• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 31, 2021

    NBA 2K Thought this was fitting

    NBA 2K Thought this was fitting


    Thought this was fitting

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 04:37 AM PST

    I’ve never played a worse game for solo players than 2K21

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 05:36 PM PST

    Honestly, it's awful. Can't play rec, you'll get iced out all game and never get a pass to you, can't play park because every opposing team is cherry picking with 95+ rated squads, it's a nightmare. 2K hate us.

    submitted by /u/TheMailerDaemonLives
    [link] [comments]

    here is 95 Overall Zach lavine Signing the Vet Minimum at age 26..... this happens ALOT in MYNBA and needs to be fixed..

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:50 PM PST

    What’s the worst shooting performance you’ve ever seen by a random?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:08 PM PST

    Best Alley-oop ever

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 02:27 AM PST

    When you do everything right but it doesn’t matter. Check the contested percentage. Dude was 1/6, that was the only shot he made

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:53 PM PST

    Why can’t I win a game?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:42 AM PST

    I have had this game for like two weeks and I've yet to win a single game on Park...wtf?

    submitted by /u/akivamikhael
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else get stuck on this screen when loading up the city for like 30 seconds?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 04:21 PM PST

    Standing Corner for This

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:11 PM PST

    I realize why the new 2K games feel do old so fast

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:21 AM PST

    I started playing the half polished quick game of NBA 2K16 while the game finished installing and I immediately started writing this.

    The main reason the last like 3-4 games have all felt like they were below the typical standard of NBA 2K gameplay.

    You could look up gameplay on youtube of NBA 2K16, universally agreed to be one of the GOATs, and gameplay from NBA 2K21 and see the gameplay has been completely overhauled and made very smooth and life like. They pay a great deal of attention to collision animations and impacts in the newer games.

    This feeling of realism is done well and clearly the people making these games arent amateurs, But holy god the gameplay is so slow and boring it just isnt nearly as captivating anymore.

    Im trying to keep this brief but i feel like i have a lot to say

    I understand why the super realistic style appeals to people especially the people that dont really play it much but I would challenge any legitimate 2K fan or veteran or etc to tell me honestly and with some examples of how these games are more fun than NBA 2K15-17. We dont even have to bring up "The GOAT" 2K, whatever you think that may be. Those games weren't that long ago and play any one of those right now and you're gonna feel what im talking about.

    The AI teammates do more by themselves. Driving and finishing at the rack feels so satisfying man I had mo williams do a double clutch on the fast break man. The rebounds feel crisp. The passes feel simple (like ive passed a basketball 10000 times so i know what im doing) and smoother. Post moves feel effective and heavy.

    I can say more but like i said i wanna keep this brief but i also just want people to really acknowledge the fact that the new 2K system is straight up boring as F compared to the old 2Ks and I dont think thats news to anyone but man I really want the community to like push for this.

    I want people to talk about this and see something happen you know.

    Plus like cmon we all have been thinking this kind of stuff.

    submitted by /u/YoungDikembe
    [link] [comments]

    Did anyone else wake up to their player looking nothing like the one he created???

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:18 AM PST

    I'm starting to find 2K21 boring,

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 04:30 PM PST

    After playing for a while I am starting to find the game boring, and I am not having any fun grinding badges or increasing my players overall.

    I cant have fun on MyTeam due to be completely destroyed online. (mostly because I have bad internet, so I find online play hard/terrible)

    Anyone have any ideas, or any other modes I can play to help me have fun? (or at least make the game enjoyable?)
    2K21 - PS5

    submitted by /u/Incesions
    [link] [comments]

    5 Out in rec has to be the worst thing about this game (next gen)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 05:10 PM PST

    Kuroko no Basket in 2k

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 02:49 AM PST

    Has anyone got any good builds for the UcK or GoM? We have a pass first guard with wicked off ball movement, who can drive and shot close range, who's also tiny and weak. That's the only build I can get for Kuroko but other than that i can't make any knb builds.

    submitted by /u/LightningBeast2007
    [link] [comments]

    Chris Smoove 2k21 PS5 episode 31

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 02:48 AM PST

    Something for you guys

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 02:12 AM PST

    So I've seen a lot of comments talking about how they hate 2k and stuff so here's how I enjoy it. So me and my bro basically do this thing where as the regular season is going on, like yesterday was Lakers v Celtics and Bulls v Blazers, we'll go to quick play and play it after it happens. Also we have fun making rosters and doing My League, where he's in the West and I'm in the East. Or we might recreate the finals from 2011 to 2020 or this year's playoffs [to game 3]. There's a lot to play offline, it isn't just my career, my team, park and rec you guys

    submitted by /u/kvngcce
    [link] [comments]

    2k21 next gen rec song name?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:20 PM PST

    Anyone know the title of the song that has the line "ain't never gonna backtrack shawty want the cash back"? Thanks for the hook up

    submitted by /u/RedditZD
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Do you get rewards for each time you complete rush or just once?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:16 PM PST

    Do I get the 5k vc for each time or only the first time I win?

    submitted by /u/BigToeBandito
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't I use the roster that I made?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:12 PM PST

    Why isn't Andrew Bogut in nba2k21 current gen

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:53 AM PST

    Please help, do I have to create him or find a roster that has him?

    submitted by /u/kvngcce
    [link] [comments]

    Why isn't Al Jefferson In 2k?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:54 PM PST

    Al Jefferson was ranked as the 10th all time best hornets player on their 30th anniversary team, and made an all-nba team on the bobcats, but was removed from the hornets all time 2k team and replaced with Vlade Divac, who didn't do much on the hornets. Al isn't in MyTeam either. Anyone know why he was removed from 2k?

    submitted by /u/MrKrabsIsA
    [link] [comments]

    Calling up players from G-League -MyNBA

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:36 AM PST

    So I sent down my two way players etc to the g league to save days remaining in my nba but there's no way of bringing them back up! Meaning there morale has tanked and there ratings are dropping, anyone got a clue as to how you can call them up ✌🏽

    submitted by /u/Mitche11_lee11
    [link] [comments]

    PC version question

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:34 AM PST

    Sold my console and wanted to get back into NBA 2K on the PC and I pretty much only play myleague so I wanted to know if I can access the same community creations for rebranding that I could on ps4 or if it's platform specific bc I don't wanna get the game if the community creations will have nothing

    submitted by /u/j4cksonlowry
    [link] [comments]

    NHL Slapshot’s (2010) Pewee To Pro was already miles ahead of 2k’s MyCareer mode

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:41 PM PST

    Way back when on the Wii I had this game called NHL Slapshot (Great game, I'd still recommend for any hockey fans) and it had a game mode where in it you could control a player, and you'd be able to start all the way back in your guys childhood, on a customized little league team, and then play bantam hockey, then the CHL, and finally the NHL. It's honestly just crazy to me how much better this mode 10 years ago is than a game released 6 months ago.

    Plus playing hockey with literal children was literally the funnest thing ever

    submitted by /u/RyanXyd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment