• Breaking News

    Monday, January 11, 2021

    NBA 2K OMG what are the chances of this happening??

    NBA 2K OMG what are the chances of this happening??


    OMG what are the chances of this happening??

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:03 AM PST

    Leaving Rookieville with a bang��

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:58 PM PST

    frustration dunk. ��

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:33 PM PST

    Nothing crazy just my first time getting someone with the behind the back fake I just had to show somebody

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:43 PM PST

    Teamwork At It's Finest! (All Randoms btw)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:40 PM PST

    Best $5 I ever spent was buying some lick and stick tattoos for the face scan!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:19 AM PST

    Franchise mode, can't make 3's

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:38 PM PST

    I'm playing on all star difficulty ( the second option) and I'm making most shots normal but when it's 3's I'm not Making ANY of them. Even wide open 3's with curry just don't go in. Any help?

    submitted by /u/eddieblezzy
    [link] [comments]

    I got to GOAT on playnow online next gen and here's what I got...

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:03 PM PST

    A smidge of vc and now it takes much longer to find a game because of the stupid matchmaking. I just spent 5 minutes trying to find a game in any tier with no luck whereas before it would take seconds. This along with the higher concentration of sweats using historic teams makes ranking up in playnow online pointless. NBA live needs to come back in a big way

    submitted by /u/nuderosaparks
    [link] [comments]

    Me and a buddy matched with 3 ransoms and ended up blowing a team out by 104 pts

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:58 AM PST

    reporting system

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:23 PM PST

    No cap 2k needs a better reporting system there are way too many toxic people out there.

    submitted by /u/onecrispyboi05
    [link] [comments]

    I can't shoot on park current gen 2k21

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:32 PM PST

    I have a playmaking shot creator with 94 mid range, 91 three point, maxed out badges and i cant even score a basket in park I am literally wide open slightly early/late release and they all hit the rim and bounce out !

    HELP ME !!!

    submitted by /u/Zxtsu7
    [link] [comments]

    New Swan Lake DLC on next gen...

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:26 AM PST

    So I was called an old head

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:47 AM PST

    Wtf does this even mean I'm only 18 my voice is deep it just really caught me off guard ,is this an insult or what?We won the game🤣🤦🏾‍♂️

    submitted by /u/Cashcow30
    [link] [comments]

    First one to comment can have this for free! I got it for Christmas and don't need it.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:58 PM PST

    I guess the AI wanted to be the hero..

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:24 AM PST

    Where my post scoring guards at?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:48 PM PST

    AI players in Rec

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:19 PM PST

    Are the AIs ever going to see a buff? It's such a waste of time playing with 3 AIs and just watching the opponent jab step once and green it. Then on offense they don't even space the floor they stand just wide of the elbows and blocks, it's terrible.

    Edit: worst part, why the heck are they programmed to shoot the second they touch they ball?! If you don't call for it back immediately it's 100% a shot, I don't understand it.

    submitted by /u/chub-mamba
    [link] [comments]

    It's advertising Celtics tickets but the player in the billboard is in a 76ers jersey. Seriously?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 01:06 PM PST

    Just met a dude that made my day on 2K

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:41 AM PST

    So I'm a 1st year MyCareer player....in terms of playing REC and online. I've played like 15-20 games. I put up under 10PPG....mainly because I keep getting lobbies with guys putting up 40+ shots a game (and I'm just not good)..lol

    Started a game this morning and my teammate messages me on PSN. Says hes gonna make sure I get some shots up.

    Part of me felt weird because I don't want a handout....I wanna earn my shit....but the other made me feel thankful and hopeful for this game and the community.

    So whoever it was. Props to you man. You made my day.

    submitted by /u/ech0es13
    [link] [comments]

    D Zion williamson price

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:25 AM PST

    Can someone tell me D glitch zion williamson price nowadays in myTeam?

    submitted by /u/Desperate-Dog-2111
    [link] [comments]

    Pro am build questions (Current gen)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:15 AM PST

    Hi,

    I was wondering if 77 3pt with 18 shooting badges (sharp takeover) is decent to hit 3pt in pro am?

    submitted by /u/Salt-Ad-8737
    [link] [comments]

    When your opponent absolutely refuses to let you turn the ball over.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:12 PM PST

    I love Boot Camp. Literally just had 15 mins of straight laughter playing this game.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:58 PM PST

    Wyd if you lost to a shot like this

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:57 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment