• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 30, 2021

    NBA 2K My 6’7 sf/sg who I made before seeing every build was the PF is so fun in mycareer. wanted to share my fav highlight.

    NBA 2K My 6’7 sf/sg who I made before seeing every build was the PF is so fun in mycareer. wanted to share my fav highlight.


    My 6’7 sf/sg who I made before seeing every build was the PF is so fun in mycareer. wanted to share my fav highlight.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:41 PM PST

    Wanted to share my favorite clip of my 6’3 PG build with 95 three, 95 driving dunk, and 95 speed. I’ve never had so much fun with a build

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 05:40 PM PST

    Accidentally signed the wrong player and released him. Social media celebrates how I FINALLY got rid of the player I signed 30 seconds previous.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:34 PM PST

    Finally got my big to 99. I think this is the best Center build you can make without sacrificing height or wingspan. Details in comments

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:47 PM PST

    Trae young city jersey on ps4 locker code��

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:54 PM PST

    For anyone who liked the 6’7 sf/sg here’s my build. Badge breakdown is weak compared to others i’ve seen on here so not a park/rex build by any means.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 04:00 PM PST

    Build What Makes You Happy

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:51 PM PST

    I guess this is kinda contradicting the title, but I hate when people copy builds they find online just because they're "Meta". If that makes you happy then continue to do it, but I think you should just make whatever character you want regardless of if you feel it's trash or not. I think it's more about who is using the character rather than 2k making a build trash, and for that reason, you should make a build around your strengths or weaknesses rather than based on what your favorite YouTuber says. Just my take but hey if copying a build makes you happy go for it

    submitted by /u/VictorHardacrea2i
    [link] [comments]

    Who would’ve thought?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:00 PM PST

    Back In The Old Frequency Vibration Days

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 10:36 PM PST

    I was told my team was the Antetokoumpo brothers...

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 12:34 AM PST

    I make fictional 2K Draft Classes. Here is some of my work! Official upload coming soon.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:13 PM PST

    The reason why Bump Steals are broken is it belongs to a different slider (Ball Security). It is not tied up to "Steal" slider which is covered by "Pick Pocket" and "Unpluckable". -via NBA 2K Tutes

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:31 AM PST

    The ultimate warehouse challenge ��

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 03:54 PM PST

    Next Gen File Save corrupted Workaround

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 05:10 PM PST

    Locker Code - Use this code for a Flash 6 Pack, Badge Pack, or tokens

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 10:01 AM PST

    Should I get 2k21 as a new player?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 09:56 PM PST

    I've been hesitant on pulling the trigger on 2k since 2019 because I'm just afraid that the learning curve is gonna be too much or the skill gap is gonna be too high. Just trying to get some opinions from people who actually play the game.

    submitted by /u/brae__brae__
    [link] [comments]

    With This Year's Terrible Rep Rewards, What Are Some Reward Ideas That Would Be Good/Useful? ��

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:33 AM PST

    Ps5 badge points not progressing

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 09:40 PM PST

    I see a lot of people having this problem, but does anyone have a fix yet?

    submitted by /u/bandoguy
    [link] [comments]

    How’s this build for a 6’8 PF with max wingspan and weight?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 12:49 AM PST

    Never posted a hilight here, but I just had my best dunk in the rec!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 04:04 PM PST

    2k21 MyCareer: How do you dump big salary players and get better ones?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:33 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    my situation is a little more complicated than the title shows so I'm gonna try to explain.

    I play with the Nets, and Joe Harris is only a 78 OVR player, but his salary is $72M over 4 years.

    Is there any way to dump him and the salary in order to acquire better players with the freed up cap space?

    If I were to trade, I wouldn't really be able to get anyone good because you have to match OVR and salary and whatnot, so I'd be getting another 78ish OVR player with a bloated contract.

    But, if I wanna trade him in free agency, I fear that asking for a good SG/SF will just end up with getting KD or Harden traded, which I do NOT want.

    I don't know what to do, because I wanna turn his contract around and get some better players for the same amount of money/less, but I can't really trade him and if I explore free agency with SG/SF it might end up trading KD or Harden.

    Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/PreElement
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Mamba Edition 2k21 Digital Code for PS5 on my PS4 Standard Edition.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:54 PM PST

    Hi guys, as the title said, will the digital code for ps5 at Mamba Edition will work on my current PS4 2k21 Standard edition? Im thinking if I should buy the Next Gen edition or look for the digital code for ps5 if this works. Thank you

    submitted by /u/ASAP-Pewpew
    [link] [comments]

    Takeovers not showing

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 04:22 PM PST

    Hi I’m on 2k21 current gen I recently hit SS1 and I’ve been glitchy ever since after a game it doesn’t tell me my rep earned and my finishing badges don’t earn anymore

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 09:39 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment