• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 14, 2021

    NBA 2K This is the weirdest photo Magic Johnson sent me and I have no idea what's even happening, NBA 2K17 btw. I did not edit anything.

    NBA 2K This is the weirdest photo Magic Johnson sent me and I have no idea what's even happening, NBA 2K17 btw. I did not edit anything.


    This is the weirdest photo Magic Johnson sent me and I have no idea what's even happening, NBA 2K17 btw. I did not edit anything.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:05 AM PST

    The rockets are in an interesting situation

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 12:58 AM PST

    Why does 2k disrespect Bradley Beal so much?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:18 PM PST

    I can't envision any other player averaging 30 on efficient shooting for an entire season, and then IMPROVING the next season to almost 35 a game while still being efficient, and not being a 90. If you took his exact numbers and team record the past 3 years but his name was Kyrie Irving or James Harden, he would easily be a 92-97.

    Beal has been absolutely magnificent the last 2 seasons putting on an offensive clinic almost every night, and he's only an 88??? I understand winning is everything but if the people who made the game actually watched Wizards games the last few years they would see that they'd easily be the worst team in the NBA without Beal. He puts up an efficient 40 or 50 some nights and they'll STILL LOSE.

    And what makes no sense is that if Lebron joined the Wizards tomorrow and they started winning games, Beal would probably be a 92 at minimum, just because they're winning games.

    submitted by /u/TheVanillaMiller
    [link] [comments]

    Ran into Draymond last night

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 03:08 PM PST

    (A little long) Still sitting here with a broken heart.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:55 PM PST

    Does anyone think the 2K18 neighborhood was kinda cool?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 04:37 PM PST

    Whoever uses the Nets with kyrie, harden, and kd is cheatin

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:37 PM PST

    Brooklyn - James Harden

    Houston - Victor Oladipo, Dante Exum, Rodions Kurcus, 4 1st Round Picks, 4 Pick Swaps

    Cleveland - Jarret Allen, Taurean Prince

    Indiana - Caris LeVert, 2nd-Round Pick

    submitted by /u/BROCKHAMPTOM
    [link] [comments]

    Cant shoot anything in my park 2k20 to save my life!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:41 PM PST

    Im a 82 OVR Offensive threat Point guard with 12 badges, an 88 three point and a good jumpshot but i can make ANY shots in mypark. Idk if its the difficulty (which im not even sure what it is) any tips?!!

    submitted by /u/Billyray65
    [link] [comments]

    The luck mannnn wow I'm so surprised never happened to me

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:40 PM PST

    Cyberface on 2k20

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 12:41 AM PST

    Can you cyberface an already existing myplayer without losing progress?

    submitted by /u/h1xelele
    [link] [comments]

    [2K20] Signed with Puma but no shoes are free

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:07 PM PST

    I wanna change shoe contracts. Is it possible? and if yes how do i do it?

    submitted by /u/dapidismyname
    [link] [comments]

    Did 2k update roster after harden trade

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 04:00 PM PST

    This is my personal opinion about 2k next gen

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:38 PM PST

    Well guys i were playing 2k next gen since the release date. I bought an xbox just to play the game. The city is amazing, seriously i love it. The gameplay (animations) in my opinion is way better than any other 2k old gen. But builds... builds are broken and thats makes the game the less enjoyable 2k online i ever played. The same guy who can contact dunk on u with +90 dunk can score a 3p because they got +90 on 3p and +20 badges. Everyone is using the same build (6,7 pf) and everyone is playing exactly the same. I dont have any problem with players who can do all things. But it should be more balanced like between 75-80 of 3p and dunk rating and way less badges. I like the game i just hate my player builder this year. I dont think that im the only one who thinks about this problem

    submitted by /u/stntox2
    [link] [comments]

    The Putback Finish by Pippen! With 0.1 on the clock in Opal Tier Unlimited

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:50 PM PST

    How much do badges matter in Rec?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:03 PM PST

    I have a 90 mid and 3 with only 8 shooting badges. I would think that would be good enough to hit wide open shots in rec but I am shooting like 30% taking good shots. What is the best jumper / badges i need to use so I green everything like some these people I see in the rec?

    submitted by /u/mackgee
    [link] [comments]

    I’m having a lot of issues in 2k ps5 next gen

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 04:39 PM PST

    Question about The City

    I've been having A LOT of issues going into the city mostly for pro-am that I'm wondering if other people have been having and if there's any solutions. The major ones I'm having:

    1. I continuously get "cannot connect to server" when trying to join pro-am and have to try to enter the arena multiple times before actually joining.

    2. Do pro-am games not count for record? I'm confused by this. Also my rep does not go up at all for playing any pro-am games.

    3. When riding around the skateboard it stops and freezes and have to close the app.

    4. The city is practically dead, and it's very hard to play any games in my "hood".

    Do the devs know anything about these? Has there been anything regarding all these issues?

    submitted by /u/Paulace-
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think agent00 and Troydan are starting to fall off??

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:45 PM PST

    So I used to watch both troydan and agent00 religiously back in nba2k17 @ 18. They would do great but I stopped watching their content as the game started to get worse on my opinion. And recently some of their videos came up and it seems like the views are slacking. In troydans case the live streams he does. I would she him averaging over 10 to 15k at times and now he's struggling to get those numbers. Same for agent00 on his videos. Do you think its their content or the game just that bad this year?

    submitted by /u/TheMasonJarrr11
    [link] [comments]

    It's like story mode is off

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:04 PM PST

    Hey guys what's wrong with mycareer mode ? There are no interviews no story mode..Ive had all 2K games and I see this for the first time...Can I somehow fix it ?

    submitted by /u/jayjaypap
    [link] [comments]

    Best beginner jump shot for playmaker offensive threat? Just created this build

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:41 PM PST

    21 was the first 2K I’ve played since This Gem, god I wish I could go back... IMO THE BEST MYPARK, MYCAREER, and MYTEAM of all time��

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:20 AM PST

    What is the best center build

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 01:07 AM PST

    Imma play rec and I need a center build , I need one that is good in the paint and can shoot and defend. 6"10 and +

    submitted by /u/johnle227
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone not getting progression in mycareer? Next gen

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:53 PM PST

    Last 3 games I played on ps5 ive gotten no badge, mypoints or vc progression, anyone else with this issue or is it just me?

    submitted by /u/ar13smusic
    [link] [comments]

    Is there is a patch coming?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:30 PM PST

    I am having so many issues with this game right now , and I love it. Data wont sync, I main screen wont let me resume my my career? My overlay freezes...

    This is unacceptable..

    But I love this game.

    submitted by /u/Showtimeachs1
    [link] [comments]

    Roster Updates?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 04:55 PM PST

    Just got a PS5. Is there any way to activate roster updates? Every team is still the same as last season! It's January, why is Danny Green on the Lakers? CP3 on the Thunder? Wtf

    submitted by /u/Zillaberry
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment