Jack_Culver
    [link] [comments]

    jump shot for a play shot?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:34 PM PST

    i just made my first ever shooter build ever (i usually play as a pf) and i want to know a good jump shot for a play shot thanks.

    submitted by /u/Catchingzs_
    [link] [comments]

    I turned shot meter off but it’s still on in games

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:29 PM PST

    How do i fix this?

    submitted by /u/Caniacs
    [link] [comments]

    Controller Lag help

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:04 PM PST

    Anyone else got the problem where when they in the park I move my controller and it takes like a full second for my guy to react. It kinda makes the game unplayable. Anyone know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Jake_3226
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment